Create-A-SoVi3t-Tale-Of-Tail

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:34 am

If I was boring you, you'd ignore me.

Every time you make up a story about how you banged 5 girls from HUSTLER or how some stripper orgy happened on your face or how NO GIRL is safe from your magnetic penis, it makes me wonder why you think any of us care?

Here, let me try to the Sovi3t way to impress the unseen masses in cyberspace:

Yesterday, I punched a dinosaur. BOOYAH!
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:06 am

k honestly, when have I ever said anything close to that?

Yeah, I said I slept with 4 girls, and I have mentioned that I know a few strippers. My friend happens to know one, and she has stripper friends.

Maybe shit here in Canada is just that much better :(

jealous ass yankees

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
Repo Man

Post by Repo Man » Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:27 am

SoVi3t wrote:k honestly, when have I ever said anything close to that?

Yeah, I said I slept with 4 girls, and I have mentioned that I know a few strippers. My friend happens to know one, and she has stripper friends.

Holy crap! That was great.
die

Post by die » Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:14 am

SoVi3t wrote:http://www.vampirefreaks.com/pics/scarletfang/

hopefully Die can remember her :)

holy shit :lol:

That's a blast from the past!
There is another Skywalker....
zer0-degrees

Post by zer0-degrees » Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:58 pm

Its funny you bring up blast from the past. One day I was walking down the street and I was talking to this fine asian chick. She was begging to have sex with me, and they she would even pay me 5 dolla. We banged so hard we fell into a portal and went back into the time with cavemen, and caveladies. I took it upon myself to teach them the ways of S0ve3it and started a cavebang. It was awsome till the T-REX ate the chinese asian chick. I made the t-rex bend over and I fucked the shit out of that ass dinogyy style. Yea I'm PIMP!
Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:07 pm

"dinoggy-style"? Image
Repo Man

Post by Repo Man » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:23 am

Okay, honestly, when have I ever said I was a pimp?

Sure I have hoes and sure they make money for me while I bang them on their off days and sure I have goldfish in my shoes, but that's about it.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:10 am

enjoy:

I come online yesterday, and somebody has added me to their msn. So, as normal, I ask who the fuck they are. Turns out it is some girl I dated BEFORE I started high school. I haven't seen her in like a decade almost.

So anywho, we start talking, and she mentions how she is married now, and has two kids. Then she starts hitting on me.

Mentions how she was in my city, and went looking for me, but couldn't find me. Bla bla bla. Mentions how she is cheating on her husband with her best friend (a girl). I just decide to go to bed though, as I only logged on to check something really quick.

So this morning I come on, and she has sent me all these pics of her tattoo's and shit (she has the word Boob-A-Licious tattoo'd on her titty....wtf?!?!?), and she opens up her webcam, and she's talking, and showing me her kids, and then her and her friend start flashing the webcam (this girl is probably 24 years old now, btw), and HER KIDS ARE STILL THERE! Rather than deal with crazy, I just decided to close MSN, and I figure I will blame it on a power failure if she asks.

Coke Mule

Post by Coke Mule » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:05 am

thats the worst create a soviet tale of tail i have ever heard.....seems like there would be more action.
Repo Man

Post by Repo Man » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:08 pm

The REAL Sovi3t would've stuck his dick in the CD player and cyberfucked this chick and her friend until their heads exploded........or they had time to call over more girls.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:18 pm

**reads page, hyperventilates, and looses consciousness**
mattiepeeznuttz

Post by mattiepeeznuttz » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:48 am

I must admit Soviet, GGMF(Gay Gothic Man Face) was one of my classics. :lol:
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:25 am

s'been awhile since my last sexcapade, but nonetheless, last week I went for sex, but alas, none was had. Nothing major, just typical first date protocol.

However, she left a case a beer at my house, with the instructions to finish said beer. I never did, but however last night, my exgf from college calls me outta the blue, having broken up with her bf (who she broke up with me for), so yeah, long story short, she came over, got drunk off girl #1's beer (which happened to be her beer of preference), and I got to go through the sex encyclopedia on her.

tGR members may remember her as "Whory Lori" or the chick that squirts

so yeah, enjoy, have fun, and I still think repo is Micheal Jackson

PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:33 pm

SoVi3t wrote:s'been awhile since my last sexcapade, but nonetheless, last week I went for sex, but alas, none was had. Nothing major, just typical first date protocol.

However, she left a case a beer at my house, with the instructions to finish said beer. I never did, but however last night, my exgf from college calls me outta the blue, having broken up with her bf (who she broke up with me for), so yeah, long story short, she came over, got drunk off girl #1's beer (which happened to be her beer of preference), and I got to go through the sex encyclopedia on her.

tGR members may remember her as "Whory Lori" or the chick that squirts

so yeah, enjoy, have fun, and I still think repo is Micheal Jackson
Paulson is that you posting as Soviet?
cuylorcocat

Post by cuylorcocat » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:23 am

PhreakyMex wrote: Paulson is that you posting as Soviet?
come on phreaky, if it were paulson, the story would have been over before it started. i'm beginning to think that paulson might be legitimately gay, but tries to play himself off as a nice respectable guy.. kind of like how tom cruise tries to pretend he is a psychologist but everyone knows he is really a dumb ass (still a good actor though).