FUCK THE FUCKING FUCKERS

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
die

Re: FUCK THE FUCKING FUCKERS

Post by die » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:04 pm

my bad, I forgot to mention...

Why the fuck did they re-release Lion King in 3D? Titanic and Phantom Menace are next. I just don't even give half a fuck.
There is another Skywalker....
die

Post by die » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:25 am

Zytorg777 wrote: by now I have a deathgrip on my chopsticks and break one in half....

RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:44 am

die wrote: Why the fuck did they re-release Lion King in 3D? Titanic and Phantom Menace are next. I just don't even give half a fuck.
I made you this.

die

Post by die » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:59 am

holy shit, that puts it in context.

I wanna stand in line to see these movies and just give out spoilers.

Yeah, I know....I know... there aren't going to be any lines :lol:
die

Re:

Post by die » Tue May 07, 2013 8:55 pm

I saw JESUS IS MY CO-PILOT on a car the other day again and instantly remembered this thread......

die wrote:I hate people who have those "Jesus is my co-pilot" bumper stickers. Some people think pretty fucking highly of themselves. How can you be Captain Picard but Jesus is just Riker?

"Number 1, you have the bridge".

That one song even tells you "Jesus take the wheel".

Jesus > peoples

-People are gay for Playstation. I've talked to like 5 different people who want a PS3 at launch but don't even know a single game they want for it, they just know they want it.

Replace that last part's "Playstation 3" with "Playstation 4" and we're caught up to present day. Dudes are already talking about they are getting PS4. I'm like "what games you getting?"

"...................."
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Tue May 07, 2013 9:24 pm

Wait for price to drop!!!!
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Wed May 08, 2013 2:55 pm

But it's got Facebook connectivity stuff. :shock:
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed May 08, 2013 5:28 pm

oh snap!@? for reals? WELL THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING! i AM WILLING TO PAY ANY AMOUNT NOW DAD!
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:05 pm

the fuckers = Comcast

and fuck them.

The word "Comcastic" basically means: your internet connection sucks dick alot and fucks up alot even when all your shit is new and in perfect working order and then they force you to talk to some motherfucker who speaks 2 languages and neither of them is English.

Go suck Malcom in the Middle's browneye socket, Comcast.
cYnical

Post by cYnical » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:37 pm

We had horrible internet speeds in spite of purchasing BUSINESS CLASS service from Comcast. Entire weeks would go by without access. So they finally send a guy out to fix it. He determines that the wires leading to the house were shit, and he replaces them.

Then we got a bill for $80. So, basically, they charged us to fix their shitty equipment.

When I lived in Memphis (worst decision ever), I had Comcast internet. The day I moved back, I had everything disconnected, returned all my shit, and paid all my outstanding charges. I have a receipt that basicallys says "all your shit is paid up, yo. Have a nice life!"

It's three years later, and I'm still getting bills and calls from collections agencies claiming that I owe them $75.

FUCK Comcast.
Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:18 pm

cYnical wrote:When I lived in Memphis (worst decision ever), I had Comcast internet. The day I moved back, I had everything disconnected, returned all my shit, and paid all my outstanding charges. I have a receipt that basicallys says "all your shit is paid up, yo. Have a nice life!"

It's three years later, and I'm still getting bills and calls from collections agencies claiming that I owe them $75.

FUCK Comcast.
Had the same thing, moved away from Mississippi. Returned their equipment to them, got a receipt. They sent me a bill for $165 for their cable box. I called them, they said "it was an error." And the guy on the phone said he corrected it. Two years later they catch up to where I am and I get a collections notice. Of course I don't have the receipt anymore, so I get a ding on my credit for 7 years.

I'm pretty sure that's just their standard practice to fuck with people who are leaving them. Any way to score an extra few $$$ from you without lifting a finger.

"I don't make promises, I make threats" - Some yelling black lady
cYnical wrote:The philosophical suggestion that pain don't hurt caused a paradigm shift in my life that I'm still not sure I've fully recovered from.