Craziest peeps of the forever

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
die

Post by die » Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:03 pm

That facial hair looks faker that the airbrushed picture of that girl's tits on the 69 section. It's like he joined the witness protection program but forgot to hide.
Man, the beard looks more real than that damn hat. :lol:

I think somebody p'shopped that damn thing onto his head.
There is another Skywalker....
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:06 pm

I think the sun's rays would vanquish him to dust.
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
Satan

Post by Satan » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:55 am

die wrote:I look back on this thread with nothing but warm memories.

I am tempted to remember the first time that I ever saw The White Stripes perform. First impressions are always important & I clearly said to my self:

Damn, Johnny Depp & Christina Ricci have never looked or sounded worse on alcohol & snack cakes in the '60's.

Retro white trash and pure audio wtf. Seriously, I had no idea what they were playing & why there were only 2 of them playing. The dude looked like Edward ScissorCobain. Then there's all this confusion over whether or not they are brother and sister, husband or wife or ex-husband and ex-wife. It all creeped me out far too damned much to ever really find out the truth. Then he beat the shit out of some dude, right?

then he turns into Captain Jack Sparrow disguised as Zorro disguised as Esteban disguised as Stevie Ray Vaughn.

craziest peeps of forever.
Indeed. Those niggas definitely different. They're not related, btw, married for a short while, I think. They have a few songs I like, but I mostly like 'em cuz they're weird fuckers, and the JackBlackSparrow beat some other dudes ass for sleeping with a ex or current girlfriend. Good enough for me.
die

Post by die » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:21 pm

Now, I'll actually admit that I like some of their music too, but that does not at all take away from the wtf factor. It still sounds like the dude has no idea what the hell he is playing on the guitar, but the distortion of it all just sounds cool. It's like the riffs are one big clusterfuck & the chick is just banging away on the drums for the very first time. Somehow, sometimes, it just comes together to make a good song.

But, when it comes to random noise, nobody can top these strange fuckers....

Sonic Youth

You decide you want to make a band.

Step 1: Get a collection of some strange motherfuckers.
Step 2: Just make alot of noise
Step 3: profit

Now, the fact that Sonic Youth is a strange grouping together of some odd fuckers just basically making noise with instruments does not take away from their greatness at all. I liked them for many years before I actually sat front row at one of their shows & was completely owned. The only way to truly witness the greatness of Sonic Youth is to see them live.

Thurston Moore looks like the product of a one-night-stand between Carly Simon & Shaggy from Scooby Doo + Scooby Doo making it a 3-way.
die

Re: Craziest peeps of the forever

Post by die » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:55 pm

Soul clinched @ the fact this site is still around:
http://pixyland.org/peterpan/

Anybody remember "Tie Dye Guy"? That gay looking 1980's dude who used to always be in the audience at old ECW and WCW live events with signs?

I swear I saw him on Raw a few weeks back.

This dude has been doing this same gimmick for years now.... I mean years. They say the gimmick dates back to 1995. :shock:

I used to hate seeing his ass on WCW Nitro back in the day, hopping around in the crowd with his stupid signs and stupid hair.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 527AAIT1b0
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:15 pm

HOLY SHIT I JUST CLICKED ON THAT PETER PAN LINK AND WAS IMMEDIATLY DEAD. I LOLD IRL. JEEEEZ.

howzabout

Robert Mruczek

meet the head referee of twin galaxies.

[*]hygiene of a man with disorganized schizophrenia
[*]has a cat
[*]does not sleep, watches copies of people spending hours trying to beat high scores on vintage arcade games
[*]collects artwork of naked chicks
[*]possibly a god-tier troll
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:55 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wizard_of_New_Zealand

this dude always came across as a little fucked up, to me.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home