The Best of CAWR (Create-A-Wrestling-Rumor)

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
die

The Best of CAWR (Create-A-Wrestling-Rumor)

Post by die » Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:03 pm

here's my mixtape:

CAWR:The Bestest of Die from pages 1-15

CAWR Quiz

1.Who made a face turn during the Batman vs Jesus match to help Jesus win the match?

A. Joker
B. Judas
C. Robin
D. Ozzy

2. Which is not a nickname for John "Big" Gubrick of Tough Enough fame?

A. Strawberry Blonde Shrek
B. The Freckle Collector
C. The man who looks like the man they call Vader
D. Yogurt Mustache

3. Which is not one of Jesus' finishing moves?

A. Crucifix Powerbomb
B. The People's Lord & Savior's Elbow
C. Sweet Hymn Music
D. The Stinkface

4. Which is not a nickname for HHH

A. HHHe-man
B. The Small Package
C. Dusty's Belly Sploch
D. Triple K

5. Which one of these will work wonders for your career?

A. being Chris Jericho
B. hanging out at Luger's crib
C. laying the 4 inch moisture seeking meat missle to Stephie Mac
D. taking a kick from Goldberg and a bike spill.

6. FINISH THE LINE: "Just 2 good ol' boys with finger guns to their head, beats all you ever saw ________"

A. Lita in a bra, moonsaults, lands on her head.
B. Jeff Hardy tried a legdrop on RAW, saw him land on his head
C. Matt Hardy left from RAW and Jeff's career was dead.
D. Jeff is his own in-law 'cause him and his cousin just wed.

7. What did Undertaker do after he crash his bike into the guard rail on RAW?

A. No sold it, pretended to be arguing with a fan
B. fell off, had a stroke and wrote a column about it every week afterwards
C. got on the mic and said "My wife is a Gremlin"
D. immediately gave Christian the Last Ride since he was the lightest.

8. According to CAWR, Rey Mysterio signed on as the spokesman for_____

A. Snapple
B. Garanimals
C. Baby Gap
D. Gadzooks

9. Which of the following is not a nickname for HBK?

A. Shopzone Jesus
B. The Backbreak Kid
C. Glowboy
D. "I wear my wife's jeans"

10. Rikishi Air Freshners are available at CAWR Shopzone in which 3 distinct flavors?

A. Burnt Tire, Fish & Nuts
B. Pina Colada, Fresh Car & Doberman ass
C. Apple, Douche & Mint
D. Key Lime, West Nile & hot garbage

In the "Jesus VS Batman" PPV match, Jesus came out to "Are you gonna go my Way" by Lenny Kravitz and Batman came out to "Batdance" by Prince. Batman blamed Jesus for letting his parents die & for Joker killing the 2nd Robin. Jesus took a DDT, healed himself and forgave Batman for it during the match.Robin turned face and convinced Batman that vigilante justice should be left to the Punisher and other various Marvel comics guys. The match ended with the infamous curtain call.

"That's not a 6 foot 10 Willie Nelson, that's a stunned raspberry catfish, baby! WHY...WON'T...THIS..STUPID..MASK...COME...OFF?!?!?!"

Special congradulations go out to Rex "KeeKee" Farnum who won first place in our "Getting Gay with Goldberg" contest.

OVERSOLD like that guy from "Staind" making faces like he's smoking a really potent cigarette and/or taking a massive mountain bear shit whilst singing.

The dude from Staind is my Gothic Snacky Cake Dave Matthews

Ugly like me? you got that shit right.

ImageVSImage

Zack Morris VS Zack Gowen

Reason for Fame-

Morris: Saved By The Bell
Gowen: Saved by the Angle run-in

Why they would fight-
It's clear that the McMahon/Gowen feud is a direct rip-off of the entire Zack/Belding feud. As a matter of fact the entire Gowen/Steph/Angle storyline has an uncanny resemblence to the Zack/Kelly/AC Slater storyline, if you think about it, it's almost impossible to even dispute.

