The Best of CAWR (Create-A-Wrestling-Rumor)

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Re: The Best of CAWR (Create-A-Wrestling-Rumor)

Post by Repo Man » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:15 am

Is Sting still wrestling these days?
cYnical

Post by cYnical » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:54 am

Yes. Horribly. He's been painting his face up like The Joker from TDK.

I'm not kidding.

Last edited by cYnical on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
cYnical

Post by cYnical » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:14 am

Quick and dirty.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:57 pm

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1291 ... o-raw-2000

10 reasons why wwe wont make it to 2000 shows.

prophetic? confirm or deny?
die wrote:This thread just made my day, sure it's still early and this is pretty much the first thing I've read but I'm still stoked.

I hate wrestling.

It used to be fun back in the day, but it's crap now. WWE ran everybody else out of business and now they don't know what to do. John Cena & Randy Orton have been fighting for 3 years straight now. WWE can not hype a PPV anymore because they give away main events for free on tv. I mean, for months they'll do Cena VS Orton in a steel cage, in a TLC match, in a tag match, in a fatal 4-way match, etc then they'll want you to buy a PPV where they fight an Iron Man Match...then, they fight again the next night on RAW. They don't know how to end a feud...there's never any closure, characters never develop or move on.

I can't watch it anymore.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
cYnical

Post by cYnical » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:17 am

Looks like someone's trying to relive the dream:

http://www.lordsofpain.net/columns/tast ... _Page.html
die

Post by die » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:31 pm

I don't even recognize any of those screen names, do you?

Fuck, LOP is like a festival of fail now. Wrestling isn't even good enough these days to Create-a-wrestling-rumor.

#ROOKIEMISTAKE
There is another Skywalker....
cYnical

Post by cYnical » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:12 pm

I know Skitz pretty well. He's been a columnist for years. Good dude.

I don't really know the rest of them, though. Aside from LPW (the eFed) and the sports forum, I don't post there much.
die

Post by die » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:24 pm

1289. Jeff is my life- I love Jeff and Bacon

1287. Droz no-sold the Figure 4- FUBAR IS MY EVERYTHING!

1286. Affleck & J-Lo is a work -I've been watching Spanky for 3 months now & I just found out that he isn't Jeff Hardy. I'm confused and fat.

1260. Oscar Meyer -We appreciate you Hardy fans and your love of bacon. Please visit our website.

1249. tron- how could wwe fire hardy? my poor grandfather is heart broken. many a night he would sit in his favourite chair and watch hardy on tv. he'd ask for some vaseline for his chapped lips, some tissues for his constant cold, and would set his mobile phone on vibrate so it ringing wouldnt disturb him. then he would lock the door. thats how devoted he was. i hope your happy wwe, my grandfather may die a broken hearted man.

1248. Sal Mandini -When i found out jeff had been fired i felt sorry for myself for not being able to see my favourite painted crack head on TV every friday night, but then i realised there were people worse of than me. Without jeff their to willingly offer himself to bradshaw, people like chris nowinski, spike dudley, maven and all the other smaller guys will be constantly looking over their shoulders in fear of having to play another game of 'Find the soap' with uncle bradshaw

1245. Want some Candy?- re. 1212. Legolas Naked Piledriver . I like little boys swim trunks. WHO'S JACK THE RIPPER?

1229. Just another fat retard- i am sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad i usE to bEAt oFf iTno my sockswhEn i wetched JeffyPoo on raW.

1222. Knight Rider- Hardy better not try to take the General Lee from me, biotch. David.

1221. AsHlee HaRdy! -omg! I cant b'leve they fired my baby! grrrrrr! those wrestling @$$#*&% don't know anythin about talent coz they fired jeff!!!! omg, I am like so mad & stuff!! Grrrrr!

1220. Hardy Janetty- Jeff needed time off from wrestlin'. He has other things that he wants to do in life. The General Lee could use a tune-up.

1219. Tenacious Z- I would like to present the WWE with a reason why Jeff should be rehired, but I know I don't have a leg to stand on.

1217. Boo Cocky- I love face painting.

1216. Katie Vick- I'm dying to see Jeff come back to wrestling.

1215. Lex Luger- Jeff can come by my house & hang out. I'll put on some music, give him some warm milk, read some bedtime stories and tuck him in.I MEAN, COME ON!!! WHO'S JACK THE RIPPER HERE?!!??!

