The "You know what I hate" thread...

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
die

Re: The "You know what I hate" thread...

Post by die » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:44 pm

So, I'm back on the hatred for stupid drivers... it's simple really... put your turn signal on, brake and then turn. If I see one more motherfucker that slams on their brakes and then puts their turn signal on, I swear I'm going to transform into Robot Michael Jackson from Moonwalker on the Genesis and fire swarm missiles into a Puerto Rican daycare.

Also, anybody else notice that Saturday Night Live is 100% Democratic? They do hard hitting Republican jokes but their Democratic jokes are so soft that I swear RJ is head writer. It's just so blatant, they don't even try to hide it anymore.

also, anybody else notice that Netflix is pretty shitty now? I mean, I browsed for the first time in months and it seems that their selection is straight up shit now. Oh, and fuck these new gen systems... every time I play a PS4, WiiU or XB1 game I have to install some stupid system update, game update, patch, etc. and then the motherfucker has to restart. It seems I can never just turn a system on and play the mofo.

By the way, I'm still on my FUCK WAL MART kick. Every time that I feel like I have to go there, I see something that is a TCBL moment. I swear, EVERY TIME.
There is another Skywalker....
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:32 pm

die wrote:Also, anybody else notice that Saturday Night Live is 100% Democratic? They do hard hitting Republican jokes but their Democratic jokes are so soft that I swear RJ is head writer. It's just so blatant, they don't even try to hide it anymore.
I kind of assumed everybody was slowly going democrat. I can't think of the last Republican president who wasn't a complete fucking scumbag tool.
also, anybody else notice that Netflix is pretty shitty now? I mean, I browsed for the first time in months and it seems that their selection is straight up shit now. Oh, and fuck these new gen systems... every time I play a PS4, WiiU or XB1 game I have to install some stupid system update, game update, patch, etc. and then the motherfucker has to restart. It seems I can never just turn a system on and play the mofo.
Netflix is shit because HULU took over, and most companies saw how much business Netflix was pulling in, and started to charge them more for their movies/shows. Netflix is starting to become it's own channel now, anyways, with original programming.

And yeah, game updates enrage me. Like I understand there's shit that has to be done, but like you said, I hate when a buddy comes over, I go to play some video games, pop in the game, and it's like 'oh hey, there is a 3gb update available, please install or you can't play this game at all'. Then the console itself has to do the same shit. Gotta disable auto updates on my phone, since all my apps need daily updates apparently, and that shit KILLS my phone bill.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
cYnical

Post by cYnical » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:05 pm

I can't think of the last President who wasn't a complete fucking scumbag tool.
die

Post by die » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:48 pm

cYnical wrote:I can't think of the last President who wasn't a complete fucking scumbag tool.
I can't even think of the last potential candidate I didn't want to teabag and murder.

Also, Lamar Odom should've died. I'm tired of seeing his stupid alien face. I hate how he tries to pose with some dumbass looking half smirk any time a camera is anywhere near his Roger the Alien ET looking FIRE IN THE SKY face.

^ I hate this motherfucker sooooooooooo hard. Looking like Shaq in the final stages of HIV gone full blown aids. Hunt's Snack Pack Caramel Pudding looking ass.

he's got that same dumbass looking half smile on every tabloid magazine ever. I hate his face, fuck him.

I hate seeing Sammy Hagar and/or Vince Neil now too. Who'd have ever thought that they'd both end up in some type of a contest to see who can look and sound the most like Sam Kinison in their old age?
cYnical

Post by cYnical » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:59 am

I've never been able to stand Sammy fucking Hagar. Motherfucker, you are NOT metal. You are NOT hard rock. You've had one decent song that wasn't written for you by Eddie Van Halen, and the ones he did write for you were mostly sappy Diet Journey tunes that VH had no business performing. The only hit you've had since VH was a song so blatantly ripped off from a space alien pedophile that you got sued for it and lost.

Dude looks like a fucking Muppet, and he bitches every fucking time Vah Halen releases an album, goes on tour, buys groceries, takes a shit, etc. Chickenfoot is the shittiest band this side of One Direction. People don't avoid your shows because they'd rather see you with Van Halen. They avoid your shows because your music is fucking garbage.

