die

Post by die » Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:43 pm

There is another Skywalker....
die

Post by die » Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:13 pm

scary......

ouch.

this one killed me...

it's an age progression photo of what MJ would look like today if he never had plastic surgery. :shock:
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:59 pm

That church one disturbed me.

Talk about "stained glass".
die

Post by die » Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:16 pm

Jackson Hospitalized En Route to Court

5 minutes ago Top Stories - AP

By TIM MOLLOY, Associated Press Writer

SANTA MARIA, Calif. - Jury selection in Michael Jackson (news)'s child molestation case was delayed Tuesday after the pop star was taken to the emergency room for reasons that were not immediately known, the judge said.

Judge Rodney Melville told prospective jurors that Jackson was taken to a local hospital on his way to court. Melville did not give any details about the illness and said he was awaiting word on Jackson's condition before deciding whether selection would resume Tuesday.

The judge made the announcement 15 minutes after Jackson was scheduled to appear in court at 8:30 a.m. A call to the Marian Medical Center in Santa Maria, where Jackson was taken, was not immediately returned.

The delay came a day after defense attorneys offered jurors a list of prospective witnesses that sounded like an awards show lineup, saying they might hear testimony from such famous names as Elizabeth Taylor, Jay Leno, Quincy Jones (news), and Kobe Bryant.

The judge in the case dimmed the prospect of the case turning into a celebrity supernova, saying not all of the famous people named would necessarily testify.

Hundreds of potential witnesses were listed for prospective jurors Monday so attorneys could find out if any of the more than 240 members of the pool knew people who may testify.

Other possible witnesses included Stevie Wonder, Diana Ross, actors Chris Tucker and Corey Feldman (news), Backstreet Boy Nick Carter (news) and his younger brother Aaron, CNN's Larry King, CBS correspondent Ed Bradley, Fox broadcaster Rita Cosby, New Age guru Deepak Chopra, psychic Uri Geller, illusionist David Blaine (news - web sites), Las Vegas tycoon Steve Wynn (news), and relatives of the late Marlon Brando (news).

Defense attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr. also named Jackson's children Paris and Prince Michael. Possible prosecution witnesses included Debbie Rowe, their mother.

Other prosecution witnesses included psychologist Stan Katz, who interviewed the alleged victim, and comedy club owner Jamie Masada, who brought Jackson and the boy together.

Prosecutors also listed the entire family of a boy involved in 1993 molestation allegations against Jackson. The judge has not yet ruled whether that incident can be mentioned in the trial. The accuser received a multimillion-dollar settlement and no criminal charges were filed.

Both sides listed former Jackson attorney Mark Geragos, and the defense list included Jackson's chief prosecutor, District Attorney Tom Sneddon.

Also listed was journalist Martin Bashir, whose 2003 TV documentary "Living With Michael Jackson" showed Jackson and his accuser holding hands and Jackson defending his practice of sharing his bed with children.

No explanation was given for why the witnesses might appear, but several, including Taylor, Jones, and Wonder, are friends of Jackson's. Others, including Tucker and "Rush Hour 2" director Brett Ratner, have had contact with the accuser.

The panelists were told that some witnesses may not appear because attorneys routinely line up witnesses but decide during trial who they need to call to the stand.

When questioning began, defense attorneys asked prospects about their artistic pursuits and interests, their feelings about Jackson, and whether they believe children sometimes lie, especially at their parents' behest.

One woman said she was falsely accused by a relative of molesting a boy, and later was falsely accused by a parent of assaulting a child while she was a teacher.

"I don't know the truth about Mr. Jackson but I'd like the truth to come forward," she said. "I'm sympathetic."

Another woman said she had to go to police when she found out that a brother-in-law molested her nieces.

Both women said they could be unbiased despite their experiences.

Several prospective jurors said they believe children often lie under pressure.

Almost all the prospects said they were skeptical of news reports about the case. One juror said she might have a hard time judging Jackson because of a report she had seen. The same woman said she would believe a police officer's testimony over anyone else's but that she could be fair.

Several people said they were fans of Jackson's music, and one woman said she did a cheerleading routine to one of his songs while in junior high school.

But when Senior Deputy District Attorney Ron Zonen asked if anyone had bought any of his music in the last five years, none of the prospects had.

man whatever. They should put Mike's pet monkey on the stand as a character witness next.

Kobe Bryant is a celeb set to testify for Mike...wtf. Your boy Kobe got told in an interview and he's like "huh?".

Mike's lawyer has a mullet.
TheWholeFNShow

Post by TheWholeFNShow » Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:34 am

Heh, Kobe will help testify against Jacko. At least Kobe nailed someone legal.
die

Post by die » Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:47 am

Hell, even R. Kelly can say "that niggas sick".
die

Post by die » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:16 am

THREAD RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!!

What Mike should look like....

Sure, he looked like a burn victim in spy gear most of the time, but I miss the motherfucker now.

