Detour out of colorado is the best battle rapper imo.

This shit is bananas...B-A-N-A-N-A-S.
Zytorg777

Re: Detour out of colorado is the best battle rapper imo.

Post by Zytorg777 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:32 pm

he remarried and upgraded tbh...he dont miss her. spoiler alert.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:58 pm

One might be tempted to point out the irony in there being a dead bitch, then a bitch move but this would just continue the current trend of another thread headed into the nonsensical realm of "crap for crap's sake/ post count"

plus we'd just be beating a dead antelope [/humor]

fair enough?
There is another Skywalker....
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:44 pm

I would counter with: this whole site is nonsense, and purely subjective.....there can be no crap or cool trully if based solely upon the opinions of a few people...who have assimilated into each others dicks. Blah. send it to shitty post hell..idk...i laugh at all of this.

the germans love david hasselhoff
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:04 pm

At least you spelled "Germans" right this time, I'll consider that progress.

you mad.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:27 pm

I ain't mad, just honest

You said this site is full of cultural septemecists....which means ego.

Cue sarcastic dodge.

So I start posting my opinions and get attacked and played stupid....blah
die

Post by die » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Again with the psych mumbo jumbo? No, it doesn't mean "ego" maybe it just means we're opinionated? Perhaps, we like to discuss our differences and learn from each other? *

To classify it as "ego" would more strongly suited to the type of guy who comes in and doesn't try to make valid points, offer opinions, argue his points or back up his opinion but instead decides to respond nonsensically with stuff like "why dad?" or "delicious". An ego that struggles so hard to be special and unique and then gets bruised when it's not accepted for trying so hard to be a "character".

If you don't want to get "played" as stupid, don't "act" stupid. I mean, your personal sig preceedes you, sir. What should we have expected from you? Be honest.

*see how I actually offer my opinion and argue my point with valid statements? That's why it's called a "discussion" board, welcome to the internets.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:21 pm

you mad.

I do not know a whole lot, but all that you just said does not apply to what I am saying at all.

focus.

how can one be a (your words) "cultural supremecist"? how can you say you like stuff that is cool and hate stuff that sucks by using logic?

all I am saying is that I am laughing right now.

I mean you act as if you are the paragon of virtue around this mug, issuing proclamations of what is "awesome" and what aint...and saying what is nonsensical and what isnt?

nigro you got thirty pages of youtube videos that are straight nonsense and a picture of marky mark wahlburg and lobster dog photoshopped....you should do work.

as for the ego....you still dont see it....its cool.

I am learning about this site and will not assimilate, but will do my best to remain active and relevant, but I might not ever make sense again or post here again. flotsom.

die

Post by die » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Zytorg777 wrote:you mad.

how can one be a (your words) "cultural supremecist"? how can you say you like stuff that is cool and hate stuff that sucks by using logic?

Actually, this is a prime example of why you fail, here I shall continue to educate....

Zytorg777 wrote:Oh youre out all right. Fuck this...you faggots and your sense of cultural supremacy is laughable.

I am content with the bottom of the card, right above soviet.

How much of a fail is it to not even know that you are the origin of the phrase you are giving me credit for? Face palm is happening over here, crunch is felt inside over there.

I was simply humoring your failed attempts at psych 101 when I mentioned it, I'm sure even the most casual observer would have caught on.....However, You (of course) forgot you were the one who said it in the first place.

I mean you act as if you are the paragon of virtue around this mug, issuing proclamations of what is "awesome" and what aint...and saying what is nonsensical and what isnt?

nigro you got thirty pages of youtube videos that are straight nonsense and a picture of marky mark wahlburg and lobster dog photoshopped....you should do work.

as for the ego....you still dont see it....its cool.

Again with the psychoanalyzing? It's a discussion board, it's the same across the entire internet....what were you expecting? That we'd say "mancheese" or "why dad?" are our favorite MB quotes ever?!? I will accept your nonsense just as soon as it starts becoming funny and/or witty.

As for the "paragon of virtue" statement - Damn, sounds like you just described...I don't know, like maybe...Every single person in the history of discussion boards, Facebook and Match.com EVER.

But hey, feel free to please let me know what your favorite lines from movies are and who your favorite characters are ASAP.
I am learning about this site and will not assimilate, but will do my best to remain active and relevant, but I might not ever make sense again or post here again. flotsom.
You're definitely remaining active, but as far as being relevant and actually "learning this site", I ain't seeing much of that if any yet.

P.S. - This was me coming at you.......... bro.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:06 am

R.I.p. To that can of mountain dew you just knocked over on that rampage girl!

Your above rant proves my point. The Germans love David hasselhoff and u are mad.

So how does your logic work in defining what is cool and what is lame? Still waiting.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:51 am

Lol not a fail at all.I said cultural supremacy...YOU said supremecists....thus your own words dingbat. All I did was give a catch phrase to accurately describe your way of life.

Snuggle snuggle.
die

Post by die » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:01 am

Zytorg777 wrote: So how does your logic work in defining what is cool and what is lame? Still waiting.
You don't know yet? The answer lies within mancheese Kim flotsam futs
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:24 am

snuggle snuggle dodge snuggle snuggle.
die

Post by die » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:40 am

I could tell you, but you wouldn't be able to comprehend it. It's a trait only leaders are born with.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:45 am

I just want to play with myself....by myself....ima loner with a boner.

Teach me
Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:28 am

This is the first time I've ever felt compelled to use the Friends & Foes function.

I recommend the rest of you do the same.