The OBSOLETE list

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
madskills

Post by madskills » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:12 pm

i think complaining about MTV not playing enough music videos has become obsolete. everyone complains about it, and yet the reason mtv doesn't play them as often is that their shows get far better ratings than playing videos ever got, which makes me think the majority of the people complaining about the shows still watch them all the time
die

Post by die » Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:26 pm

Yeah, I really want to see a dude's house who's closet is bigger than my whole fucking place...especially when it's some fuck I've never heard of.

that's the truth right there. It doesn't make me think they are cooler or something for having a closet full of throwbacks and a different set of $200 shoes for each day of the week, it makes me say, "I fucking hate that guy".
There is another Skywalker....
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:39 pm

I think wiggers are becoming obsolete.

Didn't OFFSPRING already snap on you guys?

UH HUH! UH HUH!
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:01 pm

Good stuff. :lol:

Celebrity Reality Shows are obsolete.

These people became rich once and lost it. Now they decided to come up with rebounds for their careers: board game-esque reality shows where they can lead a posse of willing cattle into situations that get them laughed at by said group of washed-up celebs, and all while those celebs are getting paid.

I want Tommy Lee and Kathy Hilton to get beaten in downtown LA by a bum who actually remembers them.
Last edited by n-MITY on Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
die

Post by die » Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:13 pm

word to your moms on wiggaz.

They are always like 2-10 years behind on black culture anyways. Wearing FUBU talkin bout "get crunk".
Ghas_man

Post by Ghas_man » Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:24 am

The Pam Anderson and Tommy Lee sex tape is obsolete. There are much better movies out there nowadays, and truth be told the "legendary" sex tape wasn't even that good...I mean people went nuts just because they knew who Pam and Tommy were.

the DH is obsolete. Seriously, why does MLB have 2 seperate rules for their leagues? That shit is beyond ridiculous. You would think they would've fixed it to where there is no DH, or make it so every team has a DH, by now.

toaster oven-- microwave that shit, beyotch.
zer0-degrees

Post by zer0-degrees » Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:29 pm

windows98

blue screen of death anyone?

Blakk_Majik

Post by Blakk_Majik » Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:13 pm

The term African-American is obsolete. Unless both of your parents were born in Africa, came to America, and you were born here, that's the only way you're African-American.

Also, if I may be such a pompus dick to make a sweeping generalization, if your parents were born here, lived here, and you were born here, you're just a plain American, bitch.
H8
Digital Pimp Hard At Work
Digital Pimp Hard At Work

Post by H8 » Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:54 am

Blakk_Majik wrote: if your parents were born here, lived here, and you were born here, you're just a plain American, bitch.
"Yo Nelly, what the hell kinda name is that? That's about as gangster as an Easter Bonnet hat."
die

Post by die » Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:30 pm

windows 98 is fucking done. I have no idea why some people refuse to join us here in 2005. I swear there are still some bitches at work who who still run it and are scared to run anything else.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:00 am

I always had trouble with the African American term, because I was Canadian. I didn't know if I had to call them African Canadians, or blacks, or whatever.

Hell, I still think that if I call them black people, they will call me a racist and laugh at my weak basketball skills :(

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:06 am

Actual line from my high school year book...
...African-Americans from all over the world...

Don't mind me...I'm still getting caught up on all the cool shit I missed the 3 weeks I was gone.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:48 am

You know what's REALLY obsolete?

Directions on Voicemail. Like there's a motherfucker alive who doesn't know how to leave a message.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:15 am

Pop-up ads are BEYOND obsolete.

Yeah, motherfucker, high-jacking my screen is really gonna make me want to buy your shit. Double that for ad ware. At 2 am when I'm trying to finish up some term paper is NOT a good time to try and sell me soemthing. Why can't the government do something useful and arrest adware makers with illegal hacking? I didn't ask for you to install your software onto my harddrive.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:32 pm

omfg yeah. I hate when I listen to people's answering machines, and all it is is "please leave a message at the tone" bla bla bla...and they have that computer voice that tells you how it fucking works. Eat a dick.

and pop up ads are ridiculous. Always have been. Most people don't even look at them. They just fucking click the X and move along.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home