1214. Vanilla Mustache- Jeffy!!! come back to me little day-glo clad clown prince of botched spots!

1213. The Reverse Peeping Turtle- I'm so sad....I'm listening to Linkin Park & writing depressing unorganized poetry. Angst is my Jesus.

1212. Legolas Naked Piledriver- Goldberg's new tights look like little boys swimming trunks. word is bond.

1211. Nathan Jones- Jeff, mate, please come back, I miss getting you drinks

1210. MATTITUDE VERSION ONE- Matt Fact: Matt is not prejudiced against Nathan Jones just cause he gives milk

1204. natALIE is 2xtREme- i Want to sayzzz that THE jOKES are no funs''''jeffy POo fanzzzzz donut Eat BACON and my yest INfectionzzzzzzzzzz don't smell LICK chesse. lONg live IMAG-I-NATION. bUrp

1203. Droz- Jeff Hardy has been fired?!?!? Well, I won't stand for this !!!

1202. Ms. Elizabeth- When I heard Vince fired Jeff I just died

1201. Doug from Trading Spaces- I'd like to try some nice warm earth tones on Jeff Hardy. His paint scheme was too chaotic, it needs some balance.

1200. Bacon Master- I wish I could grab Jeff & sqeeze him in between my large breastesis

1199. Marky Mark- i love jeff hardy. i defend him daily on message boards because i want Jeff Hardy to father my manbabies. If there was a way for a man to get another man pregnanat, I'd want to do that.

1196. Valerie Paige- Ok, I love Jeff a lot, like most of you, and when you say you're Jeff's #1 fan, thats just ignorant because thats what every Jeff Hardy fan thinks....I mean, that's what I think....but thats what everyone thinks...so just don't! I LOVE JEFF HARDY!!!! he's definately bangable.....hehe...RIGHT JAMIE?!?!

1192. Lex Luger -Yeah bring Jeff back, I need a new girlfriend now anyway.

1189. Father Tim- Jeff Hardy was my favorite wrestler. I loved tuning in on Monday nights and watch him move his hips to the beat. Those long Monday nights where I would use the enitre box of tissues and all the baby oil. I loved Jeff Hardy, and without him, I'm going to have to nothing to use tissues on.

this just retrowned me.
cYnical

Post by cYnical » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:31 pm

That thing is truly the gift that keeps on giving.
die

Post by die » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:30 pm

Probably the greatest screen name ever is:

Legolas Naked Piledriver

In a weird twist-of-fate (no Hardy pun intended), it seems as if CAWR has turned real.

"AJ Styles, I choose you!"

Excuse me...I've really been out-of-the-loop on wrestling, I mean I haven't watched it in FOREVER. So, it struck me as quite surprising to see so much talk about AJ Styles on Yahoo lately. I mean, do people really consider him a top tier star now? I mean, sure...back in the day he did some flipping moves and flying punches and shit but he's an old fat redneck now. He looks like a dude you'd find at a local bar polishing off pitchers of Bud Lite. How are they discussing this guy like he's Bret Hart or Shawn Michaels? Am I missing something?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/why-wwe-mu ... ZJUDM1MV8x

"must.....concentrate....what...is...my...LOP password....damn"

Maybe I'm just too far gone now.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:40 pm

I want to quit wrestling, but I can't. I want Daniel Bryan to win the new unifiied title at Wrestlemania.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
cYnical

Post by cYnical » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:28 pm

AJ pretty much IS TNA, not that that is saying much.

They're all claiming he's done with the company for good, but only about 12 people actually buy it.
die

Post by die » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:17 pm

Soooooooooooooo...... Sting has a deal with WWE now, not sure of the details or whatever but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be something like Macho and Warrior got. They have action figures for him coming out and he's supposed to be in the new WWE 2k15 videogame. I'd imagine he'll show up on WWE TV in some capacity, Hall of Fame, etc.

But yeah, if we were still creating wrestling rumors, this would be the point where somebody mentions that he will be dead soon for sure.
cYnical

Post by cYnical » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:50 pm

Sting's been pretty adamant that he wants at least one match at Mania.
die

Post by die » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:18 pm

cYnical wrote:Sting's been pretty adamant that he wants at least one match at Mania.

how about a DEATHMATCH :atch: