The "You know what I hate" thread...

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
die

The "You know what I hate" thread...

Post by die » Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:51 pm

and now for a thread specifically for bitching and complaining.

You know what I hate? When you go to a public restaraunt & somebody at the table beside you starts blowing their nose into their table napkin. That shit is nasty, I mean damn, go to the restroom you sloppy ogre. I swear, this happened to me twice in one weekend (last weekend to be exact) at 2 different places. Am I like the only one who thinks the shit is gruesome?

You know what else I hate? Fat girls in Pooh shirts. Fat is not cute, don't try to use Pooh bear to try and fool us.

I also hate really skinny people who say they are going on a diet.
There is another Skywalker....
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:59 pm

Damn, you know I love to hate.

1) How about dudes chatting it up in the restroom at work while doing business?

Listen, I don't want to talk to you while I'm holding my dick. I want to piss, wash hands and move on.
Talk to me outside the place where I drop my shit off at.
It's just not right.

2) People saying "thank you" when you they do something for you.

Hold up retard, I said, "Thank you." You fixed this for me. You say "You're welcome."
"Thank you" followed up by "Thank you" sounds stupid. Maybe next time after you fix my computer I can say "You're welcome" and you can say "Hello."

3) People who don't know when to go away.

Okay, you have some chit-chat. It's over. I put my head down and look at my computer screen. Silence follows and yet YOU ARE STILL STANDING THERE.
Do you need me to compose an e-mail, buy you a laptop, set up an e-mail account and then SMASH THE FUCKING THING OVER YOUR HEAD?

Go away. We are done. I hate you.
die

Post by die » Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:46 pm

1) How about dudes chatting it up in the restroom at work while doing business?
I agree with this at least 110%

I hate to receive a phone call from somebody who is taking a dump. I have at least 2 friends who have done this and I've told them to never do it again or I will kill their moms with butterknives.

I swear...what is wrong with people?

I also hate sweater vests.
$nave

Post by $nave » Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:52 pm

I hate fuckers who drive like retards. Turn signals are there for a reason you son-of-a-bitch... I hate users with zero posts; they are a "wrong side of the bed" morning from having their account deleted... I hate Valentine's Day and any holiday that doesn't result in a vacation

I hate athletes that talk shit and don't back it up... yes, Freddie, I'm talking about you...I hate the Grammys; I guess you have to old/dead/a 20 something strong woman to get a shitload of "awards". Jethro Tull is teh most metal evah
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:56 pm

I hate people that no matter how many times you explain something to them... you still get a blank stare and a ?huh?

I despise asskissers....

I Hate women who think they have to put on 1000lbs of make up to look hot. NO YOU DONT you nasty hag, you still ugly no matter what shade of blush you wear.

I Hate OLD PEOPLE DRIVERS, People beyond the age of 70 should not be allowed to drive. Give em all Segway's I say....

I Hate :x :x picky people...

I HATE :x whiny bitchy administrative assistants... If you dont like the fucking job your in. GET ANOTHER ONE YOU WHINY BITCH... QUIT BRINGIN ME DOWN WITH YOUR NEGATIVITY AND SHIT!

This one is universal I HATE MONDAY's IF EVER ANYTHING CAN GO WRONG.. IT HAS TO BE ON A MONDAY, AT TEH END OF TEH DAY, WHEN YOU ARE READY TO GET THE FUCK OUT AND GO HOME AND OPEN UP A COLD ONE....
baxojayz

Post by baxojayz » Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:06 pm

I hate it when you do someone a favor and then they have the nerve to bitch about it afterward.

I hate it when people talk shit but don't know shit.

I hate it when a total douschebag walks off with the hot chick.

I hate it that Paulie Shore is still breathing.

I hate it when bands destroy their instruments at the end of a show.

I hate it when the bacon isn't crispy.

I REALLY hate it when people serve warm beer.
~Bob
All a man can do is act with a spirit of rightness
and then he need fear no one,
not even himself.
-Chiun, Master of Sinanju
That''s the biz sweetheart! -Remo Williams

http://www.baxojayz.com/
die

Post by die » Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:14 pm

this one is simple enough....

Metrosexuals

I hate them. You know, those dudes who have that spikey poofy feathery highlighted hair that is usually in a style from a range of Clay Aiken to That foxpuppy-headed dude from the O.C. They rock the skin tight hemp/sea shell necklace, the pinstriped button up shirt (white or light pink) + it looks like they are wearing women's jeans with leather women's shoes.

bitches.
Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:35 pm

Totalitarian message board staff.
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:55 pm

Snow - FUCK SNOW. Anyone that lives in New England should hate snow. And I hate when women mention how they kind of like snow, or think it is pretty. You only like it because you drive three minutes to work and never have to shovel. I hope you die, whore.

