Spidermole Comes Home....sorta

My only wish is that TBS becomes the "Roadhouse" channel... then the circle will be complete
die

Re: Spiderman Comes Home....sorta

Post by die » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:17 pm

which one can get over if his ass leaves his mask on for petes sake....
I see what you did there!

RJ, your only redemption in this thread is that Spider-Girl booty gif and TAKE THAT, BLACK PEOPLE. For those 2 reasons, I will just put the tip in this time.

It almost makes me forget the fact that you are arguing about how attractive/unattractive Peter Parker looks instead of the actual point. ALMOST THOUGH. I'm still not sure within the context of your multi-quoting and backpeddling if you are saying YES, you think Tobey Maguire is hot or if you think he is not. But since you say I'm a mindreader, I'm gonna say YES, you'd tap that. Fair enough?

I'm not sure if you ever watch movies, but have you ever heard of a little gem called SHE'S ALL THAT?

NERD

And for the record (since RJ has clusterfucked this discussion), I have ZERO problem with Spider-Man being played by a teenager. As a matter of fact, I think it would be great especially if they take 3 or 4 years in between the movies to have a younger star. I think that was a problem with the Raimi Spider-Man movies is that by the 3rd film, you felt like Maguire as Spider-Man was too old to be at those stages in Peter Parker's life.
There is another Skywalker....
die

Post by die » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:27 pm

AgendabotJerk wrote:http://www.thewrap.com/spider-man-short ... exclusive/
‘Spider-Man’ Shortlist Includes ‘Paper Towns’ Star Nat Wolff, ‘Hugo’s’ Asa Butterfield (Exclusive)

Sony is whittling its list down and is expected to make test offers next week for the coveted role
Sony Pictures and Marvel have narrowed down their list of “Spider-Man” contenders to a select group of up-and-coming actors that includes Nat Wolff, