The "You know what I hate" thread...

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
die

Re: The "You know what I hate" thread...

Post by die » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:08 pm

https://gma.yahoo.com/venomous-albino-c ... ories.html

^ I hate when people steal my "venomous white cobra on the loose" pick-up line :x
There is another Skywalker....
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:22 pm

I cant stand when some bitch has an argument over her phone for like half an hour. I don't wanna hear that nonsense. Text if u gotta, but hang up the phone.

It's always some white trash teen with a baby carriage too

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Post by die » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:01 pm

How about all these fucking eCigarette stores that pop up at every strip mall ever now? These are the millennials equivalent of the 80's Karate Dojos. They always name them some stupid ass shit like: Vaporz....Vapez....eCigz or some other stupid Z hipster-inspired pseudo-slang.

And fuck do these fools look stupid anyways walking around smoking a lightsaber looking like Episode 2 Obi Wan. Like they are using the flute from Legend of Zelda and shit...

Fuck all of these hipsters anyways with those stupid ass curled-up mustaches and combed-over bangs with buzzcut sides of their hair. Fuck all these earthtones and skinny jeans outfits and their Buddy Holly glasses and dumb beards.

Go give all of the aliens from District 9 a rimjob, you Weezer-swag-having dickbutlers.

I'd rather drink Tang mixed up with bathtub water from Whitney Houston's autopsy than to spend 5 seconds looking at some Brawny paper towel dude shirted hipster toking on what appears to be a piston from a Return of the Jedi speederbike.

Oh and healthcare is a FUCKING JOKE. Here's how it works....pay a bunch of money....wait a long ass fucking time.....get some speedy ass expresscare where the dr. comes in for like 3 minutes and then dips out hard and fast as fuck....then leave still sick. Enjoy putting Obamacare directly onto your AIDS, all of you blatant faggots who continue to brag about how awesome shit is now...you blind ass shitwizards.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:14 pm

i wanna try those e-cigs so I can possibly quit smoking normal cigarettes. I'll miss my zippo tricks :(

your guys healthcare still sucks? lol still kicks ass up here!

Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:36 pm

God forbid you pay for a doctor's visit. Fucking hippies!
die

Post by die » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:47 pm

Well, I hope everybody is hyped up to have a warm and nostalgic non-Jesus themed festive holiday season. Me, on the other hand, I will be very busy with hating JOHNNY FOOTBALL.

Can you still do the "cash money" finger gestures now that you are actually in the NFL? I mean, you are actually getting paid retarded amounts of money. Still, Johnny Football begs for our acceptance, posting pics of himself with bitches in bikinis and getting money-bags-birthday cakes all while looking like the littlest kid from the Malcolm in the Middle spinoff thingie.

I feel like I went on a blind date to Red Lobster with Aqua Man and he relayed the pain of all the sea creatures and then stiffed me with the tab and no sex afterwards.

And why shouldn't I just sit around and hate shit, I mean it feels like all my favorite tv shows END THE SEASON AT THE SAME EXACT FREAKING TIME. Damn, how long does it take to make another season of Game of Thrones for crying out loud? Why can't they get some decent rotation going so that there's always something to watch?

(By the way, I quit watching Gotham after like Episode 6 when it finally occurred to me that I'd probably rather get a boner, lay on my stomach and have the mom from Gilbert Grape walk on my back)

Still bedazzled by those eCigarette pipe thingies... So, I'm hanging out with my dad the other day and he pulls one out and starts puffing on it from the side of his mouth and I'm like "wtf dad, you trying to put all the rats in a trance and run them out of the city?" looking like Scrooge McDuck doing a Kenny G solo. The funniest thing of all is that he bummed a real cig off of my buddy because and I quote "I really need a real cig because the eCig doesn't do the trick...ecig is like jacking off and real cig is like sex." Yeah dad, but you don't get to look like your playing Zelda's Lullaby or Song of Storms on a regular cig.

I heart my dad but gottdamn, man.

But yeah, for the "Christmas break" I usually catch up on some videogame playing that I didn't have time for throughout the year but this year I will be playing old ass PS3 games and shit because fuck PS4 and XB1, that's why. I'm not buying either, even with the "holiday deals" I'm still like "fuck you, Sony and Microshaft". Maybe, it's because that's too much money for a new system or maybe it is because both my 360 and my PS3 died like fags last gen, but it doesn't matter, I'm not getting either any time soon. I'd prefer Burl Ives in a FUBU suit to park a Range rover on my dick.

