The OBSOLETE list

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
Zytorg777

Re: The OBSOLETE list

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:50 pm

well said to you both.....There is wisdom is noticing this though:

if you are with a person who is constantly texting on their phone....immediatly responding.....but when you text them it takes them hours to respond.....you cannot trust them.

I swear.....people blame religion/race/politics for all the division in the world, but I really think it is the fact that just about everyone you meet is a self-centered douchebag. They do not want to listen, just talk. They only care about themselves, and if you make them own any of their wrong doing they just blame you for getting onto them. passive aggressive pricks. The cell phone/portable internet germ carrier fuels this unholy fire.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:23 pm

Let me add this to the list:

THE MOTHERFUCKING ENGLISH LANGUAGE

Might as well consider it obsolete. I mean, if I have to sit through one more inservice, training seminar/ snorefest that is given in equal parts ebonics/surfer speak I'm going to consider English to be a dead language completely.

Welcome to Idiocracy, bro.
There is another Skywalker....
die

Post by die » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:04 am

Stopping in to add this shit......

True or False Tests: they don't want anybody to deal with the pain of actually being wrong so they decide to make it: Agree or Disagree. That way, you don't have to technically be wrong you just disagree..... With shit like gravity, losing your virginity or cancer.

Well done, America.

Also the word "diversity" is obsolete in its original meaning.

Oh yeah and Hannah Montana is obsolete. Miley Cyrus looks and sounds like Spongeboards Female squirrel friend, her only shot was country music. Once Americas 5 minute fascination with nonsensical shitty pop acts ends, it'll be tough to have a plan B.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:37 pm

I respectfully disagree Die. Plan B = tabloid exposure from arrests and then eventually psychiatric inpatient hospitalization.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:16 pm

I mean like as far as singing or acting jobs go. That same shit didn't do much in the way of roles for Lohan or Bynes tbh.

Plus, if you've already seen 10 attention whores do the same exact thing before you and fail at it, you might want to try an alternate route.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:23 pm

Fair enough.

She is on the path. People will still know her name ya dig? Whether she profits monetarily from it remains unknown. Sje could also have a baby for attention.

She still has time before obscurity. .....unfortunately

By path I mean illuminati slave.
die

Post by die » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Comicbook shops.

Seriously, have they all closed down or what? The ones that are open are like barely open.

If you want to have a comic shop these days, it better have something else in it too.... Like comics and cellphones or comics and shoes. I hate comic shops that are filled with all of those fucking card game playing losers. All that Magic The Gathering, Yu Gi Oh shit.

The world is fucked when comic movies can bring in billions and comic stores average couch change.