The "You know what I hate" thread...

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
die

Re: The "You know what I hate" thread...

Post by die » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:01 pm

Agreed on most of this....

Same here for me with Anna Pacquin, when I first saw she was Rogue, I was like "damn, I wish Rogue was hotter than this". Then, I saw her naked on True Blood and I was like "Damn, that's not bad at all" then the next season of True Blood, she gets naked and looks like 10x hotter. Think she got a boobjob or something becuase they went from "ok" to "oh yay!" between seasons.

But yeah, the first Season of True Blood was great because of all of the social satire. I loved the gay movement references (out of the coffin, GOD HATES FANGS, mainstreaming, etc) as well as the sex and violence but after that it just got more and more stupid but titties.

As for Shailene Woodley, you guys do remember this was the chick that played Mary Jane in ASM2 but they decided to ditch her while filming? This is the one that bothered me because in almost every single pic of her she looked like Channing Tatum in the face.

Now, I don't know if it's weird or not but that pic above kinda makes me want to fuck her.

I just know I will see Channing Tatum differently now.

and knowing is half the battle.
There is another Skywalker....
die

Post by die » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:16 pm

Well fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Does every neighborhood have some mystery dude with a big ass dog that gets free from time to time and shits in your yard?

So, I came home the other day and right in the middle of my yard near the walkway there is what appears to be a giant mound of direwolf shit from Game Of Thrones. Seriously, Laura Dern was digging through it and found traces of Lilac.

It rained on it for 2 days and the shit still looked like a giant ant hill.

I'M MOVING.
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:34 pm

No wild dogs, but we do have Cambodians. Shit's weird.
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:04 pm

No wild dogs here either. Hell, they banned pitbulls. Although my city does have an actual uptown and downtown (it's half on an escarpment), and I thought all cities that had a downtown also had it literally down a mountain, until I was like 10. Also downtown is literally full of poor people and a steel mill pumping out pollution that hovers over them. I've seen it snow like a foot up on the mountain where I live, then I drive downtown and it's raining and no snow on the ground. Within a 5 minute drive.

Things I hate. Older people who hate when young people use their phone/tablet. Seriously, this shit is my absolute number fucking one pet peeve right now. It's always the same complaint, about how some kid is just looking at their phone all the time. It's called a social life you elderly twat. Half the time I'm just checking the time, since I can't wear a watch at work and rarely wear one when I go out. And what else am I supposed to do when I am getting messaged. I understand getting pissy if you're talking to me and I just zone you out for some texting (I have friends that do this and I want to eat their fucking larynx). But if I'm just chilling outside on the patio with a beer, fuck you eat more dicks I am using my phone if I damn well want to. You paying me to do as you please? If not, please reread the dick eating statement.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Post by die » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:19 pm

lionheart wrote:No wild dogs, but we do have Cambodians. Shit's weird.
ok, now that is fucking weird. Is it like alot of Cambodians? Do they speak English?

There are some mystery mexican living in my hood now, I can not get an accurate reading on how many all live in the one house and can't tell who they are or what they do.
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:36 pm

die wrote:
lionheart wrote:No wild dogs, but we do have Cambodians. Shit's weird.
ok, now that is fucking weird. Is it like alot of Cambodians? Do they speak English?

There are some mystery mexican living in my hood now, I can not get an accurate reading on how many all live in the one house and can't tell who they are or what they do.
My town has a huge Cambodian population. Given my choice, I think my town is very lucky to have them as the concentrated immigrant group. For the most part they're actually a great community; very hardworking, family-driven, largely Buddhist, and peaceful. They do have a BILLION people living in each house, but they all work a ton. There is always a couple of gangs heavily laden with Cambodian kids (usually 12-16 years old) but in my life, there's never been any violence outside of the two gangs in town. Once they get older, they leave gangs and figure their shit out.

Does throw visitors for a huge loop though since their last names are all like 48 letters long and their native language sounds like a mix of Chinese with African click-tongue.
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:03 pm

die wrote: I just know I will see Channing Tatum differently now.
Channing Taint-yum.
die

Post by die » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:11 pm

RobotJerk wrote: Channing Taint-yum.
^ I may change my screen name to this.

