True or False?

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
MrJ2006

Post by MrJ2006 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:11 pm

True but they won't be up there much longer.

T or F: Ray Allen should be traded if our dumbass GM doesn't re-sign him by the deadline.
$nave

Post by $nave » Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:20 am

True, you got to get something for him other than "goodbye"...

T of F:
A Big East team will win the NCAA basketball national championship this year
Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:42 am

....I'm leaning toward true. The big dance is all about luck, who can be lucky 6 games in a row. That's how you get teams like Valpro in the final 8 (whatever it's call...the great 8...the good fated 8..whatever)

True or False:

Some of these colleges make up their own conferences just so they can go to the tourney! (Why yes we won our conference since we are the only team in it)

Bonus true or false:

Mississippi State will make the sweet 16.
TheWholeFNShow

Post by TheWholeFNShow » Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:23 pm

True.

Coach: "We're the representatives from the "Midwestern Atlantic conference"

NCAA rep: "So you're from Cincinnati?"

Coach: "Basically."

NCAA rep: "Ok, you're in."

False, Miss St. won't make sweet 16.

True or False: The illini will go undefeated

Bonus true or false: The illini will go the distance in the NCAA bracket.
MrJ2006

Post by MrJ2006 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:59 am

True and False. They will finish the Regular season Undefeated and win their conference tourny but they will not win it all.

T or F: Robert "Pimples" Swift was the biggest mistake by the Sonics on draft day.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:25 pm

True

True or False, now that the NHL is dead, its most likely not going to come back ever again.
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:54 pm

False.

As long as their are mullets, Budweiser and Canada, sadly, hockey will never die.

True or False.

Yesterday was Repo's birthday, but he did not say anything to allow Mex to bask in the glory of his 2-15 celebration from the previous day.
TheWholeFNShow

Post by TheWholeFNShow » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:58 pm

As long as their are mullets, Budweiser and Canada, sadly, hockey will never die.
No, that's NASCAR. Wait. You said Canada. Nevermind.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:25 pm

Yesterday was Repo's birthday, but he did not say anything to allow Mex to bask in the glory of his 2-15 celebration from the previous day.
I am gonna go True... if it was, much appreciated mi amigo...I did indeed bask in all the glory that was free stripper dances and birthday sex...

True or False

If King James enters the Slam Dunk contest, he'll sweep the floor with Jason Richardsons ass...(have you seen some of Bron Bron's dunks?)[/list]
Blakk_Majik

Post by Blakk_Majik » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:47 pm

PhreakyMex wrote:
I am gonna go True... if it was, much appreciated mi amigo...I did indeed bask in all the glory that was free stripper dances and birthday sex...

True or False

If King James enters the Slam Dunk contest, he'll sweep the floor with Jason Richardsons ass...(have you seen some of Bron Bron's dunks?)[/list]
I'm leaning toward false. I like Lebron and all, and he's a sick dunker, but I just can't see him taking the crown from J-Rich. But I thought J-Rich couldn't be in it anymore?
I just wanna see someone go between the legs twice, and they can cancel the Slam Dunk competition for the rest of forever. That dunk requires unhuman hangtime, and whoever does it should be tested for the juice.

True or False: The fact that the Lakers barely beat the Jazz, even though the Jazz played without BOTH Boozer and AK-47, is proof enough that they suck.

Bonus T/F: Shaq > Wilt "The Stilt"
MrJ2006

Post by MrJ2006 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:40 am

True and False. I think most people already knew that the Lakers weren't going to be that good with just Kobe, great player but he's not a leader. Shaq is the best dominant player but Wilt is the best. I don't think anyone will be able to put up those kind's of numbers.

T or F: The Nuggets will take the 8th and final playoff spot in the West.
Blakk_Majik

Post by Blakk_Majik » Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:39 am

MrJ2006 wrote:True and False. I think most people already knew that the Lakers weren't going to be that good with just Kobe, great player but he's not a leader. Shaq is the best dominant player but Wilt is the best. I don't think anyone will be able to put up those kind's of numbers.

T or F: The Nuggets will take the 8th and final playoff spot in the West.
I dunno. Leaning towards true, but Melo just ain't doing it this year. If they do make it, they'll barely squeek in and get put out early.

Wilt never had anyone to challenge him, sans Bill Russell(classic matchups between those two). Shaq has faced the best, Robinson, Mutombo, Zo, Hakeem, Ewing, etc. and still came out on top. Shaq had STIFF competition during his tenure in the NBA, and he still got the job done. I mean really, how many 7 ft guys were in the NBA when Wilt played? He was a great player, and a definite pimp, but Wilt < Shaq.

T or F: Pau Gasol is the most underrated forward in the NBA kingdom.

Bonus T/F: The Pistons won't repeat, and probably end up getting hammered by the Heat or Pacers(if Artest comes back).
MrJ2006

Post by MrJ2006 » Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:58 pm

True and True. The Pistons are doing pretty well right now but I don't think come playoff time they'll be able to get all the way. Pau is the most underrated forward right now BUT he's on the Grizzles and last year was their first good year. If the can get to the WCF he'll be noticed, otherwise he will have to go to a team that will have a good shot at doing a lot.
Blakk_Majik

Post by Blakk_Majik » Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:22 pm

MrJ2006 wrote:True and True. The Pistons are doing pretty well right now but I don't think come playoff time they'll be able to get all the way. Pau is the most underrated forward right now BUT he's on the Grizzles and last year was their first good year. If the can get to the WCF he'll be noticed, otherwise he will have to go to a team that will have a good shot at doing a lot.
Sir, where in the hell is your T/F query? I did it before too though.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:56 pm

True or False,

Teh Allstar Saturday Night thing is overrated.... Who the hell is Joe Smith anyway?

Bonus T or F

Blakk is missing a shoe from his Avatar..