Things that you can catch from Mike Vick other than a pass

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
$nave

Things that you can catch from Mike Vick other than a pass

Post by $nave » Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:59 pm

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0405051vick1.html
Michael Vick Hit With Sex Suit
Woman claims star NFL quarterback passed along herpes in 2003

APRIL 5--Claiming that Michael Vick gave her herpes, a Georgia woman is suing the star NFL quarterback for negligence and battery. According to the below lawsuit, Sonya Elliot, a 26-year-old health care worker, was infected with the sexually transmitted disease in April 2003 after an unprotected encounter with Vick at the athlete's Duluth, Georgia home. Elliott alleges that after testing positive for Herpes Simplex 2, she confronted the Atlanta Falcons star, 24, about her condition. "I've got something to tell you. I've got it," Vick admitted to her, according to Elliott's State Court complaint, which alleges that Vick then told her that "he had not known how to tell her about his condition, and that it was not something that he liked to talk about." Elliott's complaint also contends that Vick "apologized profusely" for not telling her he was infected with the STD. Elliot's lawsuit alleges that Vick has used the name "Ron Mexico" and, in a related court filing, her lawyers are seeking Vick's admission that he used the "Mexico" alias--and perhaps other fake names--"for the purpose of herpes testing and/or treatment." In her lawsuit, which does not specify monetary damages, Elliott states that she met Vick at a Virginia Beach nightclub in May 2001 and, shortly thereafter, began a close personal relationship with the football star (though the couple did not have sex until late-2002). Last December, Vick, the top overall pick in the 2001 National Football League draft, signed a ten-year, $130 million contract with the Falcons, the richest deal in league history. (17 pages)
Ghas_man

Post by Ghas_man » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:21 pm

:lol: @ Ron Mexico

I wonder if there's any credibility to this. If so, then :x
$nave

Post by $nave » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:28 pm

That Michael Vick, he's a dirrty bird...

I guess he must have the luv bug as it would be a total waste of time to bring this lawsuit on somebody who could clear it up by taking a trip to the free clinic.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:30 pm

I read that article off of Fark... it gave me a chuckle... The pristine image of Vick for all of his followers has forever been tarnished.

Ron Mexico? Is that some sort of new rum? (Ron=rum in Spanish)
Ghas_man

Post by Ghas_man » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:41 pm

It sounds fishy though. How can this chick prove she slept with Vick over 2 years ago? And she said that they weren't dating or anything, so she could've gotten Herpes from some other guy. Of course she waits for Vick to sign the $130 million contract to bring it up
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:01 pm

Who cares?
This is hilarious.

Quality title line, Snave.
$nave

Post by $nave » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:08 pm

It's $25,000 Pyramid week and nobody but me knows...

WTF "Ron Mexico"? :lol:

Mexico = south of the boarder (kinda fits), so if I apply Vick logic: Ron = "Fubar" or "STD Ridden"?
Satan

Post by Satan » Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:35 am

Ron Mexico! I'm got to use that shit.
Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:22 am

Someone should have told that chick that when you visit mexico don't drink the...... well you get what I'm going for.

Too bad rockhard doesn't visit the board anymore. I'm sure he'd be devistated.
die

Post by die » Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:40 pm

Naming himself Ron Mexico has got to be the most impressive thing he's done here lately.
There is another Skywalker....
Sparkstalker

Post by Sparkstalker » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:50 pm

Ghas_man wrote:It sounds fishy though. How can this chick prove she slept with Vick over 2 years ago? And she said that they weren't dating or anything, so she could've gotten Herpes from some other guy. Of course she waits for Vick to sign the $130 million contract to bring it up
Well, they can always test the virus's DNA...that's the easiest way.

But Ron Mexico? That gives the story an endearing quality all it's own...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:12 pm

$nave

Post by $nave » Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:35 pm

I wonder if Vick will sign autographs as "Ron Mexico" for some Valtrex...

It's all about suppression.
TheWholeFNShow

Post by TheWholeFNShow » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:57 am

Anyone else find it ironic that a health care worker is the one that gets infected? You'd think in the health care field, they'd know a little better.

Then again, the republician club thing at UCONN probably should have known better too.

I wonder if Mexico will be the 2 millionth word banned from being used on the back of jerseys.
$nave

Post by $nave » Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:26 am

TheWholeFNShow wrote:I wonder if Mexico will be the 2 millionth word banned from being used on the back of jerseys.
Bestest idea in a while... Somebody needs to hook that up