FUCK THE FUCKING FUCKERS

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
die

Post by die » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:05 am

n-MITY wrote:Fuck Jack Daniels. Of all my favorite hard liquors, this guy makes me turn into Mr. Hyde every single time.

Jack Daniels is my homeboy.

Tequila turns me into Deathmonkey 3000.

Last time I got tore-the-fuk-up off of too much tequila was at a work-sponsored party that ended in me walking through the ghetto in the rain screaming "I'm Nino Brown, motherfuckers!".

Let me just say that the pictures I saw on Monday did absolutely-not-shit to jog my memory. I looked completely bugged-the-fuck-out in each of them and could not remember them ever even being taken.
There is another Skywalker....
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:10 am

JD is like my homeboy who comes partying with me with the intent to see me do fucked up shit.

Last binge on Jack I attempted led to me going ballistic on a dude who's a close friend for talking to a girl friend I used to fuck. Pretty much went after her roommate out of spite but wound up blacking out in some random spot in her room. Woke up like I came straight from a coma.

He's a bastard, but I love to drink him. Aside from Patron, I don't touch tequila. That shit is simply filthy and tastes like vomit when you drink/burp it.
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:25 pm

Tequila I can do. Not too much, but more than most people can, so usually other people beg out of drinking it before me. Vodka I'm cool with. Jack is fine.

Southern Comfort bends me over a chair and rails me raw dog. Last time I was suckin' down that shit, I was convinced it was a good idea to chase it with vodka. The first and last time I passed out AND threw up within 30 seconds of each other.

At 10 PM. Holy shits. Fuck Southern Comfort.
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"
die

Post by die » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:06 pm

That shit is simply filthy and tastes like vomit when you drink/burp it.
Man, that's gin.

Gin is a bastard like that. I've been sick for like 4 days straight after getting pwned by gin. My cologne even smelled like gin to me afterwards. Gin will hit you with a critical donkey punch if you drink it straight. It tastes like peppered death.
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:32 pm

die wrote:My cologne even smelled like gin to me afterwards.
:lol:

And your new sig is ridiculously awesome.
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
die

Post by die » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:04 am

I hate people who have those "Jesus is my co-pilot" bumper stickers. Some people think pretty fucking highly of themselves. How can you be Captain Picard but Jesus is just Riker?

"Number 1, you have the bridge".

That one song even tells you "Jesus take the wheel".

Jesus > peoples

-People are gay for Playstation. I've talked to like 5 different people who want a PS3 at launch but don't even know a single game they want for it, they just know they want it.
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:57 am

Damn, people still play Playstation?

Jeez, go outside and gamble or whack off.

Do something productive besides talk to some dude in China as you pretend to be army guys.
die

Post by die » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:25 am

"It's way better than fast food...IT'S WENDY'S!"

That's their new slogan....Now, they're just trying to fuck with my head.

MOTHERFUCKER, IT IS FAST FOOD...IT'S WENDY'S.

I'm about to go to the grave of Dave Thomas, dig him up and then bury him again and leave.

I want to make kittens suffer when that gottdamn commercial comes on.
cYnical

Post by cYnical » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:41 am

Face it, man. When Dave Thomas died, Wendy's went to fucking hell.

The real Wendy must be a fucking cunt rag.
tsgreader

Post by tsgreader » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:19 am

die wrote:"It's way better than fast food...IT'S WENDY'S!"
Now imagine Michael Clarke Duncan saying that.
die

Re: FUCK THE FUCKING FUCKERS

Post by die » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:59 pm

this again, just cause... Fuck it, it's threadsurrection time...

Man, fuck the fucking movie theaters. I expect movie trailers before the film but fuck you for showing Chevy, Wal Mart and Fanta commercials now. Then, after I pay $30 for stale popcorn and a small shitty watered down drink, I gotta watch a movie on a piece of shit screen with audio they fuck with the whole time trying to adjust it and never get it right.

FANDANDGO CAN EAT A WILD DINGO'S DICKBAG.

and fuck a workplace that requires all these shitty training courses and faggot-assed seminar piss-sessions with self-absorbed faggots that brag on themselves for 3 hours. Go dig up Bill Bixby and suck his cancerous mushroom-helmet, you bedazzled Hulkfuckers.

This shit makes me want uppercut a homeless shelter.
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:47 am

Goes without saying, but fuck 3D.

I think everyone has weighed in on this, but why do I want to pay an extra 3 Bucks per ticket to watch the best technology 1958 has to offer? Granted now a movie can give me a headache, which is a nice bonus, but at least I can be guaranteed directors will shoot at least two shitty "cominatya!" shots during the movie to try to get a whoa out of the pathetic down syndrome clapping barking seal type retards that actually get excited to see a movie in 3D.

Sorry, my frustration with this idiocy overrides grammar. People need to start boycotting 3D movies because they are ass.
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:50 am

:shock:
Last edited by Zytorg777 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:46 am

lionheart wrote:Goes without saying, but fuck 3D.
Hell yea, fuck some 3D. I paid extra money to see a few swords kinda pointed at me in Pirates of the Carribean in 3D on the same shitfuckass screens I was complaining about in my earlier rant. The damn intro for the 3D technology at the beginning of the movie with the gay faggot dog and the ball is better than any of the 3D shit in the movie.

also fuck all those loserdicks who sit in their living rooms with some Huey Lewis looking ass sunglasses watching 3D. On some Jeff Healey swag, Bruce Willis Return of Bruno looking motherfuckers. 3D is laserdisc fail.

suck a velicioraptor's cock.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:05 am

hello teh style guide, I am still fucking pissed
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"