Kanye West still a sandy cunt

This shit is bananas...B-A-N-A-N-A-S.
die

Kanye West still a sandy cunt

Post by die » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:35 pm

Kanye West Upset at MTV Video Award Loss
By JAN M. OLSEN, Associated Press Writer

COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Rap star Kanye West was named Best Hip Hop artist, but still came off as a sore loser at the MTV Europe Music Awards.

West apparently was so disappointed at not winning for Best Video that he crashed the stage Thursday in Copenhagen when the award was being presented to Justice and Simian for "We Are Your Friends."

In a tirade riddled with expletives, West said he should have won the prize for his video "Touch The Sky," because it "cost a million dollars, Pamela Anderson was in it. I was jumping across canyons."

"If I don't win, the awards show loses credibility," West said.

The rapper grabbed the Best Hip Hop award earlier in the night in a star-studded event hosted by Justin Timberlake in the Danish capital.

West has a particular affinity for the "Touch The Sky" video. In an interview with The Associated Press in August, he expressed his displeasure that the clip, an elaborate Evel Knievel spoof, didn't get nominated for an MTV Video Music Award.

"It didn't get any nominations, but it's one of the most memorable videos of the year for me," he told AP.

It's also not the first time he's had a meltdown at an awards show. At the 2004 American Music Awards, West bitterly complained backstage that he was robbed when he didn't win a trophy.

A West publicist did not return an e-mail request for comment.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

his ass is crazys.
There is another Skywalker....
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:52 am

he jus stoopid
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Re: Kanye West still a sandy cunt

Post by Repo Man » Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:04 am

You had me at "MTV Europe Music Awards".

Who the fuck pays attention to these awards except maybe The Pet Shop Boys and whoever is left from Duran Duran?

I STILL am trying to figure out what Kanye West does well.
Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:22 am

I remember him from the Katrina relief thing with Austin Powers, where little black deer in the headlights saying that Bush hates black peeps. Even Chris C. Tucker was speechless in light of his jiveassitude.
die

Post by die » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:28 pm

Evel Knievel Sues Kanye West Over Video

Tue Dec 12,10:48 PM ET

Evel Knievel has sued Kanye West, taking issue with a music video in which the rapper takes on the persona of "Evel Kanyevel" and tries to jump a rocket-powered motorcycle over a canyon.

Knievel, whose real name is Robert Craig Knievel, filed a lawsuit in federal court in Tampa on Monday claiming infringement on his trademark name and likeness. He also claims the "vulgar and offensive" images depicted in the video damage his reputation.

"That video that Kanye West put out is the most worthless piece of crap I've ever seen in my life, and he uses my image to catapult himself on the public," the 68-year-old daredevil said Tuesday.

A spokesman for West said the 28-year-old rapper no comment. The lawsuit seeks damages and to halt distribution of the video.

In the video for "Touch the Sky," released earlier this year, West dons the familiar Knievel star-studded jumpsuit and jumps a canyon in a vehicle "visually indistinguishable" from the one used by Knievel in his failed attempt to jump the Snake River Canyon in Idaho in 1974, the lawsuit said.

The video, which features Pamela Anderson as West's girlfriend, contains "vulgar and offensive sexual images, language and conduct involving `Evel Kanyevel' and women apparently trying to gain his sexual interest," according to the lawsuit.

"The guy just went too far using me to promote his filth to the world," said Knievel, who lives in Clearwater and has been in poor health in recent years. "I'm not in any way that kind of a person."

The lawsuit also names Roc-A-Fella Records, video director Chris Milk and AOL for distributing it.

West was so disappointed at not winning best video for "Touch the Sky" at the MTV Europe Music Awards last month that he crashed the stage when it was presented to Justice and Simian for "We Are Your Friends."

In a tirade riddled with expletives, West said he should have won the prize because it "cost a million dollars, Pamela Anderson was in it. I was jumping across canyons."

Knievel failed spectacularly in the 1974 jump. He was secured inside the cockpit and the Sky-Cycle was fired up. But his parachute opened just as he cleared the ramp. After soaring about 1,000 feet, he wound up landing about 20 feet from the river on the rocky south bank. He sustained only scrapes and bruises.

