FUCK THE FUCKING FUCKERS

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
die

Post by die » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:22 pm

Soild rants, I'm am totally feeling the hate.

I'm pretty sure that this right here....
Fuck Bush
Fuck Bush for vetoing stem cell research, for calling for a gay marriage amendment, and for creating Hurricane Katrina
Fucking destroyed me into pieces.

Fuck tehstyleguide users who register a whack-ass screenname only to post shitty spam or post nothing at all. Congrats on being a fat virgin.

and just for the record...

still "fuk emos".

Bam, eat a dick.

Steve-O, I hope an apocalypse happens inside your ass.

iPod = still overrated

Nu Metal & Nu Rap....quit now.

and Daniel C, your website still eats mad ass.
There is another Skywalker....
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Very eloquently put Dogfather...

now...

FUCK BITCHES AND THEIR 'TRAMP STAMPS' or 'targets' on their lower back... you know when your ass gets old and fat that that shit aint gonna look so hot then...
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:18 pm

Fuck my job for sending me 1,100 emails a day and expecting me to read every single one of them.
Self-explanatory.

Fuck women who talk about their tits/ass in front of you but then get offended the second you express the tiniest hint of healthy heterosexual attraction.
Again, self-explanatory.

Fuck people who never let anyone else talk.
And by "people" I mean "women."
This isn't the U.S. Senate, bitch, and you're not filibustering a Supreme Court nomination. I don't need 60 senators to vote to shut you up, it just takes five fingers across your damn face.

Fuck people who don't stop for red lights.
You're the reason we gotta wait 10 seconds after the light turns green before the traffic starts moving. That's 10 seconds I culd've used to get closer to the intersection before the fucking light turned red again.

Fuck women with bad tempers.
Newsflash: men are bigger and stronger than you. I don't advocate violence against women, but if I knew every man I blew up at could probably knock me out in 5 seconds, I'd try to be nicer.

Fuck people who say "shite."
Using British slang is the last thing that's gonna make you sound cool.
Last edited by RobotJerk on Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
die

Post by die » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:10 am

FUCK BITCHES AND THEIR 'TRAMP STAMPS' or 'targets' on their lower back... you know when your ass gets old and fat that that shit aint gonna look so hot then...
indeed.

The crazy thing is that like 2 out of 3 bitches in the world have the lower back tattoo. I'd even cut them some slack if I saw something creative but it's all like there's a stencil at the tattoo shop for each of the 8 different designs that chicks have & they all involve some chinese symbol/butterfly/dolphin/flower/heart with a Goldberg emblem wrapped around it.
$nave

Post by $nave » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:34 am

Fuck those who get into wrecks when I'm going or coming home from work: you are officially fucking up the rotation and it is time to retire from driving.

Fuck the oil companies.

Fuck your couch, they should've never gave you money

Fuck polite small talk

Fuck the cops who wait on the shoulder of interstates waiting for $nave to roll up going 90 in a 70: "Screw you guys, I'm just going home."

Fuck the rednecks who make a living making meth - I hope your shit blows up
Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:34 am

RobotJerk wrote: Fuck women who talk about their tits/ass in front of you but then get offended the second you express the tiniest hint of healthy heterosexual attraction.
Again, self-explanatory.
Fucking RIGHT!

I've got no love for ho's

Fuck Whores
Fuck my whorey friend that I stood up for after people were calling her out for acting like a total slut at a party, who denied flashing her tits and offering oral sex to random people. Only later (as in today) to be shown photographic proof! Thanks for letting me stand up for your "honor" and now thanks for the honor of me calling people up and telling them that "I was wrong she is a whore sorry for yelling" No and bitch, you weren't that drunk!

Fuck Sluts who blame their behavior on alcohol
Alcohol is not a drug that suddenly makes you act in ways that you never would have, it just lowers your resistence to fight your natural tendencies. Sorry ladies, if you want a bukkake party on your face while drunk it's probably because you want it while sober too, and just are afraid to go all the way.

Finally Fuck you Little High School Fuck Fuck Game playing Twats
Fuck that bitch who tells a girl I'm interested in that she thinks I'm trying to screw her ugly ass because I bought her a fucking drink. I bought you a fucking drink because you bought me one, but from now on I won't return the favor.

"I don't make promises, I make threats" - Some yelling black lady
cYnical wrote:The philosophical suggestion that pain don't hurt caused a paradigm shift in my life that I'm still not sure I've fully recovered from.
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:46 pm

$nave wrote: Fuck your couch, they should've never gave you money
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck Chris Berman.
You've officially made the home run derby unwatchable. Thanks, douche.

Fuck the state of Massachusetts
See: Dig, The Big

Fuck the Family Guy
I actually like that show. But South Park is more funny, better written, and actually coherent.