Anybody buying a Christmas sweater this year? I know I'm not.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:39 am

I hate when I turn down food from somebody, due to being on a diet, and they immediately list every food I am potentially dangerously eating, which has nothing to do with the original offered food.

Some fucker offered me a bag of fucking candy at work today, I turned it down, and he starts whining "oh, but you can eat BREAD on your diet???"

umm, pretty sure there is a huge fucking difference in dietary benefits from a loaf of whole wheat bread, and a bag of sour worms.

I said I was on a diet, not trying out for the Olympics. Just because I cut out candy, cookies, chips, doesn't mean i need to start counting my salt intake, and how many calories I am eating.

die

Post by die » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:23 pm

You probably just should've said "no thanks" and left it at that.

You made the mistake of telling them you were on a diet and thus sparked a conversation.

Here's something to consider... Sure, teenagers buy stupid shit...but why do old people spend thousands of dollars on athletic shoes these days??? :lol:

GROWN MEN IN THEIR 40'S+ ARE "COLLECTING" SHOES NOW.

and I mean, they actually stand in line for hours for them and will easily drop $200-$400 on a single pair.

Actually, when this first started happening, I figured it'd pass soon. I never would've thought that here in 2015 it would achieve such levels of retardery.

lol what?

and damn do they make some retarded color schemes...blue, orange and a pattern from AC Slater's swimtrunks.

a swatch from Flint Flintstone's dress pattern with olive green and hot lime side moldings.

brown, tan, gold and blue-green wtf.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:40 pm

Usually Disney live action sitcoms have one redeeming quality to them to keep parents from retroactively aborting their kids for watching them. "Wizard's of Waverly Place" had a few funny jokes about scifi/fantasy tropes and Selena Gomez..."Good Luck Charlie" had a funny baby and some writers with a shred of self-respect, "Shake It Up" had...the white girl's mom's tits, I guess.

But I don't care how cute Debby Ryan is, this show sucks sooooo bad...

Thanks to my daughter, I've probably unintentionally seen every episode. I could probably fill a book with the show's plot holes, moments of terrible acting, racist stereotypes, and lazy jokes followed by canned laughter...but don't take it from me:
Jessie is a show about a bunch of rotten, overindulged (but ethnically diverse!) children who live in a fucking SKYMANSION in Manhattan, and the put-upon buxom, redheaded nanny/au pair/wet nurse who is constantly lured into their KRAYZEE schemes. There's also a fat butler who gets clowned on because he's fat.

The Ross children are filthy rich because their dad (who is never around) is a famous movie director and their mom (also never around) is a famous ex-supermodel. JUST LIKE YOUR FAMILY! I assume the Rosses collected all their children in a feeble attempt to keep up with the Jolie-Pitts. Every Disney Channel sitcom must feature a group of kids who are either filthy rich or who work in show business, preferably both. Because that's exactly what my kid needs to see: a bunch of materialistic little shits running around a penthouse with a goddamn pet komodo dragon at their beck and call. It wasn't like this when I was growing up! Back in my day, television shows depicted kids living in TOTALLY REALISTIC circumstances. Shows like Diff'rent Strokes and Silver Spoons and The Fresh Prince of Bel—OH MY GOD NOTHING HAS CHANGED. The reason that every Disney sitcom kid character works in show business is so that YOUR kid will want to work in show business, so that Disney will have a larger pool of child actors to cast in more horrible shows about child actors.

Also, every Disney Channel sitcom must deploy a laugh track that is jacked up to Guantanamo Bay Code Red levels of psychological torture. If you ever watch a show like Jessie, you can trick yourself into believing that's a real audience for about three minutes. After that, it becomes impossible to ignore how canned the laughter is. The track gets more and more grating and more and more disingenuous until you begin to question reality itself.

And just what is it keeping that engineered artificial mirth going for 22 minutes without interruption? SASS. Oh girl, do you like sassin'? Jessie and the Ross kids will sass you until liquid sass has filled your lungs and replaced all of the oxygen in your bloodstream. It's a goddamn sass factory out there. Worst of all, these shows are like AP Sass Lessons for your own children. I don't have a daughter anymore. I have an animatronic SassBot 3000, capable of rolling its eyes and saying "Seriously?" eight times a second...
http://deadspin.com/why-your-childrens- ... 1462152297

And thanks to Disney's unrelenting corporate synergy, this abomoniation was allowed to happen:
http://www.tvguide.com/news/jessie-ulti ... s-1087513/
SPIDEY, NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

The show is in it's 4th season, so the four annoying kids have already crossed over from adorable children to awkward tweens, and no Disney live action show ever lasts longer than that, so hopefully it gets put out of it's misery soon. PLEASE LET THEM CANCEL IT SOON.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Mon May 04, 2015 3:50 pm

been a while, but I have had a few instances of things I realize need to be spoken about in this thread. Ahem...