In the video, West's vehicle crashes to the bottom of the canyon in flames.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:46 pm

Oh Snaps!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Acidevil

Post by Acidevil » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:35 am

That video that Kanye West put out is the most worthless piece of crap I've ever seen in my life
That about sums it up. :)
die

Post by die » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:22 am

Earlier this month, Kanye West took the stage at the Bonnaroo Musical Festival two hours later than his 2:45 a.m start time, prompting the crowd to chant "Kanye sucks" and to throw glow sticks on stage during the delay. Afterward they wrote "FUCK KANYE" all over the port-a-shitters. It has widely been reported that the delay was due to the setup of West's elaborate stage set (which included a spaceship and an interplanetary landscape) and the fact that Pearl Jam played a three-hour set. However, festival officials had originally scheduled West to perform at 8:15 p.m., but West demanded a later performance. Since Kanye is a crybaby little bitch, he took to his blog yesterday and blamed everyone but himself:

I am sick of negative people who just sit around trying 2 plot my downfall... Why???? I understand if people don't like me because I like me or if people think tight clothes look gay or people say I run my mouth to much, But this Bonnaroo thing is the worst insult I've ever had in my life. This is the most offended I've ever been... this is the maddest I ever will be. I'm typing so fucking hard I might break my fucking Mac book Air!!!!!!!! Call me any name you want.... arrogant, conceited, narcissistic, racist, metro, fag whatever you can think of.... BUT NEVER SAY I DIDN'T GIVE MY ALL! NEVER SAY I DIDN'T GIVE MY ALL! THIS SHOWS NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY TO BE GOOD AT SOMETHING THERE WILL BE PEOPLE THERE TO LIE ABOUT YOU AND BRING YOU DOWN! LIKE WAYNE SAYS PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME DOWN CAUSE I'M FLYING! I'M FUCKING HURT BY THIS ONE. ALL I CARE ABOUT ARE THE FANS. JUST SAY THIS OUT LOUD IN A ROOM FULL OF PEOPLE, "KANYE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT GIVING A GOOD PERFORMANCE." CAN ANYONE HONESTLY SAY THAT ????????? HAS ANYONE EVEN TAKEN THE TIME TO AT LEAST DO THE MATH??? BONNAROO SHOULD HAVE RELEASED A STATEMENT IN MY DEFENSE BUT SINCE THEY HAVEN'T LET'S BREAK DOWN THE WALLS ON THIS TRUMAN SHOW AND LET YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY OCCURRED!!! FOR OVER A MONTH WE WENT BACK AND FORTH ON WETHER OR NOT WE COULD EVEN FIT MY STAGE AT THE FESTIVAL. ONE DAY THEY WOULD SAY YES... WE'D SEND THEM OUR SPECS THEN THEY THEY'D SAY OK... THEN THEY WOULD SEND SPECS BACK THAT DIDN'T FIT THE STAGE. WE WERE OBVIOUSLY DEALING WITH FUCKING IDIOTS WHO DIDN'T REALLY HAVE THE CAPACITY TO REALLY PUT ON THIS SHOW PROPERLY. THEY TRIED 2 GIVE ME A TIME SLOT WERE IT WAS STILL LIGHT OUTSIDE ... I HAVE A FUCKING LIGHT SHOW DUMB ASS, IT'S NOT CALLED GLOW IN THE DARK FOR NO REASON SQUID BRAINS! MY PEOPLE WORKED OUT A COMPROMISED STAGE PLOT AND A 3AM TIME SLOT AND I AGREED. FAST FOWARD TO THE DAY OF THE SHOW. MY PRODUCTION MANAGER TRIED TO LOAD IN FOR 24 HOURS BEFORE I WENT ON STAGE BUT THE FESTIVAL WOULDN'T ALLOW US TO DO ANYTHING UNTILL PEARL JAM LEFT THE STAGE. PEARL JAM ENDED ONE HOUR LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I had to stop because it rambles on like this for a while, because instead of saying "hey, sorry about the delay, we had some production problems" and leaving it at that, West had to throw his usual hissy fit. He finally managed to stop typing because I assume somebody heated up a bottle and read him The Little Red Hen.

He needs to add a "Damage Control Guy" to his entourage. What a shitmissle.
Repo Man

Post by Repo Man » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:03 pm

die wrote:LIKE WAYNE SAYS PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME DOWN CAUSE I'M FLYING!

Wayne Brady?

Again, still trying to figure out why Kanye West is famous.
die

Post by die » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:59 pm

College Dropout? After reading that response from him, "Grade School Dropout" seems closer to the truth.

oh, and his mom just got arrested. :lol:
die

Post by die » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:57 am

This shit takes the cake:

http://tv.yahoo.com/daytime/video/ellen ... /22208414/

Is it just possible that there's such a fine line between gangsta and gay these days?

Nigga got diamonds and precious gems for teeth now.
Repo Man

Post by Repo Man » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:16 am

Wait - Kanye West is NOT gay?

He looks like a black kid that went to all white school and got fucked up all the time then grew up to become a "hardcore rapper."

He made Ellen look manly in that interview....I mean more than usual...
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:43 pm

I'm waiting for him to hold the oscars up for ransom, or have a DMX theme'd crack fueled adventure, or to get dropped from his record label and actually explode

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:55 am

Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:19 pm

Fucking perfect couple.

"I don't make promises, I make threats" - Some yelling black lady
cYnical wrote:The philosophical suggestion that pain don't hurt caused a paradigm shift in my life that I'm still not sure I've fully recovered from.