Spanky is my Screech Powers, Dawn Marie is my Jessie Spano.

AC Slater is your Olympic Hero.

song parody.......

Rico
(to the tune of "Rio" by Duran Duran)

Moving in the ring now, he's a gay man's Wolverine
Pubic hair velcro sideburns don't make a heel look mean
With a skip to the left and a prance to the right, you catch that spin kick in your chest
You know you're something special when American Gladiators says that you're the best.

His name is Rico and he prances like Peter Pan
Just like Adrian Adonis & the brother of the Macho Man
And when he whines he plays pussy heel like no one can
Oh Rico, Rico wants to touch the ass of every man.

I've seen him on the RAW and I've seen him on Velocity
But coming out with Jackie Gayda, it's just too much for me
Like an exotic dancer or Elvis' gay son.
His anaconda don't want none, unless you've got buns, hun.

His name is Rico and he prances like Real World Miami's Dan
Just like Kwee Wee & the animated Aqua Man
And when he plays Joust, Gemini & Turbo say that he's all man
Oh Rico, Rico is the bitch of Vince McMahon.

"I'm just a wrestler, I don't understand your complex ideas of "entertaining television programming" or "dropping the title", it frightens me."

I oversell MILF hunts like I was Michael Jackson at the Chid Touching Olympics.

This has always been one of my favorite LOP games since the very beginning days....

-Holding down more talented wrestlers is to HHH as urinating on Girl Scouts is to R. Kelly.

-Kobe Bryant is to press conferences as Jeff Hardy is to mat wrestling.

-Kevin Nash is to high risk moves as Lex Luger is to high risk moves & CPR.

-Mongo is to 4 Horsemen as Booker T is to NWO

-Bret Hart is to bad luck as Batman is to diabolical schizophrenic foes

-Kane is to being the Undertaker's brother as Beth is to being Jeff Hardy's girlfriend.

-RAW is to HHH segments as the Von Erich family are to funerals.

-AJ Styles is to dark matches as Scott Hall is to house arrest.

-Scooby is to Scooby Snacks as Pat Patterson is to dudes balls.

Top 10 reasons why the wrestling world just isn't fair

10. Sunny waits until she's an out-of-shape crackwhore to pose nude and made out with other chicks. We didn't even get a peek when she was all nice & tight.

9. Zach Gowen gets a contract and Droz gets put on the shelf. Come on, if a one-legged wrestler is a draw, surely ......

8. All these wrestlers get haircuts yet Hulk Hogan punishes us by keeping the neck warmer/ skirted eggshell /skullet/ drape ape/ drifting shag/ reverse mohawk/ unintentional back brace.

7. The WWE is quick to remind us of things that happened in WCW long ago, yet they try to pretend that Rey never lost his mask in WCW and wrestled without it forever, looking like a turtle trooper from Super Mario Bros.

6. Randy Orton gets to turn one of the coolest finishers of all times into a homoerotic romp.

5. Ricky the Dragon Steamboat doesn't get to wear the dragon suit again and feud with Ultimo Dragon. Godzilla fans would mark.

4. Stacy Kiebler hasn't posed nude yet or even made an adult film.

3. No quads were injured during the filming of the Nash/HHH feud.

2. Flair flops these days are few and far between.

1. Bret Hart hasn't had the chance to come back to the WWE and get screwed again.

Top 10 possible finishers to the Robot Jerk/Y2Jerk match (booked Ole Anderson style)

10- Y2Jerk proves that Robot Jerk is really a bitch for real by showing hidden camera footage on the Jerkitron 5000 monitor of Robot Jerk peeing while sitting down and crying at the end of The Sixth Sense.

9- Y2Jerk stands with Marla as buildings collapse while a Pixies song plays in the background. Oh, and Y2Jerk tries to kill himself before that, but it doesn't work.

