Life loves you.

This shit is bananas...B-A-N-A-N-A-S.
Zytorg777

Re: Life loves you.

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:59 pm

I already knew everything you just said. I thought maybe we could have a day of poking fun at their culture, but instead you spat a diatribe telling me what i did not know. condescend much? the video just made me remember it, as it poignantly brought it to light with humor. for that matter i just remembered virtual boy and how busted it was. thanks Zim!

I agree with generation Y upward bound diversity rich wallstreet protesters being far more busted.

I would rather you not try becuase you are bored with the world, then try to rape the world of all that is good and just becuase you feel not only that you "deserve it because you are you" but that "the world owes it to you".

fair enough?
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:10 pm

Ahhhhhh... I see now. Of course it is highly possible that I have misjudged your level of understanding and insight. It seems you may have more of an understanding of psychology and social bx than I was willing to give you credit for. Perhaps, you were just being deceptively innacurate to lure me into a nonsensical discussion for the thrill itself of having things not make sense? (like some Joker social experiment) Which would mean that all of your points in this thread were "pointless" and that you actually agree with everything that I have said.

This may just belong in Classics.
There is another Skywalker....
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:30 pm

"you were just being deceptively innacurate"

no. I said that they were never challenged....true...and what you added that they wouldnt care anyway...is also true...kind of.

the gen x-ers are getting old now....and like the songs says "we've accomplished nothing"...MIGHT, MIGHT, MIIIIGHT start to eat at them.

u made it about gen y...or gen me...ok.

so if anything, you are a condescending douche hat, and you actually sort of agree with me, when you chose to make sense.

andy dick.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:04 pm

Yeah, but on the other hand you have 5 fingers.

You "already know" all of what I was saying, but you come up with stuff about Gen X "not living up to expectations" or "not being challenged"- even though none of that makes any sense at all.

-Being labled the "slacker generation" would mean that they werent expected to "elevate" (whatever that means). Therefore, if they are the things you say they are, then they have lived up to expectations. See how you contradict yourself?

-Also, the point about settling for "mediocrity" would apply more to Gen Y (as they NEVER LOSE little league games, even when they do. And they would consider ANYTHING a victory)

-as for not being challenged (which also makes no sense). It seems like being anti-establishment or against the machine would present more of a challenge in someone's life. Isn't that a huge challenge within itself? Gen Y are getting the rules changed to make it easier for them to feel like they are suceeding.

Again, you want to pass your misguided busted ramblings as facts. You are a 1 PERCENTER according to the fact chart, Duke.....

Andy Dickless.
There is another Skywalker....
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:00 am

I dont believe that I have contradicted myself. they WERE slackers they DID NOT challenge themselves. they settled.

but fuck my generation worse tbh.
Kos4Evr

Post by Kos4Evr » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:47 pm

All Die is trying to say is that your claim about gen X not being challenged is far more relavant to Gen Y especially when you concider that Gen X wasn't looking for a challenge. Gen X lacked any sort of motivation to challenge themselves. Initially Die was arguing that you were confusing gen X for gen Y because your statements were much more relevant to Y than they were to X. So that is why Die brought Y into this because it actually fit what you were trying to say.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:49 pm

fair enough....I see that now, I just liked arguing and attention whoring then....part of my problem, remember my apology thread>? sorry for wasting your time bro