FUCK THE FUCKING FUCKERS

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:13 pm

I am inclined to agree with the above assessment.. i have read nothing else since that was posted that even comes CLOSE
MyAlterEgo
Location: Eh,Living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween

Post by MyAlterEgo » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:49 am

Well Die, I made it...finally...thanks for the heads up and the avatar assist. :) I figured I'd say hi in here since it seems to mirror my views at the moment so my grumpy mini rant should fit in. It is a sorry state of affairs when you have to deal with so many idiots every day....I mean I wonder how some of these people can get out of bed by themselves...not to mention function outside their box. I deal with way to many of them everyday and it's getting harder all the time. Just once I'd like to say what's really on my mind instead of just having to smile and nod politely. Whats bad is that I am a people person and generally get along with everyone. :-p Course it could just be old age and the fact I don't really care anymore. A maxine ism that truly fits for waaay down south in dixie..."It's not the heat, it's the stupidity! And if all else fails yal remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. :-p Hmmm that took a little of the edge off, thanks :)
Support Bacteria. They're the only culture some people have!
Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:12 am

This is a station wagon

This is also a station wagon

I heard on an ad today that this was not a station wagon, but a cross between an SUV and a sportscar.

BULLSHIT!!! IT'S A MOTHER FUCKING STATION WAGON!!!

"I don't make promises, I make threats" - Some yelling black lady
cYnical wrote:The philosophical suggestion that pain don't hurt caused a paradigm shift in my life that I'm still not sure I've fully recovered from.
die

Post by die » Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:42 pm

Hmmm that took a little of the edge off, thanks
Actually, you'll never truly feel clean until you let your hatred flow...say it with me, FUCK THOSE FUCKING FUCKERS!!!

:D :D :D

See:
BULLSHIT!!! IT'S A MOTHER FUCKING STATION WAGON!!!
:lol:

indeed man, indeed.

I get pissed at the whole "change the name/change your mind" advertising that is all the rage these days. Hey! it's not Kentucky Fried Chicken, it's KFC and that's not a heart attack you're suffering from the grease intake of the chicken, it's just a speedbump on the life highway that could end in a fatal traffic accident.
There is another Skywalker....
MyAlterEgo
Location: Eh,Living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween

Post by MyAlterEgo » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:25 pm

Hahaha Well Die, that might be a bit too much hate to share all at once. LOL I've got a 5 year build up to vent so it's best to do in small amounts. And on that renaming crap...I just wonder what happend to common sense and why everyone is so freaken insecure about everything...if you don't like how it sounds or how something is named or how it looks, tough shit..if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck it's a freakin duck. When did websters remove the word "no" from the dictonary; cause there are way to many people that have no idea what that means...they seem to confuse that with "whine" since that's all they do about everything; which leads to spineless wonders changing products, names and content or what have you to make those whiney assed cowards happy. People need to get a freakin backbone already. And what has happened to loyalty and teamwork? There is none of that where I work, at least not from our directors who never stand behind thier people; they stand beside them so when the shit hits the fan they can step away and stay clean allowing thier people to get thrown to the wolves. :-P Ok Die, I'll say it with you...FUCK THOSE FUCKING FUCKERS!
Support Bacteria. They're the only culture some people have!
die

Post by die » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:13 pm

how about "Videogame Colleges"?

I hate those damn commercials. They pick the biggest assdouches ever to be in those commercials.

g4 has that shit on perpetual loop. You have to see one of those commercials every 36 seconds on that channel.
Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:56 am

die wrote:how about "Videogame Colleges"?

I hate those damn commercials. They pick the biggest assdouches ever to be in those commercials.

g4 has that shit on perpetual loop. You have to see one of those commercials every 36 seconds on that channel.
If there was a college you could go to and be looked at as dumber for having done, it would be called "videogame college"

cYnical wrote:The philosophical suggestion that pain don't hurt caused a paradigm shift in my life that I'm still not sure I've fully recovered from.
die

Post by die » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:44 am

Have you seen any of those commercials? :lol:

If you haven't already, try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spSGNMJhWV0

That makes me want to fill a Wal Mart sack up full of newborn baby kittens and beat a litter of newborn baby puppies to death with it.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:47 am

I hate the one where the female video character asks the two guys why they're playing game when they could be designing them.

That's like asking someone, "Why would you want to eat when you could be cooking?"
Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:05 am

I really want to know what classes those guys would take to do that job

"we need to tighten up the graphics a little bit" WTF
so do they write that on a score card "graphics shitty level 3"
And hand that card off to someone who took real classes at a real university?

And what if you are shitty at playing video games, but REALLY like to play? "Oh shit the boss is coming and I can't beat level 4!"
"you've been playing level 4 for 8 hours, you're fired!"

What I really want to talk about is the parents who let their kids walk around like fucking sluts. I know damn well that 13 year old girls can not afford the slutty clothes that has become the style. I don't even see how companies can make some of these things. I saw that girl today that I swear was not even close to 15 with her ass cheeks hanging out! They aren't even old enough to be jail bait, it's more like child predator fodder. And even if the child did somehow buy it, wouldn't the parent be aware? I mean someone had to drive them to the mall, someone had to wash the clothes. Maybe the father's of the board are aware of someway it can happen without the parent really knowing, but it doesn't seem possible to me.

PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:21 am

Fuck Jack Thompson
Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:37 am

Carlos Mencia. STOP! YOU ARE NOT FUNNY!

that is the funniest thing you have, and it's NOT FUNNY

"What did the mexican say to the taco stand? can I have a taco."

NOT FUNNY!!!

FUCK YOU, FUCK OFF

yes I see it comes as a shock to you that you aren't funny, but it's because you are the ONLY PERSON LAUGHING, and anything else you hear is a LAUGH TRACK!

PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:40 pm

See now i think he's funny

but i'm mexican so im a bit biased there....
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:05 pm

And now I present the Carlos Mencia Creative Process:

Step 1: Find a barber shop, then listen to some old guy ranting about kids, blacks, gays, women, stoners, etc., and write down everything he says.

Step 2: Raise the volume by at least 50%.

Step 3: Add goofy facial expressions and body language (see Dane Cook), coupled with periodic utterances of sayings like "Derrr" and "Dee-dee-DEE!" to present the illusion you're actually telling jokes.

Other helpful hints:

-insulate yourself from all criticism by claiming people who don't like you are "politically incorrect" or "retarded".

-laugh at your own jokes so to tip off people you're actually telling some.
die

Post by die » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:42 pm

And now I present the Carlos Mencia Creative Process:

be George Lopez.

"Cojones. off. now"

All comedians who aren't funny should be shot in the balls on stage.