8- Robotjerk lowers himself into a vat of molten lava and gives the thumbs up as he burns to ashes. Cookie Cutter Civilian starts to cry, but he just says goodbye because he knows Robotjerk will be "back again some day".

Probably as "Optimus Jerk"

7-Robotjerk is torn into pieces and Chewbacca does a run in. Chewbacca then puts Robotjerk into a cargo net pack pack. Chewbacca says "We can rebuild him."

6- Y2jerk gets the roll-up victory while Robotjerk is distracted by a female Go Bot.

5- Undertaker vs Fake Undertaker sues for gimmick infringement.

4- Repo Man tries to do a run-in but he gets confused on who to help.

3- Y2Jerk comes down to ringside with Robocop, Robocop trips and his helemt comes off. Robotjerk says "Murphy? Is that you?". It's actually Eddie Murphy...Beverly Hills Robocop 90210.

2- Robotjerk taps out because he runs off of windows and LOP pop-ups fried his mainframe.He performed an illegal operation and he had to shut-down.

1- Robotjerk gets his cybernetic leg ripped off and he does a Gowen-esque moonsault. It misses. Then Lita comes in for a run-in to help Y2Jerk finish off RJ. Lita does a moonsault on Robotjerks neck and it disconnects RJ's wiring. RJ's cybernetic body then explodes leaving only his head. Y2jerk tries to pin RJ's head for the victory but the ref counts Y2jerk out because both his shoulders were on the mat and RJ didn't have any shoulders anymore.

Really gay looking pictures of wrestlers
That 70's Triple H

Jeff: "Mmmmmmm...my fingers still smell like George Costanza"

Sting and Robocop strike a pose inside an acid trip

Before Randy Orton came back to wrestling, this was the gayest diamond cutter of forever.

-Justin Timberlake is so gay, he wished they made sperm-flavored whitening strips.
-Justin Timberlake is so gay when I called him a "bitch" he hit me with his purse.

-If Justin Timberlake was a dinosaur, he'd be a "Megasoreass"

-ok, that's all I really got.

HHH to be out 3 months due to groin injury

After hours of microscoptic examination and extensive tweezer research, doctors said yesterday that HHH would be out at least 3 months to allow his injured groin a chance to fully recover. One doctor said, on the other hand, that Bradshaw's throat may take a little longer to heal.

and in completely unrelated news...

here are the top possible subtitles for the next Star Wars movie.

-Gone With the Windu

-What About Boba?

-Padme does Naboo XXX

-OB-1: The Widowmaker

-Legends of the "Fall" (to the darkside)

-How To Lose A Padawan In 10 Years

-Dude, where's my X-Wing?

-R2 and 3P0's Bogus Journey

-One Flew Over the Dooku's Nest

-The Fabulous Skywalker Boys

-A Skywalk to Remember

-End of the Revenue

-28 Days Vader

-Anakin vs Mecha-Anikan

George Lucas is my Sci-Fi Vince McMahon

CAWR Off The Record Fo' Shizzle

CAWR Reporter: "Hello CAWR fans and welcome to another fabulous evening of interviews and rumors, here on CAWR Off The Record Fo' Shizzle. Well fans, we all know that recently lots of wrestlers have been writing tell-all books about what goes on behind the scenes in the wrestling world and Roddy Piper has been very vocal recently ,causing quite an uproar. What do we really want to know? Well, we'd like to know how accurate our rumors really are, we'd all love to know the inside scoop on what happens backstage. We've arranged for a panel of former WWF superstars to discuss the darker sides of wrestling. Joining us first is The Immortal Hulk Hogan!"

"Hulk , welcome to the show"

Hulk Hogan: "Thanks for having me on the show, it's a pleasure to be here, brother."

CAWR Reporter: "What are you eating?"

Hulk Hogan: "Pasta, brother"

CAWR Reporter: "I'm going to cut right to the chase, Hulk. Does Vince pay his wrestlers fairly?"