gym attention whores

First off, it is blatantly obvious that you are just there to be seen. second, you only use provocative machines like the stair climber, with your tight yoga pants. third, you are wearing make up. now, all this I really have no huge problem with, only the distraction that it causes to every male there, which inevitably causes the flow of machine and free weight rotation to be off, and ultimately inconveniences me. save that type of behavior for Weidmanns whore. I have squats to do. If I wanted to be seduced, I could hop in my time travel machine and wait for my parents to leave and watch scrambled soft core on the spice channel.

poor movie theatre etiquette

so I go to see the avengers on the solo tip on Friday. I wait to go to the 10 pm show, hoping that it will be somewhat un crowded. It was not. Now I understand that this is the big summer block buster and what not, so the humans around me were tolerable. until a family sits directly behind me......WITH THEIR FREAKING FIVE YEAR OLD SON! now I am not against children, just ugly fat stupid ones, and this kid qualified. HEY DAD! PLEASE ELAB ON YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS OF HOW YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO TAKE RETARD JR. TO THE 10 PM SHOWING OF THE AVENGERS 2? DID YOU NOT THINK THAT ADULTS WOULD BE THERE? THAT THE KIDS AND TEENS WOULD HAVE CURFEWS AND HAVE GONE TO THE EARLIER SHOWING? DID YOU NOT THINK THAT FILLING HIS FREAKING SIPPIE CUP WITH MTN DEW WOULD ONLY MAKE THE PROBLEM WORSE?!! AND THEN YOU SEE ME TURN AROUND AND LOOK AT YOU AT LEAST 3 TIMES WHILE THAT LITTLE HOUSE APE IS RUNNING UP AND DOWN THE AISLE YELLING! YOU SEE ME! I SWEAR IF I WAS NOT BORN AGAIN I WOULD UNSHEATE THESE AKIMBO KARAMBITS AND END YOU....EVERYONE HATES YOU FOR RUINING THIS MOVIE THAT WE PAID 13 FREAKING DOLLARS TO SEE. I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY. I HOPE YOUR KID HAD A GREAT TIME. zytorg out.

:marvin:
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:36 pm

I hate women who have a baby, and suddenly go overboard with letting everybody know they have a baby. And most of them are attention whores already, so give them access to facebook to just hate all life at once. You don't need to create a fucking facebook account for your newborn baby, and start posting in both your account, and your babies. Stop posting all that fucking "what animal/disney princess/cartoon character/football player/etc are you?" horseshit. Congratz, I now hate your baby, good job, you failed mother.

On a whim, I checked out a random episode of that Jessie show that Robot bitched about, and sweet jesus, that show should be illegal, or used in Guantanamo Bay torture.

I literally randomly clicked around on the video, just to see random clips, and I shit you not, 4 out of 5 random clicks landed me on a scene where at least one little girl was screaming at the top of her lungs. FOUR MOTHER FUCKING RANDOM CLICKS, ALL SCREAMING.

die

Post by die » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:15 pm

I know a chick like that, she's even more annoying than that because she does everything that you mentioned plus she also goes on long ass rants about how she hates people that face their car seats a certain way or how studies show certain foods are unhealthy for babies, etc. This is this bitch's first kid too and she's acting like she is super informed on everything ever baby-related. what a bitch.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah, totally unrelated but I meant to post this. I hate how some rock stations have run out of new rock songs to play so they started incorporating shitty pop songs into their line-up. I wish they knew there are millions of other older rock songs out there besides the ones ACDC and Led Zeppelin did.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:31 am

Yeah, I love when unwed teen mom's try to talk like they're the ultimate mom's. Yeah, you failed step one bitch, you don't get to keep running your mouth. That's like running over your driving instructor while parking in a handicapped spot, on your driving test.

I don't understand how more B-side shit doesn't get air play. Even worse when you consider Canada has that law where like 30-50 percent (i stopped caring when the internet got invented) of shit on the air has to be Canadian content, and there ain't that much fucking old school classic Canadian rock songs. You get Rush, Guess Who, and Joni/Kim Mitchell (Kim is a DJ on my local station and literally just plays his shit ad nauseum). Played A LOT.

I hate hearing Pink Floyd come on, and you just know it's going to be Money or Another Brick in the Wall, every fucking time. Oh boy, the same 2 Rolling Stones songs. Beatles had quite the catalogue, thank God they don't play some of that LSD fueled shit.

RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:42 am

SoVi3t wrote:I hate women who have a baby, and suddenly go overboard with letting everybody know they have a baby. And most of them are attention whores already, so give them access to facebook to just hate all life at once. You don't need to create a fucking facebook account for your newborn baby, and start posting in both your account, and your babies. Stop posting all that fucking "what animal/disney princess/cartoon character/football player/etc are you?" horseshit. Congratz, I now hate your baby, good job, you failed mother.

On a whim, I checked out a random episode of that Jessie show that Robot bitched about, and sweet jesus, that show should be illegal, or used in Guantanamo Bay torture.

I literally randomly clicked around on the video, just to see random clips, and I shit you not, 4 out of 5 random clicks landed me on a scene where at least one little girl was screaming at the top of her lungs. FOUR MOTHER FUCKING RANDOM CLICKS, ALL SCREAMING.
You're right and I'm sorry.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:49 pm

Been a minute...but yep.

:x THE DEMISE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE :x

I know how to use the internet to shop, but sometimes I do not feel like waiting. Sometimes, tbh I just want to go and browse and have a conversation about a potential purchase, or maybe even be surprised by something and purchase it. I have abandoned trying to ask a worker anywhere to educate me on a product though. At any rate, I needed 3 four shelf bookcases (I am chronicling all the names of the women who have turned down Soviet and the scrolls are growing exponentially because he is a fart sniffing fuck boy) so I go to office depot here in Meridian. Mind you before I went there I called to ask if they had any in stock, and the lady who is Asian and used to be the manager of a failed Chinese restaurant here in town answers and says for me to hang on. I wait literally four minutes and thirty two seconds because my office phone has the timer. She gets back on and says: "Now what numba?" I respond: "No...3 four shelf bookcases, in black." She retorts with: "Oh that will be more time hang on." I say "Never mind I will just come in."

Later on, I call back. THE FUCKING SAME THING HAPPENS ONLY THIS TIME SHE TELLS ME THAT IT WILL BE A LONG TIME TO CHECK BECAUSE "EVRY WURKUH BUSY NOW" FUCK IT I JUST HANG UP. I MEAN LOOK LADY YOU USED TO MAKE A SLAMMING EGG ROLL BUT THAT DON'T EXCUSE THIS BULLSHIT.

so I decided to just go over there after work. I walk in and the manager is talking to a worker and stop to ask them if they have any in stock and the manager puts his hand up and says, "Hang on we are talking, he will be right with you." I wait for literally 7 minutes.

this sped face sissy kid walks over and I says "I need 3 four shelf bookcases in black. Would you please check in the back?" So instead of going to check, he pulls out his phone and starts searching the internet. FUCK DUDE! I COULD HAVE DONE THAT! IN FACT, I DID! BUT YOUR PIECE OF SHIT INTERNET SYSTEM DOESNT TELL ME IF YOU HAVE THEM IN STOCK OR NOT OK!? SO PLEASE JUST GET THE SKU NUMBER AND GO AND LOOK IN THE BACK OF YOUR STORE ROOM WHERE THEY WOULD BE FAG! the kid sits there for literally 5 minutes scrolling. I am by this point :evil: I look at him square in the face and say: "Don't worry about it." He looks relieved. I leave.

So I call the walmart.......hang on..... :evil: :x :evil: :evil: :x

Ok..I ask to talk to someone in furniture. I wait for 8 minutes. A lady finally gets on the phone.....she says hang on. I WAIT FOR 20 MINUTES. I WAS DRIVING AROUND DOING SHIT DURING THIS TIME. I JUST HAD HER ON SPEAKER. SO FINALLY THE PHONE PICKS BACK UP AND SAYS "WALMART HOW MAY I HELP YOU!?"

I SAY YES I NEED SOMEONE IN FURNITURE.

THE LADY SAYS OH! ITS YOU?

LIKE THIS BITCH IS SURPRISED TO SEE ME OR SOMETHING AND SHE THOUGHT I WOULD JUST HANG UP. SO I POLITELTY TELL HER, YES IT IS ME. IT IS THE MAN WHO HAS WAITED FOR THE LAST 20 MINUTES TO TALK TO SOMEONE WHO DOESNT EXIST, BUT FOR HER NOT TO FEEL BAD BECAUSE I MANAGED TO GIVE MY PUBES THE MR. T HAIRCUT AND I AM NOW READY FOR MY BREAKING 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALO DANCE BATTLE AND THAT SHE COULD HAVE A FASCINATING DAY AND I HUNG UP.

FUCK THIS PLANET.

ZYTORG OUT.
:marvin:
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"