What athletes do you just hate...

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:50 am

OMFG - I have finally found someone in football that I absolutely despise.

Dear Roy Williams (Dallas version),

Have you heard of the new rule in the NFL? It's called the "horse-collar tackle" rule. When a defender who is obviously beat on the play tries to drag down the offensive player by pulling on the back of his jersey - pretty much choking the shit out of him - he gets a 15 yard penalty and some kind of fine from the league, because that type of tackling is considered dangerous. In fact, I remember Terrell Owens breaking his ankle when someone tackled him using this type of "horse-collar" method. I know it was a Cowboys defender that made that tackle. He wore number 31, but I can't remember who that was....oh yeah.

IT WAS YOU - YOU SISSY DICKHEAD.

HERE'S A CLUE - WHEN THE LEAGUE INSTITUTES A RULE BECAUSE YOU CANNOT KEEP ANYBODY IN FRONT OF YOU AND GET BEAT ON EVERY PLAY, YET YOU CONTINUE TO KEEP TACKLING PEOPLE LIKE ONE OF THE LITTLE GIANTS TRYING TO TACKLE SPIKE - IT'S TIME TO LEARN HOW TO TACKLE YOU FUCKHEAD.

I'm no great fan of Donovan McNabb, but you almost took him out today because you got beat - AGAIN. You should've been ejected immediately. I've never seen someone who HAS A FRIGG'IN RULE IMPLEMENTED JUST BECAUSE OF THEM continue to keep repeating the same behavior.

I can only hope that on your next interception, a 5th receiver on the opposing team takes you out with the same cheap horse-collar tackle that you invented and continue to use today.

Sincerely,

Angry in Philadelphia
(RM)
Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:50 am

I hate all of these roided out baseball players. The second they get conclusive evidence you've been on steroids you should have any records you own stripped. No asterisk by the record, it should be taken away! and the player forgotten about. If you give actual penalties for doing these things the players might actually stop doing them! What a shock! How about suspension for a season without pay and the money promised for the rest of the contract instantly gets cut in half. The second time you are caught you are out for three seasons. If you can somehow make it back to the big leagues after that long of a suspension, and are caught again you get Pete Rose'd. Not that baseball would be so progressive.

I understand that steroids can help the healing process for injured players, and that was the excuse that some gave, but they should be able to have that to regain their previous state if they are on injured reserve. In other words, they are not playing when they are using it!

My favorite excuse so far is "I was injected with something, but I had no clue what it was." Because when people are passing around needles I'm always up for it, I never ask "What the fuck is this? vitamins? smack? flu shot? estrogen? Jack Daniels? needle full of AIDS? hooker blood? juice from a gonorrhea dick? botox? ebola? a drop each of all my teammate's piss?" And if you do use that excuse you should get a reprieve only if you allow yourself to be injected with all the above mentioned things.

"I don't make promises, I make threats" - Some yelling black lady
cYnical wrote:The philosophical suggestion that pain don't hurt caused a paradigm shift in my life that I'm still not sure I've fully recovered from.
Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:28 am

No they totally aren't on the roids:

cYnical wrote:The philosophical suggestion that pain don't hurt caused a paradigm shift in my life that I'm still not sure I've fully recovered from.
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:22 am

Okay, you first.

What the fuck have you done to my beloved St. Louis Rams? You have all the pieces. You have a Pro Bowl QB in Marc Bulger. A Pro Bowl WR in Torry Holt. A wily veteran in Ike Bruce. A BEAST at RB in Steven Jackson. What the fuck is the problem?

The offensive line? Okay, then go out this year and draft three BUILDINGS to protect Bulger and open holes for Jackson. And get your head out of your ass.

Next....

Yes pussy, you.

How many passes have you dropped? How many times have you short armed a ball because you were fearful of contact? You're 6'5" for Godsakes - ACT LIKE A FUCKING MAN.

Remember how good you were at the end of the one year with the Titans when you and Billy Volek were playing catch the whole game and you were scoring like crazy? THAT WAS LIKE 3 YEARS AGO - NOW YOU SUCK AGAIN. Please ask the Rams to cut you or retire or swallow a stick of dynamite. You annoy me to no end.

And finally....

To even see him wearing the blue and gold makes me want to vomit on my sister's children. Were the Saints a defensive powerhouse? Did I miss something? Who bought the bill of goods that said JIM FUCKING HASLETT could fix the Rams defensive woes.

My God, how many jobs can Haslett steal money from?
Granted, the Rams have never been impressive on defense (at least since The Greatest Show on Turf began), but how has he improved this squad?

I physically want to hurt Haslett - but I realize that he used to be a linebacker and could probably take me. But like every punk who came down the line to Dalton, I still want to try.

And collectively, to the three of you....

STOP FUCKING UP MY RAMS
die

Post by die » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:06 pm

I don't watch sports enough anymore to really have any new hate built up so wherever Iverson & Mike Vick are right now, I'm still hating them alot.
There is another Skywalker....
die

Re: What athletes do you just hate...

Post by die » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:40 pm

THREADSURRECTION

FUCKING LEBRON JAMES.

I'm tired of hearing his name.

This is why you don't rent a lab and splice Patrick Ewing and Bionic Bigfoot DNA.
die

Post by die » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:56 pm

Now, I don't know if this is so much a case of "athletes I hate" or just a case of "how much the sport has changed" but I do wonder how we will look back on this era of football in the overall scheme of things. I mean, will we laugh at all the dreadlocked Predator-looking players and all the gangsta hip hop personalities? What about all the stupid headlines with rookies crying about being bullied and all the rapists and pseudo street thug mentalities?

This was my favorite QB growing up.....

Joe Motherfucking Montana. This dude just looked like an average dude. I could never imagine this guy doing flips or dancing with the stars or any shit like that but he pulled off amazing plays that you never thought you'd see.

fast-forward to now....

I don't hate this guy but he makes me say wtf. He looks like one of those kids with that disease that makes them look like an old alien disguised as an Aztec Elf.

So yeah, not so much "I hate" as I'm wondering how this era will be remembered.

we live in strange times right now.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:05 pm

Johnny Football. I do not like him at all.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:26 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/08/world/asi ... index.html

Dennis Rodman needs to fucking die.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:03 pm

agreed.. syphillis and all that.
die

Post by die » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:09 pm

My feelings on Johnny Football can be summed up in one video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5xwUNv6 ... ata_player
Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:58 pm

Johnny Football's 15 minutes of fame is about to come to an end. I've heard he might go in the first round of the draft. But only a team with a high draft rank and no head coach to say "fuck no" would be stupid enough to do that....oh wait, I heard the Browns are in that position.

Welcome to his list mother fucker.

The problem with Johnny Football is that he isn't all that talented. At A&M he has a great O-line, talented receivers, better than average vision and judgement for a college quarterback and, his saving grace, the ability to run the ball himself. But even that wasn't enough for A&M to break the top 10. What he lacks is the ability to throw the ball into tight situations, if he was forced to do that, because his line is breaking down (*cough cough* the Browns QBs were sacked 50 times this year) he'd be a pick-6 machine. Basically he's like a smaller Tim Tebow but more annoying.

I'm going to enjoy watching this guy fail.

die

Post by die » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:36 pm

Basically he's like a smaller Tim Tebow but more annoying.

classic.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:50 pm

Robert Paulson wrote:Johnny Football's 15 minutes of fame is about to come to an end.

I'm going to enjoy watching this guy fail.
You and every other Longhorn alum.... his ass is grass...
die

Post by die » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:40 pm

Put me on the list of mofos who want to see this dude destroyed.