Hulk Hogan: "Hell no. Well, he paid me fairly brother, but he ripped Mr. America off big time "

CAWR Reporter: "Come on, Hogan...You were Mr. America, why should you draw 2 seperate paychecks?"

Hulk Hogan: "No Way dude, I was 100% not Mr. America"

CAWR Reporter: "Right....so who was Mr. America?"

Hulk Hogan: "Tony Atlus, brother."

CAWR Reporter: "Come on now, Hogan! Mr. America had blonde hair, orange skin, a moustache! Well, I refuse to play along with you on this, it is simply childish. Why would you care so much about another wrestlers salary?"

Hulk Hogan: "If you hurt my friends then you hurt my pride, I gotta be a man, I can't let it.."

CAWR Reporter: "OK, OK, OK!!! Thank you Hogan, let's switch gears a bit here."

CAWR Reporter: "Joining us now is Macho Man, Randy Savage!"

Macho: "Ooooooooooooh yeah!"

CAWR Reporter: "First off, the red pimp suit looks great on you"

Macho: "brother"

CAWR Reporter: "you seem to be in great shape too there Macho?"

Macho: "brother, brother"

CAWR Reporter: "Well, alright then, let's...

Macho: "brother, brother, brother,brother, brother, brother"

CAWR Reporter: "OK then, Thank you Macho Man. Next, we are joined by Ultimate Warrior....

Warrior: "IT IS ONCE AGAIN I, WARRRRIIIIIOOOOOORRRRSSSSS! I HAVE TRAVELED TO THIS MEETING OF MINDS VIA THE AIRLINES THAT IS DELTA AND NOW SUFFER THE LAG THAT IS JET. THE GUARDS OF THE SECURITY HATH DETAINED YOUR GREAT & WONDEROUS WARRIOR LEADER FOR MANY HOURS, THEY HATH BELIEVED YOUR ALL-POWERFUL DEITY TO BE AN INSTRUMENT OF TERROR BECAUSE THE WARRIOR WAS RESTLESS ON THE JOURNEY AND WISHED TO BE VOCALLY EXPRESSIVE TO THE BRINGERS OF MEALS. THE GUARDS OF SECURITY GAVE THE WARRRRIIIIIIOOOORRR THE CAVITY SEARCH THAT IS ANAL "

CAWR Reporter: "Let me hop in here and hopefully get the discussion running on track. Now Warrior, you had a most impressive physique when you were in the WWF. Alot of people have speculate about steriod abuse, how rampant was steroid use in those days"

Warrior: "THE GODS OF DESTRUCTIVITY HATH BLESSED THE WARRRRRRIIIIOOR WITH THIS FIT VESSEL OF JUSTICE OF LUDACRISITY. THE WARRIOR HATH TRAINED SEMI- FEARLESSLY TO BE THE DOCTOR SCHOLL'S INSERT UNDER THE FOOT OF LUMINOCITY FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THAT IS SCHLOCK. SOMETIMES THE WARRIOR DOTH VISIT THE VIDEO STORE THAT IS ADULT AND REQUESTS VIDEOS OF THE MEN THAT DOTH DO THINGS WITH OTHER MEN, SOMETIMES ALSO WITH DOBERMANS & THE BULL THAT IS DOG. ANIMAL AND MAN..... IT IS THE WAY OF THE WARRIOR TO INQUIRE OF THESE THINGS, FOR IT LEADS TO A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF...."

CAWR Reporter: "Thank you Warrior. Thanks you for all of that. Maybe our next guest can be productive. Ladies and gentlemen, former WWE daredevil Jeff Hardy!

Jeff: "Heeeeeeeeeeey yall!"

