Wrestling = Ghey sports...

Got a problem? Want to suggest a new feature? Post it here. Show us on the doll where he touched you.
n-MITY

Wrestling = Ghey sports...

Post by n-MITY » Wed May 03, 2006 12:09 am

...which doesn't fall under the category of sports. When there's a new post in the "Put a Jersey On" forum (not "Put a Man On Your Back for A Belt", mind you), and I check it out only to come to find it's a thread about who fucked who in the ass in a ring last Saturday, it's a let-down.

Talk about Bonds "taking it in the ass" or something of the nature of unscripted sports.

Ultimately, can we possibly make a separate forum for wrestling?
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Wed May 03, 2006 3:26 am

screw that, then the cheerleaders will want their own forum too.

"I don't make promises, I make threats" - Some yelling black lady
cYnical wrote:The philosophical suggestion that pain don't hurt caused a paradigm shift in my life that I'm still not sure I've fully recovered from.
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Wed May 03, 2006 7:31 pm

Considering I see more bearded-ass in tights discussed in that forum than cheerleaders, I think your worries can settle.
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
$nave

Post by $nave » Thu May 04, 2006 9:22 pm

Good pro wrestling, while not a athletic competiton is an athletic exhibition so it stays.
die

Post by die » Fri May 05, 2006 3:08 pm

I've got to put over "bearded-ass in tights", cause I lol'd when I read that!

I'd be all for making a seperate wrestling section if it wasn't for the fact that it would take forever to go through & seperate all the wrestling threads from the Jersey section.

We just happen to be going through a time where fake sports is way more exciting than real sports. I mean, come on, when WWE has hot chicks with their tits falling out in matches on Mondays, what can the NBA possibly do to compete?

Hell, even that weak fag Jeff Gordon learned a few holds these days.

That's just pure sadness.

Kobe better serial rape 50 white chicks ASAP & Mike Vick better start racking up some new STD's cause I'm bored with pro sports.
There is another Skywalker....
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Fri May 05, 2006 5:30 pm

I understand, I just wish there could be more pro-sports threads within. I suppose that stems from a lack of solid topics.

But teh NBA Playoffs are on! :P
Satan

Post by Satan » Fri May 05, 2006 6:10 pm

For me, it stems from a lack of interest in watching grown men get paid millions to play kid's games. At least wraslin's is fun; watching primadonna millionaires act like what they're doing is actually important just pisses me off.
die

Post by die » Fri May 05, 2006 9:47 pm

Wrestling is pretty much only fun to talk about because it's so fuct up & the wrestlers themselves take it too seriously. For instance, any thread about Warrior is going to turn to gold and you know Bret Hart or Goldberg are gonna do or say something stupid. The bitches in wrestling are just smoking hot & somewhere down the line their tits are going to pop out of the outfit and/or they'll pose for Playboy.

I do miss the good old days of sports discussion, remember the whole "Athletes you hate" thread? That was 100% pure fun! Like I said, I'd be all for making a seperate forum, it'd just take some work.
There is another Skywalker....
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Sat May 06, 2006 5:28 am

"Athletes You Hate" could live in the forevers. I believe it already does.
MainCoon

Post by MainCoon » Thu May 18, 2006 7:43 pm

Can wrestling possibly be more boring than baseball?

I think so. But then I don't really like any sports. Thats right. Yawn fest.

Post by n-MITY » Thu May 18, 2006 11:35 pm

MainCoon wrote:Can wrestling possibly be more boring than baseball?

I think so. But then I don't really like any sports. Thats right. Yawn fest.
I believe that isn't relevant. :)
MainCoon

Post by MainCoon » Fri May 19, 2006 7:04 pm

Oh dear....

You say that wresting = ghey. I agree and I add all other sports and the fanboys too.

:D