There will never be another person ever that could be so epic at both FTW and FAIL. This is a landmark, I tell ya.
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:46 pm

I never laughed so hard and felt so bad all at the same time.
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:50 am

Sure, he looked like a burn victim in spy gear most of the time, but I miss the motherfucker now.
die never ceases to amaze me.
die

Post by die » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:44 am

die

Post by die » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:17 am

damn...did you know that the father of the kid who accused MJ of surprise buttsex killed himself after MJ died last year?!?!? :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-jackson-a ... 3105.story

JERSEY CITY, N.J. (WPIX) - The father of a boy who accused Michael Jackson of molesting him 15 years ago was found dead of an apparent suicide, Jersey City Police confirmed to PIX News.

According to authorities, the body of Evan Chandler was discovered in his Jersey City residence at about 5:35 p.m. on Nov. 5 after he went missing.

Chandler, who was being treated for an unknown illness, missed an appointment with his doctor which prompted concern, Jersey City spokesperson Stan Eason said.

After several failed attempts to get in touch with his patient, the doctor, who was not immediately identified, called the building's concierge to check on Chandler.

The concierge later discovered the victim's lifeless body inside the apartment at the Liberty Towers located on Hudson Street, Eason said.

Police say Chandler suffered a self inflicted gun shot wound to the head. Authorities are treating the case as a suicide.

It was back in 1994, when Chander's then-12-year-old son Jordy Chandler accused Jackson of molesting him on several occasions between 1991 and 1994. The father and son went after the King of Pop in court and later settled the case for a reported $20 million.

In 2006, Jordan Chandler filed a request for a restraining order against his father after he allegedly struck Jordan over the head from behind with a twelve and a half pound weight.

In the wake of Jackson's untimely death in June 2009, an internet rumor surfaced that claimed Jordan Chandler confessed to lying to police about being molested by Jackson. Jordan was coached by his father to tell the outlandish story in a scheme to get millions, the report claimed. An investigation later determined no such confession took place.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:39 am

CUZ THIS IS THRILLER.....................

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Re: MJ = OMG LOL WTF

Post by die » Thu May 16, 2013 9:22 pm

RIP LOL

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-p ... 43408.html

Wade Robson Says Michael Jackson Sexually Abused Him, Forced Him to Stay Quiet

While the Jackson family's wrongful death lawsuit against AEG Live continues in a downtown Los Angeles courtroom, another Jackson-related drama is playing out.

Dancer/choreographer Wade Robson filed suit against the Michael Jackson estate last week, alleging that Jackson sexually abused him from age seven through 14. This morning he appeared on the "Today" show — and in a bombshell interview with host Matt Lauer, spilled the beans on his relationship with Jackson and explained why he waited until now to come forward with the allegations.
First, Robson denied reports that he failed to initially come forward with the abuse because he was dealing with "repressed memory." Robson said, "I never forgot for one moment of what Michael did to me, but I was psychologically and emotionally completely unable and unwilling to understand that it was sexual abuse."

Robson claims that's why he testified in Jackson's 2005 child molestation trial that Jackson did not abuse him. Robson said that Jackson told him their relationship was "an expression of our love" — but also added the threat "If you ever tell anyone what we're doing, both of our lives and our careers will be over."

The dancer/choreographer came to the realization that he need to speak out about the abuse when he saw a therapist for treatment following a nervous breakdown. "For the first time in my life I began to realize that my completely numb and unexplored feelings in relation to what Michael did to me might be a problem, and maybe I need to speak to someone about it," he said.

But, Robson said, he's not doing this for monetary gain. "I've lived in silence and denial for 22 years and I can't spend another moment in that. In order to truly heal, I have to speak my truth and have to speak the whole truth…I'm never going to go away for money," he said.

In closing, Robson said that Jackson was an "incredibly talented artist," but he was also a "troubled man" and "a pedophile."

A professional dancer since childhood, Robson appeared on "Star Search" in 1990 dancing to Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel" and also appeared in his music videos for "Black or White," "Jam" and "Heal the World." He went on to choreograph and direct videos and world tours for 'N Sync and Britney Spears, had his own MTV show called "The Wade Robson Project" and appeared on "So You Think You Can Dance" as a judge and a dancer. In a 2009 interview with "Entertainment Tonight," Robson said he learned so much from Jackson "as an artist and kind human being."

I like how these dudes will say shit like "MJ jacked off into my mouth when I was 8 years old but he's amazingly talented and the greatest human being ever". I'd be like, trying to dig the motherfucker up and crush his skeleton into dust and make Joe and Latoya Jackson snort it. You can't jack kids off and be a great dude at the same time.

I like that the same way Tupac released new songs after his death, MJ is releasing rap cases.
die

Re: MJ = OMG LOL WTF

Post by die » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:47 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/michael ... 00950.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MICHAEL LOVED TEH PUSSY!