How shall I get banned from LOP

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
Jesus Las Vegas

How shall I get banned from LOP

Post by Jesus Las Vegas » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:13 pm

The LOP board has really gone to shit, I don't ever check it or even feel curious anymore. The CAWR was great until it ran dry and now there's nothing left to go there for.

How should I get banned? I want your suggestions. Something drawn out, over a long thread. Maybe I can start something where I give reasons Booker T should never be champion and as it goes on I'll hint that watching black atheletes makes me throw up or something. Or I'll try and pass a rumour I made Shawn Michaels lapse in his faith by fucking him in his ass.

What do you reckon?
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:22 pm

When I got banned a few years back as Y2Jerk, I never found out why. It was either because I posted a pic of myself with Steve Austin or because I mentioned my Aint It Cool News screenname.

I finally quit going there in November because I got tired of Tito no-selling my links that showed he didn't know what he was talking about, and I told him off. That thread, of course, was quickly deleted, and I swore I'd never go back.
$nave

Post by $nave » Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:33 pm

Mod abuse:

I suggest Tito, since he is crappy... or Terry

either one will start bitching with you and will go into a flame war
Jesus Las Vegas

Post by Jesus Las Vegas » Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:29 pm

If I can combine mod abuse with something else. Something that will just end up with everyone getting really angry. I'm sticking with thinly veiled racism unless I can can a better suggestion.
[center]Karelin WILL fuck you up[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:06 pm

I think maybe some talk about outing some of the mods in their homosexual ways

feel free to use fake quotes
I'd have loved 6pac to give me that gay donkey ride in my face back in the day, now all I can think about is some of that sweet Jerico Mangina -tito
also the use of homoerotic wrestling poses as example of what they are talking about might be good.

just a suggestion
$nave

Post by $nave » Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:26 pm

and drop url's to imaginary wrestling web pages
die

Post by die » Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:39 pm

Just let us know when you kick things off so we can watch :twisted:
There is another Skywalker....
Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:51 pm

Well, the infamous Goatse Man of www.goatse.cx/hello.jpg used to be the no-brainer ban link of choice, but I understand it's gone down since his untimely demise. But that's what they make mirrors for.
die

Post by die » Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:15 pm

The only problem is almost everybody knows about goatse by now, hell, my little nephews first word was "goatse" (my fault).

it's kinda lost it's shock value.

There was this one website that I accidently stumbled across a year or so ago that I wished I'd never found. It had rednecks sneaking into morgues and posing naked with dead bodies. Who comes up with shit like that?

I'm going to start a webpage with mailorder midget amputees.
There is another Skywalker....
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:55 pm

Jesus Las Vegas wrote:If I can combine mod abuse with something else. Something that will just end up with everyone getting really angry. I'm sticking with thinly veiled racism unless I can can a better suggestion.
Just don't try that on Villiano187, since (a) he's a racist, and (b) he's abusive, so his first instinct is to flame back, rather than ban.

I'd totally pick a fight with Terry. He's easily provoked.

Shit, where's Repo to weight in on this? H'es the fucking expert.
Jesus Las Vegas

Post by Jesus Las Vegas » Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:58 pm

Ha, Repo's "CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GHEY POST" was classic.

Anyway, I just started to go and check out my "What the hell's wrong with Crash Holly?" thread. I'll try and incorporate all your ideas so keep em coming.
[center]Image[/center]
Jesus Las Vegas

Post by Jesus Las Vegas » Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:47 pm

Holy shit that was quick. All i got a chance to do was
--------------------------
"Subject:What the hell is wrong with Crash Holly

I remember they pushed him a while back then they just stopped. They even opened RAW with a picture of him a while ago and played some emotional music, so I thought they were pushing him.

By the way who saw that one episode where he kept running away! LMFAO! I love how he never actually opened that can of beans!"
---------------------------
Then a whole load of them started the whole "you do know he's dead" and "oh my God, that's awful" thing so I played defensive

"You guys are full of shit. If he was dead there would have been news about it. I was a big fan of the guy right back to his "Samoan Killer" gimmick back in the ASWF.
Jesus, everyone is always flaming here. Where is a mod so I can complain? Where is Terry?"

Then Terry appeared who said some bullshit about playing games so I maturely called him a cocksucking goatmolester who couldn't understand what Crash was really about. I just had time to promote my website www.meandcrash.tv which I said "had real footage of Crash Holly and myself punching out cats and dogs just yesterday afternoon". Then my account vanished.
[center]Image[/center]
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That killed me dead, bah gawd.
$nave

Post by $nave » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:18 pm

perfect 10

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:24 pm

I couldn't have done it any better myself.

That's why JLV was chosen way back when.
I knew he could bring the goods.