Create-A-SoVi3t-Tale-Of-Tail

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:23 am

SoVi3t wrote:enjoy:

I come online yesterday, and somebody has added me to their msn. So, as normal, I ask who the fuck they are. Turns out it is some girl I dated BEFORE I started high school. I haven't seen her in like a decade almost.

So anywho, we start talking, and she mentions how she is married now, and has two kids. Then she starts hitting on me.

OK kids, try and guess where this story becomes a fairy tale.......where? When the girl starts hitting on Sovi3t?

GOOD JOB!

SoVi3t fantasized and wrote:...Then she starts hitting on me.
When truthfully he should've wrote:...So then she asks about my unibrow. Said she was looking for the anteater that used to follow her around in high school saying BOOYAH and trying to burn her with a lighter. I told her that guy joined the French Foreign Legion right after high school and I bought his computer. She signed off anyway.
SoVi3t

Re: Create-A-SoVi3t-Tale-Of-Tail

Post by SoVi3t » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:13 pm

getting laid last night, and I left a full open tallboy can of beer on my headboard of my bed. I start banging her nice and hard, and the headboard starts shaking, and the beer tipped over and poured all over her face.

I finished, she did not :(

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Post by die » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:20 pm

cool story, bruh.
There is another Skywalker....
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:30 pm

its called premature ejaculation, happens to the best of us bruh bruh.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"