THE THREAD THAT IS ULTIMATE

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
die

THE THREAD THAT IS ULTIMATE

Post by die » Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:07 pm

dude....

http://www.yaf.org/speakers/warrior.html

Damn. Your boy looks more like the Bob that is Dole, than the Warrior tha was Ultimate.

I have got to go to one of his speeches. :shock:

omfg :lol:

You gotta peeps this:

http://www.pwtorch.com/artman/publish/a ... 3728.shtml

In this pic, your boy looks like the Dad that is Step.

ImageImage

Dear sweet mother of Zod....Never have I been so compelled to mark out so hard for something so shitty. The Warrior both punishes me and yet owns my soul all @ once.
Last edited by die on Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is another Skywalker....
Bloodrose

Re: The Ultimate Ultimate Warrior Thread

Post by Bloodrose » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:19 pm

Looks more like an older Fonzarelli that is Arthur, who became an agent of the Revenue Service that is Internal.
die

Post by die » Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:27 pm

That just broke my soul.

Remember this Warrior action figure:

His legs didn't move. All the movement he had was his arms. So basically, as a kid you could still perform more moves with your Warrior figure than the real Warrior could.

It amazes me how many marks there are in politics. They all want their pic with Warrior. I can just see Warrior's agent right now....

"Hey Jim, The Mayor of Soulpoke, South Carolina wants his pic taken with you."

DOES HE WANT ME TO GRABETH HIS CROTCH WITH ONE HAND & THEN GRABETH HIS THROAT WITH THE OTHER AND LIFT HIM INTO THE PRESS SLAM THAT IS THE GORILLA?
Attachments
mike.jpg
mike.jpg (33.33 KiB) Viewed 5109 times
CPAC(2004)0017.jpg
CPAC(2004)0017.jpg (760.08 KiB) Viewed 5109 times
CPAC(2004)0016.jpg
CPAC(2004)0016.jpg (830.71 KiB) Viewed 5109 times
$nave

Post by $nave » Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:37 pm

The Warrior that is Ultimate looks like he is ready to make the record that is country and western...

He is ready to make "Roadhouse 2" and play a grizzled old bouncer who doesn't like to fight
die

Post by die » Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:21 pm

:lol:

I like how they are standing in front of the posters that are $1.00

and now....

The wig that is wind-blown

The trenchcoat that was airbrushed at the market that is flea

The gear that is needed to make the 7 year old kid that is Ultimate

The Blonde highlights that are the fucked up

The W that is TF

The Love that is forbidden

the Warrior that is The Raymond that everybody loves.

The Michael that is Bolton

"Whoa..whoa...whoa... "

Warrior speaks on conservativism

By Nicholas Norcia
Collegian Staff Writer
"The difference between conservatism and liberalism is the difference between thinking and feeling. Those who think make the world work -- not those who feel."

So said former pro wrestler Warrior, addressing a standing-room-only crowd in 101 Thomas Building in a speech sponsored by Young Americans for Freedom.

The evening began on a whimsical note -- with a video montage of Warrior's finer moments in professional wrestling, culminating with his classic Wrestlemania VI victory over Hulk Hogan. During another early highlight, Warrior called forward two students who came dressed as he and Hogan.

But after a brief summary of his wrestling career, Warrior was quick to re-establish the evening's mood as one of serious-minded intellectuality. "How many people here know about the great books of the Western World?" Warrior asked. When only a few hands went up, he shook his head and sighed.

He gave his three primary reasons for public speaking: "To inspire activists ... to get people who previously haven't paid attention to politics to start paying attention, and lastly to piss liberals off."

The audience answered these with resounding applause.

In his speech, Warrior stressed the importance of a conservative philosophy of life, which he sees as embracing morality and what is "right, true and good over what is wrong, false and evil."

He stressed a differentiation between this conservative philosophy of life and conservative politics. "Most conservative politicians do not live by a conservative philosophy of life," he said.

Warrior constantly made challenges to the members of the audience.

He finished his speech with a final challenge: "No iniquity or cruelty can exceed our own if we pusillanimously ... surrender successive generations to a condition of wretchedness. Will you do in your life what will live forever?"

That closer was met with a standing ovation. Most who attended stayed for all of Warrior's 75-minute speech; many had to stand the entire time.