CAWR Reporter: "Thanks for joining us Jeff, how are you today"

Jeff: "Super! thanks for askin'!!! "

CAWR Reporter: "Jeff, can you tell us about HHH's backstage power? How did he behave backstage"

Jeff: "You know, to bay perfekkly ownest wit ya, Thare was sooooooo much gay sex , handjobs and stunt bukkake contests going on that I cain't aven remamber much of anathin else happnin' besides bein too sore ta ride mah dirtt bike for a few days er so"

CAWR Reporter: "Thanks Jeff! That's enough for right now, thank you"

Jeff: "We did a heapin' of butt-fuckin an stuff, I was.."

CAWR Reporter: "ALRIGHT, LET'S BRING OUT OUR LAST GUEST OF THE EVENING! Ok, I would like to welcome WWF legend Jake the Snake Roberts!!!

CAWR Reporter: "Ummmmm...Jake? Could you turn around so that I can conduct the interview? please?"

Jake: "We had a deal man.....where's the stuff? I don't do the interview until I get the stuff you promised"

CAWR Reporter: "Jake, I couldn't get you any crack. My boss said no to that. I can't be giving out illegal drugs to our guests, first off it's illegal, second it is completely against my journalistic integrity and it's just plain wrong."

Jake: "How about some weed?"

CAWR Reporter: "Sure, that's fair enough."

**passes Jake a dime bag and some papers, Jake turns around finally **

CAWR Reporter: "Jake, come on...take the glasses off too, please."

Jake: "OK, but I'm going to make an angry face and go stand next to a goatee clad David Caruso"

CAWR Reporter: "OK fans, that's all we have time for this week, joins us next week as we continue to try to get somebody to break kayfabe."

Jake: "Hey this is good shit, you must know some Mexicans"

another song parody.....
Constipated
to the tune of "Complicated" by Avril Levigne

Uh ohh, who is this
Uh ohh, uh huh, it's Goldberg again
Damn, that is who it is
Uh huh, uh huh same old shit again...

Chill out whatcha growlin' for?
We've all seen your monster face before
And if you could only leave WWE
you will see
I like you , just not on my TV
or in WCW and WWE
when you're no selling one on one or 40 on one

or Somebody else or everyone else
All the guys in the back, they can't relax
They won't play their part and wind up like Bret Hart
who lost his memory

Why you have to go and make faces like you're constipated?
I see the way you're growling like you're Beastman himself when Skeletor berates him
Looks like this is you
And you're bald and you suck balls and you spear
and end careers ,you sell like shit and you turn shit into wrestlecrap and promise me that you're not overrated
no no no

You call everyone a punk
dressed up in little boys swimmin' trunks
and they're black and white you see
and too damn tight to breathe
I laugh out when you strike your pose
and say "Who's Next?" to all of your foes
you know you're not fooling anyone
when you've become...

Panthro himself, who wants the belt
You can't have it back, so quit smoking crack
Trying to be great, but it's not '98 you see..
2K3!

I see the way you're moaning like a peeping turtle needs help, veins in your neck inflating
Looks like this is you
And you're bald and you're tall and you're mean
and you're green,you wear booty shorts and you snort into microphone and tell people "Who's Next?" while your tongue's just hangin'..
no no no

Chill out whatcha growlin' for?
squash matches, it's all been done before
And if you could only leave WWE
I'll be happy...

Hire somebody else, hire anybody else
Hire Jake Roberts back, and pay him in crack
Get Tammy Sytch on the phone, get some methadone for Sunny
Tell me

I see the way you're growling like you're Beastman himself when Skeletor berates him
Looks like this is you
And you're bald and you suck balls and you spear
and end careers ,you sell like shit and you turn shit into wrestlecrap and promise me that you're not overrated
no no no

