black peeps VS white peeps

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
die

Re: black peeps VS white peeps

Post by die » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:09 pm

I'm still amazed that sleep pants and house shoes are "anywhere" wear these days.

I've never seen white people doing this.

Seriously, this black dude and black chick were walking throught Wal Mart the other day and both had on sleep pants, fluffy house shoes and bluetooth headsets.

is this life?
There is another Skywalker....
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:32 am

Blacks add "s" to things...

Lets go to walmarts

Let's go eat at sonics
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:22 pm

Do white people pin dollars on their clothes for their birthday and who invented this and when?
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:32 pm

no.

Blacks started the pinning of money on their chests way back in the slavery days. only it was brandings and bills pinned to their flesh at auctions...funny how they still subconcsiouly trap themselves?

[/img]
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:26 pm

Black people are considered to be criminals and get shot and killed for wearing hoodies, white people are just considered emo when they wear them.

Zytorg777 wrote:Blacks add "s" to things...

Lets go to walmarts

Let's go eat at sonics

Hmmmm...Blacks do this you say?

Would light skinneded black folk do this too, duke?

word to ya cousin's auntie.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:50 pm

96 % of all robberies in that area were by hoodied men....Just saying

blacks are able to say whatever they want about whites
Whites are too scared to say whatever they want about blacks/
die

Post by die » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:54 pm

I'm just saying... When I see black dudes walking up in hoodies, I am suspicious.

When I see white dudes walking up, I think "Why is this little fagzord so emo?"

Is that racial profiling or just common sense?
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:15 pm

I have a problem with "racial profiling" being seen as an evil tbh...

we all do it...and should!

It is what I was telling robojerk to where he wouldnt answer me....do you want your daughter hanging with those wigger pot heads over there? do you>?

I like how the media showed the picture of the dude when he was twelve all innocent and the guy who shot him in a mug shot from years ago looking like a somber ocelot.....

what they didnt show is how the dude looks now (thug) and how the guy who shot him looks now ( a respectable HISPANIC businessman who tutors blacks for free in his spare time)

ahhh....point being: the media makes racial profiling seem like an evil...when they do it the whole time.

how bout that south carolina soccer game where a white accidentaly tripped a black girl and that black girl beat the crap out of her...google it. you dont hear nothing about that. SMH?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/2 ... 88243.html

I feel that the obama campaign is trying to fuel a race war tbh...did you know that the local floridian chapter of the black panthers HAVE PUT A BOUNTY ON THE GUY??? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!!!?

FML.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:20 pm

I feel that the obama campaign is trying to fuel a race war tbh
You're an idiot tbh.
die

Post by die » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:22 pm

Well played sir, that has got to be your best post ever here.

Youtube that fight in the pizza place where the giant black dude suckerpunches and almost kills this little white guy as all other white guys just watch.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:25 pm

It is what I was telling robojerk to where he wouldnt answer me....do you want your daughter hanging with those wigger pot heads over there? do you>?

and teh black panthers are just the black version of the klan tbc.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:34 pm

Zytorg777 wrote:teh black panthers are just the black version of the klan tbc.
It's actually the "New Black Panther Party" that the original Black Panthers don't want anything to do with because they're idiots. The U.S. Commission on Civil on Civil Rights and several other civil rights groups consider them a racist hate group.

Back to your "race war" comment...
“But my main message is to the parents of Trayvon. If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon. I think they are right to expect that all of us as Americans are going to take this with the seriousness it deserves and we will get to the bottom of exactly what happened.”
He was trying to relate to the parents and (literally) saying we still need to find out what happened. I don't know someone gets "kill whitey" out of that.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:37 pm

because he has said nothing to the "new" panthers telling them to stop the bounty for one .
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:49 pm

Nevermind that the president was in South Korea all week when the NBPP made their bounty public...

Are you seriously trying to argue he's consenting by omission? Hey, I didn't see you denounce the Holocaust, therefore you must hate Jews. LOGIC~!
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:14 pm

so he hasnt heard about it now?

so he does not have access to the news over there?

is south korea a void where all electro magnetic currents are forbidden to travel?

if so, how did he get there?

you big dummy....anyway...it is the greater point that the media is trying to downplay the blacks negatives....ask yourself why. I mean if the klan came out and made a public bounty, everynews station woould be up in arms...come on man....you are so stuck to your political party that you are blind to the facts and pure LOGOS.

also I made a thread from you asking for your case history so that I may form an accurate profile about you and not just misjudge you the whole time. thanks.