Hot Topic Joker in: SUICIDE FOR ATTENTION SQUAD

My only wish is that TBS becomes the "Roadhouse" channel... then the circle will be complete
Zytorg777

Re: Hot Topic Joker in: SUICIDE FOR ATTENTION SQUAD

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:50 pm

This will probably be a garbage fire, because Hollywood post 1990's. Will still peep on that Kodi bc Joker. Will not pay to see this.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:18 pm

I kinda really wish this chick could be Harley:

I would suck those titties until my lungs collapsed.
There is another Skywalker....
$nave

Post by $nave » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:29 am

Or Lexi Belle
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:30 am

die wrote:I kinda really wish this chick could be Harley:

I would suck those titties until my lungs collapsed.
She sounds like Phillip DeFranco as a crazy chick. Not like says the same type of stuff, but has the exact same cadence/delivery as Defranco in his daily videos.

I would still definitely bone, of course.

Still my top pick for Harley:
die

Post by die » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:00 am

Back when the world was on that huge kick over Kristen Bell and Hayden Pantylinererre or however the fuck you say her name, there were like 500000000 pics of Bell as Harley Quinn photoshopped next to Heath Ledger as Joker. I was just never feeling it. It's kinda like everybody saying The Rock should be Black Adam because their haircuts were almost identical... wait, nevermind.

I still 100% stand by my original idea that Meredith Hagner should've been cast as Harley. She was flawless for the role. She's got blonde hair, big blue eyes and her smile is perfect. When I saw her on The Following, she basically WAS Harley Quinn.

I've yet to find a better candidate.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:00 pm

I looked her up on IMDB and still have no idea who she is. She looks the part, and I'm sure she was great on that one episode of that TV show I've never seen, but I gotta go with what I know. Kristen Bell's character on the 2nd season of "Heroes" was a perfect blend of cutesy, crazy & violent, which is why I bring her up every time someone mentions casting Harley. I was trying to find a youtube clip of her from "Heroes" to show you, but apparently youtube was still going through its "shitty pop song tribute montage" phase, so all the clips from her time on the show horribly, horribly suck. The downside of Bell is that she is 35 now, which is an age it is inexplicably difficult to picture Harley Quinn being (despite the fact she'd have to be at least late 20s to have finished all the school necessary to be a psychiatrist, she's always been portrayed like she's really, really young for some reason).
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:25 pm

http://movieweb.com/suicide-squad-movie ... umor-tone/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Warner Bros. and DC are apparently responding to critics who have bashed Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice for being too dark and humorless by adding more jokes to this summer's DCEU adventure Suicide Squad. According to BMD, reshoots are currently happening as we speak. And these reshoots will reportedly alter the tone of the movie as it currently exists.

Sources close to the DC Comics adventure alerted BMD to the fact that the second trailer, released in January and set to Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody, contains every single joke seen in the movie.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Post by die » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:09 pm

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Reason-S ... 23137.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I wouldn’t say we’re going back to make it funnier. There’s some additional action stuff that we’ve been doing, which is really dope."

word?

Sounds like you just confirmed that yes, they are making it funnier plus adding more action.

Honestly, IDGAF. If BvS had to suck wang in order to ultimately make Suicide Squad a better movie, I'm all for it.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:55 pm

This might be the dumbest thing I've read about "Suicide Squad," and I need to share it for the sake of mockery because it doesn't have its own comment section.
Why Suicide Squad Will Be DC's "Avengers" Killer

In an ambitious move, DC Comics and Warner Bros. put together an eclectic cast to bring the supervillains-turned-secret-agents series Suicide Squad to movie theaters, and it might just be the shot in the arm DC Comics needs to finally go head-to-head with the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

The Suicide Squad Is A Team Of Villains Not Heroes
Right off the bat, the premise that powered The Avengers to box-office success is flipped on its head giving audiences something new and fresh instead of seeing the same, predictable superhero team-up that's now commonplace. While it's basically a given that members of The Avengers will do the right thing to triumph over evil, Suicide Squad is an unpredictable line-up of superpowered villains whose motives and actions can turn on a dime. Even if the "good guys" win, they're still the bad guys and there are no happy endings for this crew.

It's 'Game Of Thrones' But With Super-Villains
Whether from the bombs surgically implanted in their heads to insure compliance, the actions of their own villainous teammates, or going up against The Joker, no one is safe on the Suicide Squad, and it's a series that has no problems dropping major characters at any moment.

Batman Will Definitely Show Up
Everything's better with Batman in it. Everything.

We Get A New Joker On A More Epic Scale
Not only will we see Batman operate in an ever-expanding DC Cinematic Universe, we get a new version of The Joker played by Jared Leto that takes the character to a much larger, more majestic scale than anything that's come before in theaters. The stakes are so high, the only way to stop him is to throw a slapped-together team of villains at him until the last man's standing. No comic book movie to date has ever done anything like this.

World-Building Cameos That Aren't Waiting Around For 'Justice League'
As if Batman wasn't enough, rumors have circulated that fan-favorite characters like Nightwing, Red Hood, Black Manta, and others could appear, essentially pressing the accelerator on the DC Cinematic Universe which is taking a risky gamble pulling a reverse-Avengers to kick their film slate into high gear. DC could've waited for Justice League to arrive, but with Suicide Squad launching a full year in advance, DC is taking a bold, ambitious step and launching franchises off the backs of a super-villain team that flips the scripts on everything audiences have seen until now.
http://www.looper.com/1719/suicide-squa ... rs-killer/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know the standards for writing articles on the internet is pretty low, but the giddy fanboy-like wild speculation of it made we want to drop kick the author's testicles.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:29 pm

more...
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:08 pm

Looks like "Escape from New York"...in a good way.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:01 pm

The thing that I like... is that we still don't know who or what they are fighting...
die

Post by die » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:16 pm

How is there not already a slow motion gif of Harley putting that shirt on?

Not sold on Letoker yet.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:12 am

die wrote:How is there not already a slow motion gif of Harley putting that shirt on?

It's a start.

I'm sure someone who does gif manipulation can slow that down for us.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:46 am