Top 10 reasons why Nash fainted at a hotel

10. He got his room service bill for Oat Bran.

9. They didn't "leave the light on for him."

8. The kid who carried his luggage up to his room called him "Jake Roberts"

7. Scott Hall took all of those little complimentary liquor bottles and made one big ass cocktail.

6. He thought he was dropping the title to Hogan again.

5. His body rejected yet another bionic quad.

4. He walked by a mirror and saw that his hair was all white again.

3. He thought the little asian "massage therapist" was an undercover cop.

2. His body went in to "Popeyes Withdrawal" after 10 full hours of not eating any.

1. He didn't wear his little white facemask thingie and he caught the dreaded "West Hoss Virus" from Batista .

Hotel Cracklin' Oat Bran
(to the tune of "Hotel California" by The Eagles)

I want dark hair just like Diesel
put "Just for Men" in my hair
Warm smell of hot Popeyes
Nothing else can compare
No sign of Scott Hall in the distance
but HBK's pants are so tight
He did his flex-lean pose when I looked at him
Did I mention his pants were tight?
There he stood in the doorway
I started to OVERSELL
And I was thinking to myself
Is that Cracklin Oat Bran he brought all for himself
Then he got out 2 bowls
And he tossed one my way
and then I ate so much Oat Bran
I felt like I could faint..

Welcome to the Hotel Cracklin Oat Bran
FUBAR is my quad
FUBAR is my quad(background)
kneel before Zod
Plenty of bowls at the Hotel Cracklin Oat Bran
bring some oat bran here
bring some oat bran here(background)
Watch it disappear

Scott Hall is definitely missed here
he got fired by Vince ,our boss
cause he's got a lot of sweaty, sweaty boys
That he calls "hoss"
How they no-sell in the ring
but on RAW not on HEAT
I totally no-sell Shawn Stasiak
when he was known as "Meat"
So I called up room service
Please bring me my bran
and He said..
"We don't have that cereal here cause you ate it all, man."
yet still that hunger is calling for fiber taste
Wakes me up in the middle of the night
oversold like crack to Jake.

FUBAR is my quad
kneel before Zod
bring some oat bran here
Watch it disappear

I miss the glass ceiling
and the days of the Kliq
And Scott Hall said
"Hey yo, Chi..."
"I think I'm going to be sick"
And in Vince's office
They gather to book the match
and Triple H says "if you want ratings"
"book me against Nash."
Last thing I remember
my foot was back in the door
I had to remember my 3 moves, oh wait I think I have 4
Relax said the referee
just sell the Pedigree
and don't move when he hits it
and I'll count to three.

FUBAR is my quad
kneel before Zod
bring some oat bran here
Watch it disappear

Carry On My Gray-Haired Son
(to the tune of "Carry on My Wayward Son" by Kansas

Once he rose above the noise & the crowd pop
Just to jump from high and land an elbow drop
He was soaring toward Steve Blackman,
50 feet?! he must be high
Though my eyes could see I still can't believe it
he did the Van Terminator better than RVD did
I hear the crowd and they're screamin',
HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT

Carry on my gray-haired son,
fued with top stars when Vince is done
Elbow drop done just like Test
Now don't you fly no more

Masquerading like you bought WCW
but later on you found that it brought you trouble
And if your mom no-sells Kane's Tombstone
it surely means his nuts smelled good
In a stormy WWE of Hosses & losers
it's nice to see a lazy eyed, gray haired Koopa Troopa
It wouldn't hurt to get some hair dye,
look even Bischoff lost the gray.

Carry on my gray-haired son,
fued with top stars when Vince is done
Elbow drop done just like Test
Now don't you fly no more

Carry on, don't make Vince lose his temper
Carry on, look at Steph as Vince pimps her
Now your wife's no longer on TV
Surely that's a good thing

Last edited by die on Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is another Skywalker....
$nave

Post by $nave » Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:30 pm

That was some scrambled good times...
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:37 pm

Actually, when I used to use accessdriver (hint hint) to get access to pr0n sites that require membership, I found one called womenofwrestling or something like that.

......featuring Missy Hyatt, and Sunny, and somebody else (Madusa?)