Soooooooooooooooooo, here's something else that really punches my goat.

THE KID KRADDICK IN THE MORNING RADIO SHOW.

The dude has been dead for years now yet the show still continues on as Kid Kraddick. WTF? The reason it really sucks is because it is now completely run by the old cast of shitty characters. Now, I wasn't the biggest Kraddick fan in the world by any stretch of the imagination but he was clearly the only person on the damn show who actually knew what he was doing, those other motherfuckers are garbage. I tried to listen to it today and all it consisted of was the shitty old cast trying to talk over the celeb that was on. They actually had John Schneider on there today and he was talking about old Dukes of Hazard stuff and these dickasses just keep rambling on about themselves and talking over each other in their annoying fucking voices. At least Kid had a voice for radio. They need to cancel this shit ASAP.

but yeah, I'd still totally bang that Jenna chick. GRUDGE FUCK FTW

Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:56 pm

Edit: I feel better now. Sighs....lights newport.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Soooooooooooooooooo, here's something else that really punches my goat.

THE KID KRADDICK IN THE MORNING RADIO SHOW.

The dude has been dead for years now yet the show still continues on as Kid Kraddick. WTF? The reason it really sucks is because it is now completely run by the old cast of shitty characters. Now, I wasn't the biggest Kraddick fan in the world by any stretch of the imagination but he was clearly the only person on the damn show who actually knew what he was doing, those other motherfuckers are garbage. I tried to listen to it today and all it consisted of was the shitty old cast trying to talk over the celeb that was on. They actually had John Schneider on there today and he was talking about old Dukes of Hazard stuff and these dickasses just keep rambling on about themselves and talking over each other in their annoying fucking voices. At least Kid had a voice for radio. They need to cancel this shit ASAP.
I live in the city where this trash originates.. billboards everywhere... he's like a radio 'god' and dudes DEAD... as much as Jenna is hot i wouldnt touch her psycho ass with a thirty foot pole...

thank god I only listen to sports radio (when i actually listen to the radio) the sheer amount of doucheyness on this show alone is enough to fill a fucking factory for Summers eve
die

Post by die » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:17 pm

ok, so I'm beyond done with all this internet attention whoring in the name of some "worthy cause".

The is no way of avoiding these "ice bucket challenges" anymore. All social media outlets and online news outlets are flooded with this shit. I think somebody even died doing the ice bucket thing. So, this is actually "raising awareness?" awareness to what? Themselves?

What ever happened to donating money? :lol:
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:13 pm

I'm also done with the 'news' 'media' inciting riots just for ratings... i know this whole Mike Brown thing was wrong... and whether the kid did something to get shot dead or not is obviously still in question...

I'm talking about you nancy grace, don lemon, and that latino judge chick jane velez mitchell
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:46 am

I hate when I am going through some sort of public gathering, like a grocery store or a convention, and some fuck decides to stop and have a conversation or plan out a fucking parade or something, in the most inopportune places. Dead center of an intersection....yeah, great place to just mingle, you fucking assholes.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:26 pm

You know what I hate...

rolling up to work and seeing 4 cops parked outside my building... I'm then left wondering all fucking day what went down.... fuck that
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:49 pm

THE FREAKING COMCAST STORE

how in the sam quentin is this even possible!? is there some sort of portal that acts as a nexus for all of the dirt people schizophrenics within a 100 mile radius to come gravitate here with the idea of being drunk at 9 am and complaining while smoking Senecas>??? I swear man, I roll up and this Cody Yates muhfugga talm bout: "SHEEEIT NAW, DAM BEEIL WENT UP TO ONE-SIXTY! I AINT PAYING DAT SHIT. I GOT 45 DOLLARS AND THE REST IS MAMA'S FOR DA STORRR
". meanwhile, slumped over in the corner is the cat lady with the moth-eaten junior colllege proffesor tweed jacket that forgot it is 100 fucking degrees outisde having what looks like midget grand-mall seizures while saying the alphabet backwards....while smoking senecas....that smell like a chineese restaurant's dumpster.

and still in yet....this was better then calling Comcast and talking to their representitives.

:x
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"