"That was the greatest speech I've seen at this school," said Mike Jozkowski (senior-mathematics). "He emphasized that what makes this country great is self-reliance -- the pull-yourself-up-by-your-bootstraps mentality."

Young Americans for Freedom Chairman Toby Eberhart was pleased with the turnout. He conceded that it had a lot to do with Warrior's celebrity, but he felt the audience was receptive to the message. "If 10 people walk away from this with a better knowledge of themselves, we've accomplished our goal," Eberhart said.
Ok. Which made less sense, his old promos or his speeches?

P.S. - If I can get 5 votes from peeps here, I will change the name of this thread to:

The Thread that is Ultimate
$nave

Post by $nave » Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:30 pm

The poster that is $nave says "Yes."
Bloodrose

Post by Bloodrose » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:50 pm

The Rose of Blood sayeth yes.

"pusillanimously" Does Warrior even know what he said? And why didn't his speech mention how "queering don't make the world work?"

The Love that is Forbidden made me throw up in my mouth a lot.
TheWholeFNShow

Post by TheWholeFNShow » Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:14 pm

The show that is whole and FN sayeth yes.

Ultimate Warrior should be a language at colleges. It'd make Latin look like a cakewalk.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:34 am

The mex that is Phreaky has giveneth his vote of the confidence to the changing of the name that is thread...

Is it just me.. or does he now look like

with blonde hair????

I know not if I have insulted his Warrior-ness or the Pacino that is Al with that comparison.

I am however broken into 4ths with the comedy that is unintentional that is strewn all over this thread
die

Post by die » Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:19 am

That Al Pacino pic just broke my ass. :lol:
cYnical

Post by cYnical » Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:25 am

I think it's officially official: Best. Thread. Ever.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:39 pm

The thread that is ultimate should go in the classic that are teh.... Warrior-mex has spokeneth
die

Post by die » Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:16 pm

check this out:

http://www.x-entertainment.com/messages/402.html

That is just super.

http://astro.temple.edu/~drew81/ultimat ... r_page.htm

learn it. live it.

Transcripts of Warrior's speeches:

http://www.warriorcentral.net/speaker.html

He's a radical rat...

P.S.

Imagedoes machines.

check out his offical website & see if he takes himself too seriously..

http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/

That owns me. I thought I was about to watch a Conan movie.

Jim Hellwig is a goof. Plain and simple. He's a nutjob. A guy who lives in his own little world that was perpetuated to him by the money and fame that he attained under the moniker of "Ultimate Warrior" in the World Wrestling Federation during the late 80's, early 90's.

Hellwig was the perfect fit for the WWF. He was big, ripped, and had long, rock star hair. Exactly the kind of image the WWF loved to have for its' superstars. Warrior would run out to the ring, squash some jobber in thirty seconds, and run back with extreme energy and intensity that little children immediately connected to. Jim Hellwig played the role to perfection, yelling and screaming and slobbering all over the place. Yes, slobbering. Just go back and watch an old episode of Superstars with Warrior standing over a begging Sherri Martel (then with Macho "Be A" Man) as he shakes his head furiously and sends small wads of spit showering over the poor girl. The main point is that Hellwig was not what got over with fans, the character did. Yet, still to this day, Hellwig believes his own hype. Despite the fact that runs in the WWF in 1996 and WCW in 1998 became huge money pits for both companies as he couldn't draw flies and/or refused to abide by the companies wishes (Hellwig no-showed several house show appearances in 1996 which prompted WWF to fire his ass), he still believes his hype.

Hellwig doesn't do much these days. He just logs onto his website, which has the feel and look of some sort of cult. I don't venture much to that site for fear that I'll be sucked into Hellwig's magical little world where someone legally changes their name to "The Warrior", wears arm tassels, and shoots a white liquid into their ass for muscle tone. On the site, he just rattles on about the wrestling business as if he's still heavily involved. He takes potshots at Bret Hart, random writers for canoe.ca, and even voices how happy he is that Rick Rude died. What a cheery fellow :)

On top of all this, his looks have also deteriorated with age. Just look at the timeline image above as he slowly wilts away from young bodybuilder to old rat.
$nave

Post by $nave » Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:25 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm just destroyed
Sparkstalker

Post by Sparkstalker » Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:33 pm

die wrote:That just broke my soul.

Remember this Warrior action figure:

Shit...all it needs is a pen clinched in the fist, and it is Bob Dole...