And Sunny actually still looked hot. Best part was for the first month or so, there were only glimpses, and maybe a bit of nipple once every week or so. They must have had like no subscribers, cuz by month two, they moved into hardcore shots, and eventually lesbian stuff. I wish I could find my pr0n cd's

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Post by die » Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:25 pm

Yeah Sovi3t, that site was wrestlingvixxens. Sunny & Missy Hyatt did some lez stuff on the and then they hired some other chicks on to do some straight up porn stuff for the site. One of the other chicks was Kristi Myst, who is a porn star and wrestling diva from one of the extreme indy feds. She gets down & dirty.

I've got a ton of those clips somewhere...
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:53 pm

OVERSOLD like that guy from "Staind" making faces like he's smoking a really potent cigarette and/or taking a massive mountain bear shit whilst singing.

The dude from Staind is my Gothic Snacky Cake Dave Matthews

Ugly like me? you got that shit right.
:lol:
"Mmmmmmm...my fingers still smell like George Costanza"

Sting and Robocop strike a pose inside an acid trip
:lmao: :lmao:

OMFG, this thread is awesome! :up:
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
die

Post by die » Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:59 pm

I think CAWR is up to like 60 pages, that's only my best work from pages 1-15 :lol:

I was hoping somebody would call me an attention whore for all this self-promotion :P
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:03 pm

HHH!!!! HHH!!!! HHH!!!!

ATTENTION WHORE! POST WHORE!

(just kiddin.. ya know i wroship teh grnoud you wlak on!)

there i think i insulted you enough

Hey die... I have some of the better stuff from CAWR 3 and 4 shall i post? I mean this WAS supposed to be all about you
MainCoon

Post by MainCoon » Sat Feb 07, 2004 2:38 am

Tales of Machinima Homosexuality: RoboCop "Dream Sequence #1"

"Murphy, your arms are so rich of power. Let me feel your salvation."

"Freeze, punk!
Ghas_man

Post by Ghas_man » Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:03 am

STING IS THE BEST WRESTLER IN THE HISTORY OF ANYTHING EVER.

so shaddup! :chairshot: :chairshot: :chairshot: :chairshot:
[center]Image[/center]
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:41 am

MainCoon wrote:Image

Tales of Machinima Homosexuality: RoboCop "Dream Sequence #1"

"Murphy, your arms are so rich of power. Let me feel your salvation."

"Freeze, punk!
:lmao:

Fucking sweet!

think CAWR is up to like 60 pages, that's only my best work from pages 1-15 :lol:

I was hoping somebody would call me an attention whore for all this self-promotion :P
What does CAWR stand for, btw? I've wondered that since I saw the word first at this message board.

And it is some quality work, die....

Although.....

I really gotta tell ya....

You're one hell of an

:2up: ;)
Last edited by n-MITY on Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
cYnical

Post by cYnical » Sat Feb 07, 2004 4:34 am

Man, I was starting to wonder if you were gonna post this stuff here.

Bring on some more! I missed a lot of the old school stuff. You know, from like, five board crashes ago.
Last edited by cYnical on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:13 pm

For those non-familia members CAWR stands for:

CREATE A WRESTLING RUMOR

A thread started back almost 3-4 years ago in the LOP Forums off of Lords of Pain.net... This thread survived myriad of board crashes, censorship, database crashes, and such and went on to have like 5 different versions. Each version topping the other in plain out hiliarity. It gave birth to something called a meta-rumor. Finally in October/November of last year.. The thread was put on life support. Until after several months it finally gave in and was declared officially dead on 1/10/2004 at 9:49 AM.. The cause of death was deemed to be lack of interest and general un-funny-ness. Most of the original members left or took extended hiatuses with some of us coming back for visits every once in a great while.
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:47 pm

Maybe I should check out this LoP...
Ghas_man

Post by Ghas_man » Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:58 pm

damn I forgot about that place....I posted there like 4 years ago...back when I was into wrestling [wcw].
[center]Image[/center]
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:34 pm

Oh, is it all about wrestling only? :atch: