OUT
The "Let's see how much we can make this beat sound like our last hit" Neptunes
[center]Image[/center]

[center]Kanye West Album: College Dropout = ownage
Kanye West beats = pwnage
[/center]
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:55 am

n-MITY wrote:You guys gotta see Dave Chappelle play Lil Jon on his show. "YEAAAHHH!!!" :lol:
I'm insulted. You say that implying you think I somehow may have missed an episode somewhere along the line.

Whhaaaaattttaaa?

:P

IN:

Beyonce Knowles and teh Hotness. Great looking girl, great dancer, young, perfect ass.

OUT:

J Lo: Horrible actress / singer. Although I don't care as long as she is hot, she has been declining steadily and increasing her craziness level. Perhaps the most high maintenance woman of all time. Additionally, if by some miracle you DO land her, she is going to demand you get married.

Fuck that.
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"
die

Post by die » Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:28 pm

Ghas_man wrote:Public Enemy will always be in style.
damn right!
There is another Skywalker....
$nave

Post by $nave » Mon Mar 08, 2004 3:37 pm

IN
The Chappelle Show

I gotta be honest. When I saw the teasers for the first season I thought the show was gonna suck balls 'cus it was the dude from Half-Baked and the piano player that got punked down by Eddie Murphy in The Nutty Professor... Thankfully, I was soooo fucking wrong...

OUT
Motherfucking replays of old South Park
Gottdamn, it's on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, twice on Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Might as well make it a clean sweep and do it Friday. Even MTV who are notorious for looping Real World/Road Rules bullshit don't do it everyday... get another show
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Mon Mar 08, 2004 5:27 pm

lionheart wrote:
n-MITY wrote:You guys gotta see Dave Chappelle play Lil Jon on his show. "YEAAAHHH!!!" :lol:
I'm insulted. You say that implying you think I somehow may have missed an episode somewhere along the line.

Whhaaaaattttaaa?

:P
I'm glad you watch it, man. Even further, I'm glad (and I know MainCoon is too) about him getting a second season in general. Neither of us were sure of the show coming back, but when they first started airing the ads for the second season in late December/early January, we were psyched as fuck.

LH, did you pick up season one on DVD yet? If not, I'm insulted. :P ;)

It's good shit though, and you'll love the commentaries. I just wish each episode had commentary, as opposed to their favorite five.

WU TANG! Now THAT'S real! :lol:
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
die

Post by die » Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:46 pm

OUT of style...

Supergay special news reporter people

why do all these shows these days think it's a great idea to have a really faggy person as a special reporter for their show? Here are the 2 that I hate the most....

CoJo

That superfag reporter from Entertainment Tonight.

here's the formula:

Steven Tyler from Aerosmith + Joan Rivers + Melissa Rivers + shag haircut + pixiedust + buttpussy = CoJo

Ross The intern from Jay Leno

The supergay, spanks for asking reporter for the Jay Leno show.

here's the formula:

Otho from Beetlejuice + man-on-man ass sex + the fat guy from Smash Mouth + Richard Simmons = Ross the gay intern

These fauqers have got to go.

IN style...

Painted on clothing for chicks
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:41 pm

Of course I got season one... fo' shizzle, motherfucker!

Wu Tang, mother fucker!! Roo! Roo! <<DmX Bark>>
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"
die

Post by die » Tue May 04, 2004 4:05 pm

As I look over this thread, the only question that immediately pops into my mind is "Who the fuck is Kayne West?"

Out-of-Style

Linkin Park

I've heard it all before now stfu.

Out-of-Style
Goth Couples

I'm sure there's like a whole new level of intimacy involved in a relationship where you borrow your girlfriends make-up & hair dye, but you guys look like a walking gimmick. I still prefer the concept of "opposites attract". In other words, you should never look just like the chick you are dating, otherwise it would make more sense for her to just be with another chick.

Don't be a walking ad for Gadzooks.I don't want to look at you because you are shitty.
$nave

Post by $nave » Tue May 04, 2004 4:09 pm

die wrote:As I look over this thread, the only question that immediately pops into my mind is "Who the fuck is Kayne West?"
:shock: You live in a media vortex sir... don't you know it's the rapper/hit maker that got in a car accident and got fucked up -- hulked up and now has a hot record?
die

Post by die » Tue May 04, 2004 4:20 pm

$nave wrote:
die wrote:As I look over this thread, the only question that immediately pops into my mind is "Who the fuck is Kayne West?"
:shock: You live in a media vortex sir... don't you know it's the rapper/hit maker that got in a car accident and got fucked up -- hulked up and now has a hot record?

Wait....I thought that was 50 Cent?

Remind me to add handicapped rappers to the Out-of-Style listings one of these days.....

oh and also....

Out-of-Style

ImageImage
All Versions of Courtney Love

From the "Baby Doll Grunge Courtney" to the "Money makes me Pretty Courtney" to the "I have no talent, look at my tits Courtney", it's time to stfu. She has no talent, she sucks. We've all seen her get naked, we all know what her tits look like, so that's about it. Her songs suck and her voice is shitty, all she does is try to act like people still care who she is. She's a poor man's Yoko Ono with a nicer rack.
$nave

Post by $nave » Tue May 04, 2004 4:40 pm

but...but...but Kanye West is way better than 50...
Ghas_man

Post by Ghas_man » Tue May 04, 2004 4:54 pm

Remind me to add handicapped rappers to the Out-of-Style listings one of these days.....
:lol: :lol: Blakk is going to kick your ass.

In Style:

Late Night with Conan O'Brien

Want stale comedy with boring interviews and no crowd reaction? Then watch Leno or Letterman. Conan O'Brien brings the good shit every night.

Andre 3000 and Big Boi

Some would say they've "been in" since 1993. And I agree. But these faukers have completely blown up, and gottdamn can they rap.

Out of Style

Hoobastank

Quit.
[center]Image[/center]
die

Post by die » Tue May 04, 2004 4:56 pm

but...but...but Kanye West is way better than 50...

Yeah, but so is MC Serch. :atch:

Ghas_man

Post by Ghas_man » Tue May 04, 2004 5:09 pm

Out of Style:

Ludacris

As a Ludacris fan, I hope he creates some better material for his next CD. His latest stuff is pretty lame.
[center]Image[/center]
$nave

Post by $nave » Tue May 04, 2004 5:28 pm

In style

Reality shows where the contestants get hurt and don't get to eat yak penises. How much of a buzzkill is it when they bring chocolate covered cockroach anuses out on a silver platter? Maybe it's just me, but that shit ain't entertaining.

Out of style

The new look MXC. They fucking turned heel and now feature Spring Breakers doing the stunts. The safety helmets feature McDonald's logos and they had Tony Hawk as a "team leader"... Most of the fun from MXC was watching Japanese people with really busted grills hurting themselves... now watching the show is the equivalent of drinking a Zima