How shall I get banned from LOP

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
$nave

Post by $nave » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:44 pm

so they hide their ban-able posts over there, eh?

I wanted to check it out for myself :cry:
Last edited by $nave on Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
die

Post by die » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:14 pm

JLV, sounds like you went out in a blaze of glory. That is the best stuff of today.
There is another Skywalker....
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:15 pm

I salute JLV.... i watched the whole thing unfold... it was teh graytness!
Jesus Las Vegas

Post by Jesus Las Vegas » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:47 pm

I like to think of it as one last flashback to the golden age of CAWR, when you could always count on something funny popping up.
I want to thank Jesus and Diddy.

I actually wanted it to go on for longer but I guess the mods have their finger hovering over the ban button at all hours of the day. I wanted to bring up a post of about fifty links to other wrestling sites with names like www.analsmash.com that had proof Crash was still alive. Finally I was gonna tell Tito he's wasted his whole life and that I personally killed Owen Hart to get Jeff Jarret pushed.
[center]Karelin WILL fuck you up[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
$nave

Post by $nave » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:01 pm

Jesus Las Vegas wrote:Holy shit that was quick. All i got a chance to do was
--------------------------
"Subject:What the hell is wrong with Crash Holly

I remember they pushed him a while back then they just stopped. They even opened RAW with a picture of him a while ago and played some emotional music, so I thought they were pushing him.

By the way who saw that one episode where he kept running away! LMFAO! I love how he never actually opened that can of beans!"
---------------------------
Then a whole load of them started the whole "you do know he's dead" and "oh my God, that's awful" thing so I played defensive

"You guys are full of shit. If he was dead there would have been news about it. I was a big fan of the guy right back to his "Samoan Killer" gimmick back in the ASWF.
Jesus, everyone is always flaming here. Where is a mod so I can complain? Where is Terry?"

Then Terry appeared who said some bullshit about playing games so I maturely called him a cocksucking goatmolester who couldn't understand what Crash was really about. I just had time to promote my website www.meandcrash.tv which I said "had real footage of Crash Holly and myself punching out cats and dogs just yesterday afternoon". Then my account vanished.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just re-read this thing today and it pwned me... I think it was the best "instant classic" post in the history of the Internet.
Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:32 pm

Now go back and tell them that you feel bad because ate all of Eddie Guerrero's heart meds and replaced with with tic-tacs

"I don't make promises, I make threats" - Some yelling black lady
cYnical wrote:The philosophical suggestion that pain don't hurt caused a paradigm shift in my life that I'm still not sure I've fully recovered from.
die

Post by die » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:51 pm

Robert Paulson wrote:Now go back and tell them that you feel bad because ate all of Eddie Guerrero's heart meds and replaced with with tic-tacs
oh shit, that would be A-W-E-S-O-M-E. :lol:

I had forgot all about this thread, this is the thread that put JLV on main event status. That shit was too funny. :lol:
There is another Skywalker....
Jesus Las Vegas

Post by Jesus Las Vegas » Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:22 pm

Yeah, I come back here from time to time to relive my glory days status. Like when Mike Awesome goes back to the ECW arena, now an industrial-sized Starbucks, and tells the cashiers how he used to powerbomb Masato Tanaka "from right up there, look". He buys a coffee and leaves just a little bit sadder.
TheWholeFNShow

Post by TheWholeFNShow » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:45 pm

:lol:

I'd go out with a blaze of glory, but I haven't been back there in so long I doubt I remember my password.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:01 am

I'm fighting the urge to go back over there.