And he had the audacity to say Chickenfoot was better than Zeppelin? Fucking. clown. shoes.
die

Post by die » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:18 pm

Sammy Hagar incorporates alcohol into his brand name in the hopes that people will be too drunk to know he eats ass. This motherfucker has a perm too. Eddie Van Halen wasted all of his talent and now he looks like Edward Furlong's great granddad at a Eric Clapton as Daryl Dixon cosplay event. Van Halen should get back together for a reunion show in hell.

And he had the audacity to say Chickenfoot was better than Zeppelin? Fucking. clown. shoes.

Quick remind me what Chickenfoot's STAIRWAY was?

The fact that Hagar is even still alive after saying that proves that the apocalypse is pending.
die

Post by die » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:50 pm

Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:26 am

THIS STUPID LEFT TWIX RIGHT TWIX COMMERCIAL. WTF. HOW IS THIS LIFE? IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE? WHAT IS THE GIMMICK? BURY YOURSELF IN SEA COW PLACENTA FOR THIS, TWIX.

LEFT TWIX VS RIGHT TWIX? FOH. I MEAN ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT.....NEVER MIND. ZYTORG OUT.

F YOU COMMERCIAL
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:29 pm

I am losing my mind at people who seem to not understand how sound works. I have friends that will just load random youtube videos while gaming or watching tv/movies, and that shit just infuriates me. No, I wasn't paying attention to this game, or trying to hear what's said in the movies. Please go ahead and load that video of people screaming, full volume. And just to ensure maximum rage, please do this every 3 or 4 minutes.

Oh and leave your phone text notifications on. The phone is literally in your hand the entire time I see you, so surely you need to hear that stupid fucking sound every ten seconds, or how else would you know somebody on facebook sent you another 5 second video of screaming kids that you mysteriously NEED to see right at this moment.

Also Facebook is dead now. It's just people recycling the same memes now.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
cYnical

Post by cYnical » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:38 am

You know what I fucking hate? 2016.

It was all fun and games until this shitty year took Prince away. Fuck you, 2016. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.
Cookie Cutter Civilian

Post by Cookie Cutter Civilian » Wed May 25, 2016 7:52 am

You know what I hate is life taking all your free time and losing track of stuff along the way, and when you finally get somewhere in life so that you can look back you wonder, can I still enjoy/rejoin it or are you too far gone?
die

Post by die » Wed May 25, 2016 3:29 pm

Yeah man, fuck 2016. Prince? really? I'm pretty sure Fred Durst is still alive. Probably all members of Hootie too... but Prince? Life is a heartless bitch.

I clicked back in this thread to a much earlier page, DAMN. I once ranted in here on Blockbuster Video :lol:

I might as well have been talking shit about FIRE AND THE MOTHERFUCKING WHEEL.

That is how obsolete my argument looks now. Has that much time truly passed?

I tried to watch RAW the other night. Man, was that odd. You basically got some dudes who should be in dark matches making commercials now...

THE GOTTDAMNED MUTHAFARKING USOS

Where do I even begin with these wombat rapers? They look like adolescent twin centaurs. If they had a Disney Jr. tv show it would be called Twintaurs. Honest question here... how the fuck does somebody on an island become Urban? I mean, there's a rich Samoan history in wrestling but these dudes act like black guys pretending to be Samoan lol. Well, somebody might bring up their dad, Rikishi.. BUT, wasn't the comedy of Rikishi that he was a Samoan who teamed up with those Wiggers SCOTTY TOO HOTTY & JERRY LAWLER'S UNCLAIMED MANCHILD? I mean, it was meant to be a joke. They are trying to pass these Usos off as legit...wtf.

So yeah, there's some bullshit 5 hour energy drink commercial with Usos and they call each other "Ooose". Bro, what in the total fuck???? They have smooth criminal perms, prosthetic horse teeth and they run around striking hip hop poses and shit.

I HAVE TO NO-SELL ALL OF THIS SHIT COMPLETELY.

I mean back up the boat, Sweet Baby Noah... did one Ooose just dice his brows and strike a low pro pose??????????

IM NOT GUNNA SPEND MY LIFE BEIN A COLOR

Is there some special rule that any person out there who is not 100% Caucasian gets free creative control of their persona to incorporate black culture into every thing they do? Did WWE Creative take a look back at the history of savage looking Samoan characters and say YOU KNOW WHAT, THAT'S COOL BUT WHAT IF THEY DID ALL OF THAT PLUS GRAB THEIR DICK AND SAY YO AND BRO A LOT?

awwwww word is bond, kid. That shit is dope.

And let's talk about that "rich history". Their dad wore a thong and put his ass into other men's mouths for a finisher. They even had an episode on Raw where they explained that the key to the move was to take a shit right before the match and not wipe your ass... I'M NOT EVEN MAKING THAT UP, it was referred to a a "pre-match ritual" even. The Stinkface was like The Broncobuster... they were gay as fuck finishers that became awesome when the Divas started doing them. Now, why they couldn't figure that out from the fucking start, I have no idea at all.

Nothing about the Usos makes me happy. I wish everything bad in life that can happen would happen exclusively to them and wrestling will die because of their involvement and we will end up with some UFC on Rollerblades Slamball hybrid.

I wish Galactus would drop his dick onto the Usos village. I hate these filthy greasy ass samiggas.

MOTHERSHIP, BEAM ME HOME.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Wed May 25, 2016 3:35 pm

Holy cow... a CCC sighting...

also, you know what I hate... working in a fucking 30 year old building where the power goes out constantly and has fried 4 fucking hard drives on my computer.. but my boss is too cheap to move us to a newer building.
die

Post by die » Wed May 25, 2016 3:52 pm

PhreakyMex wrote:Holy cow... a CCC sighting...

also, you know what I hate... working in a fucking 30 year old building where the power goes out constantly and has fried 4 fucking hard drives on my computer.. but my boss is too cheap to move us to a newer building.
Didn't you used to work for JC Penny??? Where are you at now?

I tell you what sucks, back when I was in my 20's, I was working and paying bills... you know, just working to maintain and all, pretty carefree. Now, as I get older and start thinking about what comes further down the road, I see that RETIREMENT OPTIONS SUCK DICK THESE DAYS.

Is anybody working for a company where they see themselves sitting pretty later in life? Seems like more and more places are fucking over folks. I know that where I work, the newer employees are REALLY getting screwed hard. They raised the retirement +5 years and cut out a ton of benefits along the way. People quit all the time now.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed May 25, 2016 5:23 pm

MEETINGS

I hate them. I mean I utterly despise them. Here is a transcription of what I wrote during one i just left. ahem...

We find our hero writing now. journaling the negative effects of this meeting upon his psyche. it started at nine. it is now nine thirty. not even half way done. other people are talking about things off topic. This is sabotage. This meeting was killing him. Is this what his life was meant to be? Was it possible that it wasn't altogether that bad? was he exaggerating? only time would tell. The minutes tick away, the look of eyes all glazed over, and distracted somber looks met his gaze. why are we talking about policy and procedures in an ops meeting? nothing will come from this.

he sat in teh meeting and felt sabotaged. This was torture. No doubt. Useless information. It never stopped. perhaps he should have listened, but who knows? he never did and nothing ever happened. this was work for works sake. he just asked if his Vintage Randy the Macho Man Savage t shirt would be considered patriot memorial day atire. He got on his phone and saw that the internet could not provide a distraction that was strong enough. The chinky florescent lights flickered and gently hummed, singing their song of perpetual boredom. Let us count the seconds ticking away on the clock he thought. 5 ticks. still here.

Now more people are putting in their 2 cents and we are getting further off topic. this is how these meetings go. Help us Lord, forgive us, for we know not what we do. An ops meeting is to describe our current operations..I think. I'm not sure. As of this time, I am not sure of anything. I saw him click his brain into full right hemisphere mode. the imagination center of his brain exploded. another indivudal has now started writing and perhaps this act of freedom has inspired others? this made him happy think about.

5 more weeks until Montana. If only his family and church could move with him. we would live naked in the woods. close to nature and closer to God. his Grace would warm us in the cold of winter. Back to the meeting. He began to posit that the look of furrowed brow with the thumb and forefinger flanking the lips is the universal body language symbol of "I hate this, please make it stop".

back to the dreams of Montana. Imagine a life of true self-sufficiency, where everyday's goal is survival. how teh senses would hone! how the spirit would grow! we have grown fat and lazy in our complacency! we can not possibly hope for nice things if we continually sell out for the comforts of mediocrity. The thought of freedom grew more and more. he looked down and saw that his socks were white, rather than dress. he didn't care. what was the point? hire people who can do it, tell them what you expect, give them tools, and let them build. now we are asking questions which start with "I don't know if this is for this meeting or another meeting"?

my whole point is that if one says this they should stop. if you are not sure if your words belong in this meeting, then they don't. 9:45. No progress made.
his turn was just a few people away. he had only things to say that would vent his frustration with this meeting. he decided that he didnt, or wouldnt, allow this to happen. they expected him to do this, and even though he could get away with it, he decided to fool them again. he would be serious. he would say nothing, but say it professionally, he would speak for under 30 seconds. then he would return to things more beneficial.

it was ten o clock, just peeped teh style guide and laughed. Sup OOSE? you beat me to it. perhaps that coffee over there would help? perhaps inserting a coffee straw into my peehole would awaken me from this nightmare? would the blood cue me into teh super reality? so much defensiveness he thought. now the leaders says he did his homework. Ego! where the one is, the other must be. He looked at the business cards they just ordered him. was this proof that he had sold out to the old suit and tie? No! this would never happen. he would help others and he would not sell out. he would bench press this meeting and then attach a go pro to it and punt it into the sun. he would watch this event ten times then post in on youtube under the title: "SUCK MY DICK I'MA SHARK".

10:05....boss is still talking, now we are talking about things that have nothing to do with anything. the madness returns. this meetings needs ritalin. He just said if we can be consistent we can provide safety! well LOL bro! does this meeting have a schedule? how does this meeting's lack of schedule provide me any mental safety?? I just yelled out that I RULE MY UNIT WITH AN IRON FIST AND WOE TO ANY WHO WOULD OPPOSE ME!

people laughed. but i was serious. I think it almost time for me to talk. it is 10:10. this meeting started at 9. I must escape. Or is this my life? Is my life what I make it? is this punishment? would any one envy me? the comfy office? a stupid title? who knows and who cares. the x - files is excellent. Scully was hot, still kinda is...kinda. You know who else is hot? Salma Hayek. She is my all time fav. I would Join WWE and be a writer for them, but I wouldnt want to leave my family. Could they travel with me a nurse just said that I had issues and I told her that she was just projecting onto me and that it was ok and that I would be her safe place.

Wait they just changed the rotation. now there are six people ahead of me. I am going to get that coffee now, hang on. the boss just scooted his chair next to mine, so i put my arm around him and told him "Now we go together". he said, like oil and water. I am writing this right now and he is trying to read it . good thing my handwriting is terrible, know what i'm saying, OOSE?

This coffee is delicious. I am thinking of simply saying what the commander in Battlestar Gallactica says that a man makes a choice, right or wrong, and lives with it. the boss just asked me if i was writing my life story, i said no, just my life during this meeting. he asked, "anything good?" "Pure Gold, Sir." I replied. I just heard another person say something about its just more paperwork. I feel you sister, burn the paper. project mayhem needs the green light. maybe i could go into the bathroom and rub one out in the next few minutes? Naw I wont, just gonna sit here and drink coffee and write.

well four more people ahead of me, and it is 10:30, guess what friend? we have another meeting at 1130.

That realization reminded me of a feeling. its like my fuutre self just got jumping spinning tombstone piledrivered by Zangief. full circle towards your opponent then hard punch.

I mean the Never Ending Story eventually ended, fair?

Zytorg out.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"