Prince deserves 5 posts

This shit is bananas...B-A-N-A-N-A-S.
die

Prince deserves 5 posts

Post by die » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:39 pm

RIP little buddy.

Besides Purple Rain, he trolled Kevin Smith and beat Jimmy Fallon at Ping Pong...

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/news/jim ... g-20160426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What was not to love about the guy?
There is another Skywalker....
lionheart

Re: Prince deserves his own RIP thread, right?

Post by lionheart » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:58 pm

Game. Blouses.

I was never a big fan of his music, but unlike the shitty, hacky douchebags that infest modern pop music, his talent was absolutely undeniable. Even if you didn't particularly like his music, it's hard to deny he was awesome at making music.

I feel like both Bowie and Prince were too cool for me to understand. Prince was an absolutely SHOCKING loss.
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:18 am

I'm gonna post these again just because...

http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/chevys-li ... too-171008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

die

Post by die » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:34 am

SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:16 am

die wrote:Prince deserves his own RIP thread, right?

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Post by die » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:52 am

That gif just reminded me of how much MJ started looking like my stepmom.

Both were wacked out on pills around that time.
die

Post by die » Sun May 01, 2016 6:44 am

die wrote:

http://www.people.com/article/prince-vault-drilled" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Silent Bob called it.

Well, that was quick.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Sun May 01, 2016 8:32 pm

Yeah that was the first thing I actually thought of, when he died. Apparently there is a fucking TON of it, too:

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/04/p ... t-century/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

an album a year for the next century.

Gonna be weird as fuck if he has like 20 more #1 hits. The billboard top 100 is just Prince songs.

die

Post by die » Wed May 04, 2016 2:14 pm

Man, Imagine if he has some secret collaboration video between him and MJ in that vault that he was saving just in case he ever got audited by the IRS.

Somebody is going to be rich as fuck.

I'm thinking we should just go ahead and make a Madonna appreciation thread soon though.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Wed May 04, 2016 2:18 pm

die wrote:Man, Imagine if he has some secret collaboration video between him and MJ in that vault that he was saving just in case he ever got audited by the IRS.

Somebody is going to be rich as fuck.
I'm still laughing that his corpse wasn't even cold yet, and they had professionals drilling that safe open. Dude left no will, and potentially billions worth of music sitting around.....yeah, this will go well, right?

I'm thinking we should just go ahead and make a Madonna appreciation thread soon though.
Madonna hasn't been appreciated since the 80's, I thought.

That thread would just be hairy playboy pics and Skeletor comparisons.

die

Post by die » Wed May 04, 2016 3:14 pm

That thread would just be hairy playboy pics and Skeletor comparisons.
SOUNDS LIKE A PARTY TO ME.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Wed May 11, 2016 2:57 am

Should rename this thread Prince Deserves Five Posts

die

Re: Prince deserves 5 posts

Post by die » Wed May 11, 2016 2:11 pm

Yes and meanwhile Kevin Smith did an entire fat guy podcast show dedicated to Prince where he told some things about his project with Prince that he had never told the public before plus he cried like a bitch for the hour + show and basically rambled on.

pile our 5 posts on top of that and you've got a god-like tribute fit for a king but made for a prince.
die

Re: Prince deserves 5 posts

Post by die » Wed May 11, 2016 10:37 pm

Awwwww yeah...

New York (AFP) - A 39-year-old inmate has said that he is the son of pop icon Prince, seeking a DNA test that could make him heir to the late singer's storied estate.

A lawyer for Carlin Q. Williams, who is from Kansas City, lodged an objection to a court filing by Prince's sister Tyka Nelson who said the singer had no children.

Williams is serving a sentence for gun possession in a stolen car and is not due to leave the high-security federal prison in Florence, Colorado until late 2020.

His mother, Marsha Henson, submitted a sworn statement saying that she met the singer -- whose full name is Prince Rogers Nelson -- at a Kansas City hotel in July 1976.

The two drank wine and then he took her to his room at the now defunct Midwest Hotel where they had unprotected sex, she said.

The lawyer requested a DNA test to determine whether Prince was the father of Williams.

The petition claims that Williams "believes he is or may be the sole surviving legal heir" of the music legend, who died suddenly at age 57 on April 21 without leaving any known will.

A 2014 court document on Williams' sentencing said that he had a troubled childhood and wrote: "His father had no presence at all in his life."

The sentencing memorandum said that Williams had seven half-siblings and that he dropped out of school in 10th grade before being convicted on drug offenses.

The extent of Prince's fortune remains unclear but it is likely to be considerable as the acclaimed artist had sold more than 100 million records.

An heir would also have control over Prince's legendary vault at his Paisley Park estate near Minneapolis, which is said to hold massive amounts of unreleased material.

Prince's sister and five living half-siblings have been named as heirs and assigned a special administrator to handle his estate.

Prince had a son in 1996 with his then wife, dancer Mayte Garcia, but the boy died a week later from a rare condition.

Williams is not the only person who is seeking a slice of Prince's estate.

A California man named Rodney Herachio Dixon has said that he should hold the rights to all of Prince's intellectual property plus $1 billion -- an amount that few believe the singer had.

Dixon said he had reached a verbal and implied agreement with Prince in 1994. In a filing unusual by legal standards, Dixon quoted an interview by Prince in which the singer said "I am music."

"If Prince is music, and the music he had left when he died is a representation of himself, and that is all that is left upon his departure, then he made his 'will' known on television," Dixon said.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/inmate-says- ... tml?ref=gs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SON OF PRINCE

"Do you see the penny loafers??!"