Stewardesses - Fucking retards. Complete, unabashed idiots. If you wake me up again to ask if I want to have your shitty airline peanuts or a three ounce drink of Diet Coke, I'm going to stick my unfastened belt buckle up your ass.

And stewardesses IS the PC term, as far as I am concerned. If you are a male working on a plane and you are outside the cockpit, then you are a fucking queen. Go get a pink rhinestone coat and play some piano, you queer.

George W. Bush - If you need an explanation for this, then chances are I hate you too. Eat a dick.
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"
Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:12 pm

I hate to receive a phone call from somebody who is taking a dump.
damn straight!
Metrosexuals
There's taking care of yourself (washing your face, using shaving cream that doesn't give you razor burn, smelling good, brushing your teeth, wearing nice clothes)

Then there's being gay (putting any type of fruit over your eyes, getting your nails done, going to a tanning bed, putting on make-up, wearing a turtle neck)

I hate when people call and ask you for advice on a situation, and you talk to them about it for 3 hours then they turn around and do exactly what you told them not to do. Then they call you back up and say "oh it happened just like you said, do you have any more advice."

I hate when you are in a right only turn, and some stupid ass in front of you wants to turn left, even though there isn't a light, thereby delaying you an extra 5 minutes that they could used to turn right then turn around

I hate it when girls fish for/won't take compliments. They say "oh my ass looks so fat in this dress" and you are supposed to say "Nooo, you look great." It's never about them actually looking good or not in something, girls already know if something looks good on them or not, that's why they bought it. Or you say out of the blue "you look so good today" and they say "no, I don't!" JUST TAKE THE FUCKING COMPLIMENT!
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:12 pm

George W. Bush - If you need an explanation for this, then chances are I hate you too. Eat a dick
AMEN!
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:34 pm

PhreakyMex wrote:
I despise asskissers....

Hmmmmmmm........
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:03 pm

I really fucking hate fucktard that ride your ass on the highway. I don't mean in the passing lane either, I mean in the off-ramp lane or the middle. What about people who speed up as soon as you turn on the turn signal? What, you didn't realize your car could go over 55 mph until you realized I was about to get in front of you?

Whoever keeps designing these highways with the off-ramp on the LEFT SIDE of the highway needs to have their balls kicked in.
lionheart wrote: Stewardesses - Fucking retards. Complete, unabashed idiots. If you wake me up again to ask if I want to have your shitty airline peanuts or a three ounce drink of Diet Coke, I'm going to stick my unfastened belt buckle up your ass.

And stewardesses IS the PC term, as far as I am concerned. If you are a male working on a plane and you are outside the cockpit, then you are a fucking queen. Go get a pink rhinestone coat and play some piano, you queer.
Remember when it was a requirement for stewardesses to be hot? At least their stupidity/laziness was tolerable.

Repo wrote:1) How about dudes chatting it up in the restroom at work while doing business?
Man, I hate that shit. I had a college professor follow me into the can one time, walk up to me, and start telling me about some project/assignment while my dick was hanging out and I was spraying the side of the urinal with piss.
baxojays wrote:I hate it when a total douschebag walks off with the hot chick.
The worse part is that Kid Rock's music isn't even that good.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:50 pm

Repo Man wrote:
PhreakyMex wrote:
I despise asskissers....

Hmmmmmmm........

Let me quantify that remark.... in a WORK RELATED ENVIRONMENT
H8
Digital Pimp Hard At Work
Digital Pimp Hard At Work

Post by H8 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:23 pm

I hate fairys that hand out condoms on campus on valentine's day with the sales pitch: "Be Cool, wrap your tool". You are not cute or funny you fucking queer.

I hate banks that hold my deposit for 5 BUSINESS days before clearing it if the check is over $1k and hold it up to 11 BUSINESS days for larger amounts. Fucking bisches, give me my damn money. And then they don't count Presidents Day as one of the days because they are taking it as a holiday. Fuck you, I still have to work. Give me my damn money.

I hate fucktards that park their SUV so close to my car that I can't even reach in the door to hit the unlock button for the other doors.

I hate fucktards that drive compact cars and still park as close to my car as the SUV drivers. WTF, there's 5ft of room on the other side of your car assclown!

I hate people that stop at green lights when making a right turn. GO YOU BASTARD!

I hate RMA Supervisors that take over a month to get me my replacement wireless card.

I hate students that don't Read The Fucking Manual. Stop asking questions that have allready been answered, let me read Slashdot in peace, asshats.

I hate people who think they have some authority over me trying to get me to come to their worthless semimonthly meetings. I'd like to see you try to get me fired. Good luck trying to replace me, fucker.
"Yo Nelly, what the hell kinda name is that? That's about as gangster as an Easter Bonnet hat."