Fuck Ann Coulter
1. She's hot. I'd genuinely enjoy fucking her.
2. She's a cunt. I'd also enjoy smashing her head in with a rock afterwards, like a champion caveman.
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"
zer0-degrees

Post by zer0-degrees » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:20 pm

Fuck wireless internet. Every time I reset my 360 I have to go upstairs and fucking put in the MAC address in the router!! Save it you piece of unusuable shit!!!!!!!!!!
die

Post by die » Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:04 pm

Fuck those who get into wrecks when I'm going or coming home from work: you are officially fucking up the rotation and it is time to retire from driving.
Which makes the circle complete because I hate the people who place roadside memorials on the side of the road for those people who die in those traffic accidents.

Fuck your couch, they should've never gave you money
holy damn :lol:

Fuck polite small talk
To be more accurate, fuck people who are boring and/or do not have similar interests and want to talk to you about those shitty interests. The worst thing to try to sit & listen to is somebody who talks about shit that does not interest you at all. For instance...

some douche at work: Hey Die, that was a kick ass game last night, wasn't it?

Die: Hell no fag, the Saints lost

some douche at work: Naw man, I'm talkin about that hockey game.

Die: motherfucker, I got work to do.

See, the polite small talk would have been ok if it would've been about something worth discussing.

Fuck women who talk about their tits/ass in front of you but then get offended the second you express the tiniest hint of healthy heterosexual attraction.
Again, self-explanatory.
I have never encountered that. I was dating this chick once and her sister would always talk to me about how she was working out & how tight her body was getting. I'd say "Yeah, that's great" and she'd say "No really, feel my tits....feel my ass". Damn, that was good stuff. It just all depends on the situation. The chick has to be the one being forward in most cases. You have to let the sexual tension build up to the right level.

Fuck the rednecks who make a living making meth - I hope your shit blows up
The good news here is that alot of the time, their shit does blow up. That's always funny for me.

Fuck Whores
Fuck my whorey friend that I stood up for after people were calling her out for acting like a total slut at a party, who denied flashing her tits and offering oral sex to random people. Only later (as in today) to be shown photographic proof! Thanks for letting me stand up for your "honor" and now thanks for the honor of me calling people up and telling them that "I was wrong she is a whore sorry for yelling" No and bitch, you weren't that drunk!
Never stand up for whores unless you just plan on using your good deed status to get in on the oral sex deal. Otherwise, what's my motivation?

Fuck Sluts who blame their behavior on alcohol
Alcohol is not a drug that suddenly makes you act in ways that you never would have, it just lowers your resistence to fight your natural tendencies. Sorry ladies, if you want a bukkake party on your face while drunk it's probably because you want it while sober too, and just are afraid to go all the way.
This is actually the greatest benefit of alcohol. This is exactly how you and a friend get to run the train on a chick at a party. We all know they wanted to do it anyway.

I personally love sluts who blame their behavior on alcohol because it gives them an excuse for the next time...and the next time..and the next...
Finally Fuck you Little High School Fuck Fuck Game playing Twats
Fuck that bitch who tells a girl I'm interested in that she thinks I'm trying to screw her ugly ass because I bought her a fucking drink. I bought you a fucking drink because you bought me one, but from now on I won't return the favor.
It's just like oral sex, you don't have to return the favor. :D

Also, only buy a chick a drink if you want to screw her. Why buy a bitch a drink to get her drunk so some other dude can bang her?
Fuck the Family Guy
I actually like that show. But South Park is more funny, better written, and actually coherent.
I agree 110%.
2. She's a cunt. I'd also enjoy smashing her head in with a rock afterwards, like a champion caveman.
That is the best thing that I have read this week.

Fuck Dr. Phil. As you can tell from this post, I give much better advice, have more hair & look much less like a orange country fried catfish in the face.

Fuck Oprah too.

fuck message boards that aren't as fun to read as tehstyleguide, in other words, fuck all other message boards.
MainCoon

Post by MainCoon » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:50 pm

I think I've found my new headline for Myspace.

Oh shit! I think I just screwed myself.

*Flame suit on*

Post by RobotJerk » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:53 am

die wrote:
Again, self-explanatory.
I have never encountered that. I was dating this chick once and her sister would always talk to me about how she was working out & how tight her body was getting. I'd say "Yeah, that's great" and she'd say "No really, feel my tits....feel my ass". Damn, that was good stuff. It just all depends on the situation. The chick has to be the one being forward in most cases. You have to let the sexual tension build up to the right level.
They're usually talking about it to other chicks, and I'm in the room.

I've had a hot chick pull the "feel how firm I am" bit on me before. She'd just broken up with my cousin and was just cockteasing me to keep tabs on him. She even let me sllep with her. And I literally mean "sleep with" her, in that I never actually got to hit it.
zer0-degrees

Post by zer0-degrees » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:32 am

Fuck BINARY!

How about I 100101010101 your ass with some other numbers besides 1 and 0's. SERIOUS GET SOME FUCKING 2's3's4'''s''r'k4334k;lk ARJIOAJDKLOAJFKLKDGJkl;gfd
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:36 am

Sometimes I think this board needs sobriety checkpoints.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:21 pm

Not so much this board... as this thread..... :shock:
Satan

Post by Satan » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:53 am

lionheart wrote:2. She's a cunt. I'd also enjoy smashing her head in with a rock afterwards, like a champion caveman.
HOLY SHi- :lol:

You, sir, are: