DJ Paris?

This shit is bananas...B-A-N-A-N-A-S.
RobotJerk

DJ Paris?

Post by RobotJerk » Wed May 16, 2012 12:05 am

After years on the banquette, Paris Hilton is taking it to the booth.

The nightclub-loving celebutante will make her DJ debut on June 23, at the 30,000-capacity Pop Music Festival in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The one-hour set will follow performances by Jennifer Lopez and Kelly Clarkson.

"I cannot wait to DJ for the first time in front of thousands of people," Hilton told Billboard exclusively. "I have been a part of the music scene and club scene since I was 15. It's something I have been passionate about and have come to respect very much. I am very excited to share all of my hard work with the world."

Over the last few months, Hilton has become a fixture on the international EDM circuit, appearing at clubs and festivals from Las Vegas to Ibiza, frequently with her boyfriend, Afrojack. She made the rounds with the hit-making DJ/producer in Miami this March, appearing in the booth beside him during his many performances, including on the main stage at the 50,000-strong Ultra Music Festival.

While she's never DJ-ed in public before, Hilton, now 31, has tried her hand as a dance music artist. "Stars Are Blind," the lead single off her 2006 debut album, "Paris," was remixed by EDM stars like Chus & Ceballos, Tracy Young and The Scumfrog, and hit No. 1 on Dance Club/Play Songs.

Sources say that her set will contain "custom-made remixes of the best tracks," and won't just be a one-off. "It is going to be the first of many!" said Hilton.
http://www.billboard.com/news/paris-hil ... 8752.story

Didn't someone warn her she might break a nail?
die

Re: DJ Paris?

Post by die » Wed May 16, 2012 3:54 am

she should stick to sucking dick.
There is another Skywalker....
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed May 16, 2012 9:30 pm

she should just get a boob job already.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Thu May 17, 2012 6:41 pm

I actually heart her boobs. Peep the small tits/but I'd hits thread.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu May 17, 2012 7:38 pm

you are enTITled to your opinion but I need at least perky b cups duke.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Fri May 18, 2012 10:11 am

Zytorg777 wrote:you are enTITled to your opinion but I need at least perky b cups duke.

You sir, are clearly a man with extremely high standards and huge hands.

-or a blatant homosexual.

Now look, I'm only saying this because:

A) I'm enTITled to my own opinion

B) Paris Hilton is a B cup and her tits are some of the perkiest tits in Hollywood

and of course

C)
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri May 18, 2012 2:57 pm

dude...if I knew i was physiologically capable of not contracting herpes...i would be down to smash....

I aint saying she aint pretty...she just strikes me as the quintessential attention whore and I wonder why she aint had breast implants, and I wish hers were a little bit bigger

chill out sage.
die

Post by die » Fri May 18, 2012 3:54 pm

Shit, we've discussed this in area 69. Paris Hilton is PARIS HILTON. The bitch is rich and fucks rich dudes. Local skanks are fucking some busted dude that works at Wal Mart Pharmacy or the bar on the back of a garbage truck. Why do virgin dudes all think that Paris would be more likely to have an STD than the whores near their league? If she ever did catch something, she could get the best medical treatment possible and get her taint bleached and vaj rejuv ftw. Local skanks would have that itch.

Fags said the same thing about Christina Aguilera around the time of "Dirrrrrrty", that bitch has had kids and her pussy in plump and ok all these years later.

it's just an act, don't let the internet turn you gay.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri May 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Don't worry buddy it won't. If anything it contributes to my whoremongering.
die

Post by die » Fri May 18, 2012 9:28 pm

but to turn your nose up at those nice perky tits is like signing your name on an etch-a-sketch.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri May 18, 2012 9:55 pm

truth be told I had never seen her naked tits, and I like them. I am just a fan of stupid big tits. guilty.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Mon May 21, 2012 7:14 am

You should watch the "Night in Paris" tape. Not because it's any good, but because...nevermind. Don't bother.

As far as STDs go, for some reason I think celebrities are LESS likely to wear protection, so I doubt there's any lower infection rate among them. There have been people who've caught something their first time because the person they were with was a liar or seemed "safe."
Kos4Evr

Post by Kos4Evr » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:48 am

I do have big hands and it is true her breasts do look a lot better when they aren't covered but I'd still have to say there are much better looking women out there. And Die, there are only 2 good things about small tits, they are always perky (cuz there is nothing there to cause them to sag) and they are always really fucking sensitive.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:38 am

die

Post by die » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:17 pm

On the other hand, it is cool to see Leonard from Big Bang Theory getting some work.