black peeps VS white peeps

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
lionheart

Re: black peeps VS white peeps

Post by lionheart » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:46 pm

My interpretation of that is simple:

The white girl looks at this as a starter job, and will need her boss to give her a reference when she applies for a higher paying one when she turns 18.

The black / latina girl HATES the job, but doesn't have a better one on the horizon. She knows she can get the same work anywhere so no need for good behavior.

The Indian girl is the daughter to the owner who will make her work third shift for 6 weeks in a row if there is a theft or customer complaint on her watch.
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:14 pm

die

Post by die » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:05 pm

That should be the official image for this thread.
There is another Skywalker....
die

Post by die » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:59 pm

Can we take a minute to discuss secretary positions? and how ratchet chicks get them?

First of all, this is a legit email from the secretary at my work. It is written in its entirety...

Good morning do anyone have anything that they need me to order from the warehouse please Email me are just let me know by word of mouth.
Thank you.

If this was a white chick, somebody would've tiger uppercutted her ass into cryogenic sleep.

She also does the whole "closest possible relation to words she knows" when it comes to people's names. You know, like when ghetto folks are on Maury and they call him MURRAY, because they've heard Murray more often than Maury. See also: JIMMY KIMBLE and TONY STARKS.

An example would be a chick at work with the last name Skelton which the secretary continues to pronounce it "SKELETON" to her face constantly and without any effort to work on correcting the issue.

That shit was funny at Halloween though, I can't lie!

The great thing is that it is not politically correct to try and correct her or point it out in the slightest. It's like you just gotta go with it and pretend like it's a professional thing to do in a professional environment.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:10 pm

die wrote:Can we take a minute to discuss secretary positions? and how ratchet chicks get them?

First of all, this is a legit email from the secretary at my work. It is written in its entirety...

Good morning do anyone have anything that they need me to order from the warehouse please Email me are just let me know by word of mouth.
Thank you.

If this was a white chick, somebody would've tiger uppercutted her ass into cryogenic sleep.

She also does the whole "closest possible relation to words she knows" when it comes to people's names. You know, like when ghetto folks are on Maury and they call him MURRAY, because they've heard Murray more often than Maury. See also: JIMMY KIMBLE and TONY STARKS.

An example would be a chick at work with the last name Skelton which the secretary continues to pronounce it "SKELETON" to her face constantly and without any effort to work on correcting the issue.

That shit was funny at Halloween though, I can't lie!

The great thing is that it is not politically correct to try and correct her or point it out in the slightest. It's like you just gotta go with it and pretend like it's a professional thing to do in a professional environment.

Auto-discrimination at its finest right there... i mean making zero fucking effort to correct your speech while you are in a professional environment... then get pissed when/if someone calls u on it
die

Post by die » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:12 am

She should've never been hired in the first place :lmao:

She got promoted there from housekeeping.

I swear I can't make this shit up.
cYnical

Post by cYnical » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:37 am

I always wonder how these morons get jobs.
die

Post by die » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:59 pm

She's actually a really sweet chick but gottdamn she absolutely can not do her job.

I mean like not even close.

she sounds like the doctor from Idiocracy.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:48 pm

smh...
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:50 pm

die wrote:She's actually a really sweet chick but gottdamn she absolutely can not do her job.

I mean like not even close.

she sounds like the doctor from Idiocracy.

"Don't worry Scro...my first wife wuz 'tarded.....she's a pilot now."
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:24 am

Chris Rock addresses Oscars race controversy during Acedemy Awards.
http://m.eonline.com/amp/news/744052/ch ... -monologue" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Why this Oscars? It's the 88th Academy Awards, which means this whole 'no black nominee' has happened like 71 other times. You gotta figure it happened in the ‘50s, in the ‘60s...and black people didn't protest. You know why? Because black people had real things to protest at the time. Too busy being raped and lynched to care about who won Best Cinematographer. You know, when your grandmother is swinging from a tree, it's hard to care about Best Documentary Foreign Short."
die

Post by die » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:16 pm

Damn, that's pretty brutal actually.

The Oscars are stupid in general. I mean, it's gotten to the point where it's a mix of people trying to be snobby by putting over anything boring and other people struggling to put anything with black people in it over.

I mean, people are acting like Straight Outta Compton is Citizen Kane.

If Will Smith were white, we wouldn't even know who he is.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:51 pm

Yeah...I'm kind of like "you already make millions of dollars for a few months work, but you're going to feel oppressed until they announce your name on TV and hand you a fake gold statue?"

#richblackpeopleproblems
cYnical

Post by cYnical » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:14 pm

Oddly enough, Cube didn't give a fuck about it. The NWA faced enough actual oppression in their lives to realize an award show about subjective art isn't that big a deal.
die

Post by die » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:46 pm

RobotJerk wrote: #richblackpeopleproblems

If you can get that to trend, you will be my new hero.