black peeps VS white peeps

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
die

black peeps VS white peeps

Post by die » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:44 am

There are things in general that white people do different from black people and black people do different than white people. More than just how usually black people rap good and madskills doesn't, I mean things that everybody notices that are generally race specific stuff . This is not a "diss" to any race either way, just certain things in general that we usually see that seperates the 2.

-black peeps will ride 2 on a bike. Like sometimes a black kid will peddle the bicycle while another black kid rides on the seat. White kids are like "fuck you if you don't have a bike, you walk".

-white people will let dogs lick them in the mouth. Black people seem to remember that dogs eat shit and lick their own nuts as well as the ass and nuts of other dogs.

-If you're black and it's your birthday, you might pin dollars to your shirt. I've never seen a white person do this.

-white dudes eat pussy.
There is another Skywalker....
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:56 am

Oh man, this thread is doomed to spiral out of control.
I can picture a Clayton Bixby-like Chappelle diatribe coming:
  • They got their big white noses, breathin' up all tha whayit man's ayer...
  • They think theya all the bess dancers...
  • And they stink!
[/i]

...not that I won't contribute.

- Black guys are WAY more bold when it comes to talking to chicks. A black guy will hang halfway out his car, holler at a girl, and chase her down to try to hit on her. A lot of white guys need a written or engraved invitation.

- Five black guys have the innate ability to get 100 times louder than five white guys when excited (for a fight, or a big joke, or whatever). There is no good explanation for this in the universe.

- A black guy will always pick a black quarterback when playing Madden, no matter what. I remember back around 97, 98, in HS and college, they always took Kordell Stewart, even though he fucking sucked. So I would have a pick from EVERYONE else (white and black) and typically better teams.
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:42 pm

In hoops...
Black guys would rather look good shooting and miss the shot, white guys would rather make the shot no matter how bad they look.

When it comes to clothing....
A black guy could pull off wearing a yellow suit jacket and orange striped shirt, a white guy would look like a clown.

When it comes to cars and homes.....
A black guy would rather drive his Lexus to the projects, a white guy would rather take the bus to his mansion.
Satan

Post by Satan » Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:36 pm

Every black person I ever met or worked with was deathly afraid of snakes. When I worked at Geoffrey, a 18" king snake found it's way into the store and every black person in the store freaked the fuck out like it was a fucking anaconda. I walked over, picked it up, and carried it outside.

Oh, yeah, and black girls can fuck.
Repo Man

Post by Repo Man » Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:07 pm

Oh boy.

This thread HAD a chance.

Now we have to listen to Wilt Chamberlain talk about how he rocked badunkadunks.
Satan

Post by Satan » Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:22 pm

You're such a fucking douche. :lol: Do you need empirical evidence proving the validity of everyone's post before you discount them as bullshit?! I would tell you to ask Die if I had a black girlfriend, but you don't believe the shit he posts, either.

So.....
die

Post by die » Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:31 pm

Somebody quick, refresh me on the Pros and Cons of owning.
Repo Man

Post by Repo Man » Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:37 pm

Check the dump. Some gaming nerd did not find my rip on his thread funny.

And Satan, are you capable of providing me with empirical evidence..........on anything?

All I was saying was it was a good thread. Why do you have to turn it into how many girls you've bagged?
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:41 pm

Now we have to listen to Wilt Chamberlain talk about how he rocked badunkadunks.
:lol:

This is some good shit.

Clothing.

Black people, like in the event of chasing women, are much more daring than white people. So much to the point that if white people wore what most black people wore, they'd look even more ridiculous than when playing basketball.

Allow me to give some examples...

If I wore any of that, I'd at least get shot at with bean bags.

Music.

Black people usually don't listen to music, they feel it. They've got more rhythm than most popular white musicians, and without batting an eye.

White people have to voulntarily think about each beat to every song if they're gonna groove to it at all.

Driving.

From what I've witnessed, black people are teh suck at driving. I have images branded in my head from last week when I saw a shitbeat, crimson red Oldsmobile from about the late '80s to early '90s, black dude at pilot. He was cruising at 38 mph in the 45 zone with one rear blinker available.

Always a treat when you're going to be late to work.
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
die

Post by die » Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:45 pm

Those shoes just stunted my growth.

Black people will beat their kids ass anywhere. White people are like "ok Bruce, don't make mommy consider time-out for you."
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:11 pm

The shoes are like out of a Zelda game.

Assuming accusation.

Blacks are masters at this. I was discussing weight-lifting with this black FedEx dude (not Freddie Mitchell, even though he won't have a job soon) at work, and he was asking how my arms get so big. I then asked him if he took protein in regularly after workouts, and he responds with, "Aww hell no. That shit is bad..."

:shock:

Huh? I then followed with how you need protein intake to build any muscle at all, and he was like, "Oh....yeah, I have chicken."

My lip bled from biting it so hard at that point to keep from laughing.
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
Repo Man

Post by Repo Man » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:41 pm

When it comes to food... Black people can eat any part of the animal (knuckles, gizzard, brains, etc.), while white people can only handle the main meaty sections.

When it comes to OJ... Black people will swear up and down he didn't do it, while white people (and the Juice) know he did.

When it comes to big women... Black men will gladly hump a giant white woman, while a a white guy would get his ass kicked by a giant black woman.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:00 pm

I think this fits this thread...

TEN TRUTHS BLACK AND HISPANIC PEOPLE KNOW, BUT WHITE PEOPLE WON'T ADMIT:
1. Elvis is dead.
2. Jesus was not white.
3. Rap music is here to stay.
4. Kissing your pet is not cute or clean.
5. Skinny does not equal sexy.
6. Thomas Jefferson had black children.
7. A 5 year old child is too big for a stroller.
8. N'SYNC will never hold a candle to the Jackson5.
9. An occasional BUTT whoping helps a child stay in line.
10. Having your children curse you out in public is not normal.

TEN TRUTHS WHITE AND BLACK PEOPLE KNOW, BUT HISPANIC PEOPLE WON'T ADMIT:
1. Hickey's are not attractive.
2. Chicken is a food, not a roommate.
3. Jesus is not a name for your son.
4. Your country's flag is not a car decoration.
5. Maria is a good name but not for every daughter.
6. "Jump out and run" is not in any insurance policies.
7. Ten people to a car is considered too many.
8. Buttoning just the top button of your shirt is a bad fashion statement.
9. Mami and Papi can't possibly be the nickname of every person in your family.
10. Letting your children run wildly through the store is not normal.

TEN TRUTHS WHITE AND HISPANIC PEOPLE KNOW, BUT BLACK PEOPLE WON'T ADMIT:
1. O.J. did it.
2. Tupac is dead.
3. Teeth should not be decorated.
4. Weddings should start on time.
5. Your pastor doesn't know everything.
6. Jesse Jackson will never be President.
7. RED is not a Kool Aid flavor, it's a color.
8. Church does not require expensive clothes.
9. Crown Royal bags are meant to be thrown away.
10. Your rims and sound system should not be worth more than your car.
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:13 pm

:lol:

My heart spiked when I saw "knuckles" at the head of the black food list.
madskills

Post by madskills » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:17 am

this one's pretty random, but it was somewhat of a phenomenon for me

i worked at a movie theatre for a while, in a mostly white neighborhood, so maybe three or four black people would come in on an average night, and every time a black person came in, they'd get nachos. And I mean, twelve months into working, there was seriously not a single time a black person came into the theatre and did not get nachos. Nobody could disprove that black people always get nachos when they go to the movies. we never came across an exception to the rule

white people get popcorn.