DUNK'D

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
RockHard

Post by RockHard » Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:08 am

Yea,we were in the finals that year we had Dikembe,but the next year we had Todd Macallough,sweet lord,I'm still baffled as to how he even made it into the NBA,he's terrible :shock:
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Fri Jan 23, 2004 5:10 am

RockHard wrote:Yea,we were in the finals that year we had Dikembe,but the next year we had Todd Macallough,sweet lord,I'm still baffled as to how he even made it into the NBA,he's terrible :shock:
He's also out of the NBA now. I'm sure you (RH) know he was diagnosed with a rare disease of the legs last year, which quickly made him much skinnier. He stopped playing almost immediately after he found out about it. Sidelined the rest of the year, he just sat and I watched him lose lots of weight. If he isn't already, he's going to be in a wheelchair soon.

I know he wasn't too good, I just thought it was pretty sad to have your career end that rapidly all due to something you can't control. :(
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
die

Post by die » Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:19 pm

RockHard wrote:Yea,we were in the finals that year we had Dikembe,but the next year we had Todd Macallough,sweet lord,I'm still baffled as to how he even made it into the NBA,he's terrible :shock:
You have got to stop that ASAP. :shock:

As far as Shaq being overrated, it depends on the circumstance. Some people do overrate Shaq. For instance, there's a guy who put out a book about the best ballers of all times and in this book he ranks Shaq as the best player of all times. Now, of course this author gets criticized for overrating Shaq because he did. Shaq is a great basketball player for what he does, however he is not a great all-around baller. I don't think anybody can argue the fact the Shaq is the most physically dominant guy in the history of the NBA.

Until AI can prove that he makes the team look good, then he will continue to be overrated. Guys like Jordan & Dr. J were able to hold the ball so often because they had the size and ability to always make things happen. As it's been pointed out already (not just by me, but by experts), Iverson will take some bad shots and hold the ball too much.

I still think that Iverson is a great basketball player, he's simply not one of the best ever.
There is another Skywalker....
RockHard

Post by RockHard » Fri Jan 23, 2004 8:06 pm

No way,it pwn3s me :shock:
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Fri Jan 23, 2004 8:39 pm

die wrote:
You have got to stop that ASAP. :shock:
:lol:

Yeah, Adam Corolla talks about people who do that all the time. He'll say, "What the hell is this with people always refering to their favorite teams as 'we'. 'We're gonna go all the way this year! We did great out there today! Personally, I think we should trade such and such for such and such because..whatever' But then when their favorite team loses, their stance is completely changed...'They made a lot of mistakes! They didn't play good defense! They didn't do their jobs.' What are you, part of the coaching staff? Ya know, just, shut up already, you damned morons!" :lol:

Corolla is tEh best. :up:
Last edited by n-MITY on Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
die

Post by die » Mon Jan 26, 2004 2:23 pm

They didn't play good defense! They didn't do their jobs.' What are you, part of the coaching staff? Ya know, just, shut up already, you damned morons!"
indeed :lol:

maybe they really want to put a jersey on? :D
Ghas_man

Post by Ghas_man » Tue Feb 03, 2004 3:00 am

fuck you guys, post some dunks!

Ghas_man

Post by Ghas_man » Tue Feb 03, 2004 3:07 am

I dunno, maybe I'm biased. :D
RockHard

Post by RockHard » Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:27 am

Ya think :shock:
die

Post by die » Tue Feb 03, 2004 2:45 pm

Hell yeah! Good stuff, Ghas! I had almost forgot what dunks even look like since we've been talking about Allen Iverson so much :lol:

That reality check was needed very much, bless you. :D
Ghas_man

Post by Ghas_man » Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:07 pm

anything for my fans. :D

and back to the Dunks:

[center]Image[/center]
$nave

Post by $nave » Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:25 pm

Ghas_man wrote:Image
:lmao:

perfect
die

Post by die » Tue Feb 03, 2004 6:39 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dunking in sunday school clothes, baby!
Ghas_man

Post by Ghas_man » Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:12 pm

:lol:

Does this guy look like he's going to completely miss the bucket?
[center]Image[/center]
Ghas_man

Post by Ghas_man » Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:19 pm

[center]Image[/center]