FUCK THE FUCKING FUCKERS

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
Bloodrose

Post by Bloodrose » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:15 pm

Fuck those people who blast rap music from their car speakers while driving down city streets.

I wish I had a good set of speakers in my car so I can blast some Slayer or Pantera and have people hear me coming a mile away.
I want them to think that the end of the world is coming with each hellish note played.
I want them to think that hell is on earth when I drive around.
Then when I finally pull up next to them at a stoplight, they'd start praying for their immortal souls.
Then I drive away, laughing into the distance.

metal forever \m/ (><) \m/
die

Post by die » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:36 pm

Fuck paying for air to go into a low tire. Yes, at first I thought it was gay for all of those 50 cents for air pumps at the gas stations to pop up but I figured it wouldn't last as there were still "free air" stations out there.

Well, now every where is pay for air & it's like 75 cents or a buck now. :shock:

that's gay.

It would be cheaper to just let the tire blow out and roll around on the rim.
There is another Skywalker....
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:56 pm

Fuck Andy Dick..

he needs to get the ebola virus and die...
Coke Mule

Post by Coke Mule » Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:25 am

I have a funny story.......

i was reading through this thread since i realized i ripped it off with "you know what pisses me off" and saw a lot of emo bashing going on .

i really do despise emo kids as well and it pisses me off that it has spread to the college i attend because the kids still havent grown up .

however , i find the people who dont know what emo is and try to make fun of it almost as funny as making fun of emo itself.

so a couple of weeks ago i go to a poker tourny at a local bar . while waiting around i had a spinach dip. i go home later that night and begin to shit my brains out of my ass. im literally in the bathroom almost the entire night.

i take some medicine to help me go to sleep and take care of my aching stomach. i wake up the next morning to my homepage set on cnn.com, and the breaking news is the E. Coli break out through spinach. About the time i read this , a friend messages me , and the conversation goes a little something like this :

him: hey man whats up
me: dude look at this *sends link*
him: so?
me: i had some spinach last night and i got horribly sick from it, i hope thats not what i have
him: dude......
me: what?
him : you are acting so emo right now

i was stunned. how can someone be so clueless as to what the emo plague actually is ?
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:16 am

while waiting around i had a spinach dip
I hawked this out before you even delivered the punchline. :shock:
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:32 pm

RobotJerk wrote:Fuck women who talk about their tits/ass in front of you but then get offended the second you express the tiniest hint of healthy heterosexual attraction.
Again, self-explanatory.
Hey, but GOD FORBID I GET A CRUSH ON SOMEBODY.

Bitches.
die

Post by die » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:59 pm

Coke Mule wrote:I have a funny story.......

i was reading through this thread since i realized i ripped it off with "you know what pisses me off" and saw a lot of emo bashing going on .

I think I ripped myself off when I posted this thread. It's basically the same as the "you know what I hate" thread :lol:
There is another Skywalker....
Coke Mule

Post by Coke Mule » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:21 am

just wondering.

am i the only person on the planet that doesnt find carlos mencia funny? i think he is a fucking moron . he thinks he is fucking crazy with his famous quote " you think it , i say it " bull shit. i dont find anything he says shocking. its fucking middle school stupid shit that would of shocked me at like age 10 , but im really not impressed.

he really pisses me off but none of my friends seem to share the same hatred i have for him and believe him to be funny .... i guess i gotta quit hanging out with 10 year olds.
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:31 am

I see plenty who admire this talentless bag of MSG, but it could be because I live in Fresno.

And if I ever think it, and he says it, I'll be serving myself a fine Drano cocktail.
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:00 pm

RobotJerk wrote:
RobotJerk wrote:Fuck women who talk about their tits/ass in front of you but then get offended the second you express the tiniest hint of healthy heterosexual attraction.
Again, self-explanatory.
Hey, but GOD FORBID I GET A CRUSH ON SOMEBODY.

Bitches.

Holy crap.

Does your crush have it's own myspace account yet?
zer0-degrees

Post by zer0-degrees » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:11 am

Fuck workin' retail on sundays. Fuck the customers, fuck the bullshit, and fuck the extra work the job feels like giving you on sunday.
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:19 am

Fuck Jack Daniels. Of all my favorite hard liquors, this guy makes me turn into Mr. Hyde every single time.
zer0-degrees

Post by zer0-degrees » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:50 am

Fuck Wild Turkey. That shit gets me drunktarded. Last time I downed half of it, I thought someone was talking shit to my face the whole time. And I decided to ditch the party and walk to my house (the party was out in buttfuck nowhere)at 2am so I wouldn't be late for work at 1pm the next day. Fun, but very very stupid.
Ghas_man

Post by Ghas_man » Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:25 am

Fuck all the asshole coaches in the NFL who think it's a marvelous idea to kick a fieldgoal when they're down by 2 or 3 touchdowns, thus completely destroying the spread. That's right, I'm talking to you Romeo Crennel of the Cleveland Browns. Have fun coaching Charlie Frye, jerkass.
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:31 am

Fuck the asshole refs in the NFL who think running a defensive route to the diagonal rear of a wide-out is an "illegal path". This isn't Pop Warner.

Speaking of which, fuck the refs who've recently busted the game by "defending quarterbacks" selectively. I saw Leftwich get slammed left and right post pass-release against the Jets without a call, but that shit won't ever fly on Peyton or Eli while ol' Archie and the wife are watching.