DUNK'D

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
die

Post by die » Thu Jan 15, 2004 8:24 pm

bah! whatever RH! You posted some weak shit. This thread is called "DUNK'D" not "LUCKY". :P

I wanna see some dunks, not that weak shizzle!
There is another Skywalker....
RockHard

Post by RockHard » Thu Jan 15, 2004 8:41 pm

Meh,I'd rather see someone's ball handlin skills over dunks any day of the week :P

But my point still stands,some people will say their not impressed simply because I posted it :shock:
die

Post by die » Thu Jan 15, 2004 8:46 pm

Actually, if you had've posted a video clip of Iverson doing a monster dunk on Jordan, I'd probably be impressed. If this was a thread about "decent crossovers", I might give the clip a nod too. The move itself honestly wasn't mixtape worthy.

Basically, everybody else is showing impressive dunks and you're just showing a clip of your favorite baller getting lucky and making it around the greatest baller of all times. Lots of players have made a move on Jordan if they played in the league long enough, that surely didn't make them a constant threat.

See what I'm saying now?
RockHard

Post by RockHard » Thu Jan 15, 2004 8:51 pm

I know the thread is about dunks,christ.

Its just a clip I had on my PC and posted it,but like I said that was his ROOKIE year and he made him look fuckin stupid,its great,how anyone couldn't be impressed with the quickness of that move and on top of that doing it on the greatest player ever is over my head.I trace it back to it being posted by me and being someone I like.

Its no different than when I post about music/sports/games people disagree just because its me.

But anyways!
die

Post by die » Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:10 pm

Well, just to prove that there are no hard feelings and that I also like to stray off topic too, here is a picture of Michael Vick's daddy disguised as Boba Fett:

Allen Iverson just sucks, it's nothing personal against you for being a total fag and loving him so much. :D
Flame

Post by Flame » Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:26 pm

How fast it was?

Shit, someone needs to go back and watch GP in his prime. Then he'd know what a killer crossover really was.

The best part of that clip is that it was pre-felony charges AI (super-dooper rare), and that MJ graced the court with his presence.
RockHard

Post by RockHard » Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:02 pm

Allen Iverson just sucks
Please tell me your joking...
die

Post by die » Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:47 pm

Why would I be joking? :lmao:
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:40 pm

Iverson doesn't suck, however that clip made me wonder about you Rocky....

I was expecting some kick ass play, rather than grade school recess bullshit.

Wow, he pulls a simple little move, and shoots a measly two pointer from like 8 feet away from the net.

Wow, somebody give him the MVP award :roll:

Who cares that he did it against Jordan? Especially at that point in MJ's life, I don't think he needs to be busting his ass trying to stop some kid from scoring a deuce. He stopped caring about impressing the fans by that point.
RockHard

Post by RockHard » Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:34 pm

Why would I be joking?
Because its the stupidest thing I have EVER heard you say if you are serious.

Regardless if you like him,you cannot deny that he is easily in the top 5 players in the league.I don't like Kobe,but I can't say he sucks,its retarded.
I was expecting some kick ass play, rather than grade school recess bullshit.
If you fooled someone like that with your cross over at the park then get your ass to the NBA :roll:
Wow, somebody give him the MVP award
Already did,see 2000-2001 season.
Who cares that he did it against Jordan? Especially at that point in MJ's life, I don't think he needs to be busting his ass trying to stop some kid from scoring a deuce. He stopped caring about impressing the fans by that point.
How many times must it be said that this was his Rookie year,this is back when MJ was still winning championships.

And Die,here,lets see just how much he "sucks"...

Ranks #1 in the NBA in Points Per Game(27.1)
Ranks #1 in the NBA in Steals Per Game(2.63)
Ranks #1 in the NBA in Minutes Per Game(43.0)
Ranks #11 in the NBA in Field Goal Attempts(653.0)
Ranks #8 in the NBA in Free Throws(190.0)
Ranks #6 in the NBA in Free Throw Attempts(250.0)
Ranks #5 in the NBA in Steals(71.0)
Ranks #15 in the NBA in Points(733.0)
Ranks #9 in the NBA in Field Goals Per 48 Minutes(10.42)
Ranks #1 in the NBA in Field-Goal Attempts Per 48 Minutes(27.0)
Ranks #3 in the NBA in Free Throws Per 48 Minutes(7.86)
Ranks #5 in the NBA in Free Throw Attempts Per 48 Minutes(10.34)
Ranks #5 in the NBA in Steals Per 48 Minutes(2.94)
Ranks #3 in the NBA in Points Per 48 Minutes(30.3)
Ranks #4 in the NBA in Total Turnovers(128.0)

Yea,he's terrible...
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:46 pm

RockHard wrote:
If you fooled someone like that with your cross over at the park then get your ass to the NBA :roll:
so by doing a simple crossover, you can immediately get into the NBA? WOO!!! IT'S SO SIMPLE!!

But seriously, I'm not saying Iverson sucks, I'm just saying the play you put up licks balls. I wouldn't even put it on the highlight reel, if the only other big play happened to be two fat retards fucking at the WPGA
die

Post by die » Tue Jan 20, 2004 2:27 pm

Regardless if you like him,you cannot deny that he is easily in the top 5 players in the league.I don't like Kobe,but I can't say he sucks,its retarded.

No, posting a video of a weak crossover in a thread of dunks would be proof that I was retarded if I did something gay like that.
Ranks #15 in the NBA in Points(733.0)
Yeah, if he could just make it to #13 !!!!!

Iverson is just overrated. You know, people look back on Mike Tyson and think he was such a great boxer in the 80's when he beat the shit out of alot of bums. That's why he got so frustrated once he started fighting more talented boxers. That's kinda like the point people are trying to get across to you about your Iverson/Jordan clip, it's not like Iverson consistantly owned Jordan in his prime of anything. That clip is highly overrated by you. Iverson is able to rank high due to the overall lack of big talent right now, where do you think he will rank among the best of all times?

He's also a shitty rapper.
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:28 pm

RockHard wrote:But my point still stands,some people will say their not impressed simply because I posted it :shock:
Nobody's hatin on your posting, only I do that. And I didn't do it at all in this thread. :twisted:

EDIT: A healthy Kobe Bryant could PwN AI these days. This season, he's been injured a bit, and when he wasn't playing, the Sixers win. When he returned, they lost. I found it rather funny (I'm talkin Derrik Coleman-"Watch me get hurt running down the court myself!"-funny).

And what's your beef with Kobe? You think he "raped" that crazed oakey slut from Colorado? :lol:
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
RockHard

Post by RockHard » Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:02 am

Your fucking stupid if you think he's over rated,thats all there is to that.

And as far as all time?For his size and position,I say top 10,easy.

Hell Shaq said in an interview last year he was a top 10 player of all time,you obviously just don't like him for some reason.Like I said,I don't care for Kobe (he's a Laker for starters),but no way could I say he's over rated,thats insane.

Lord,I can't even believe I'm reading that :shock: Do you even watch the NBA?
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:15 am

I don't think he's over-rated. I just tire of seeing him advertised constantly.
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die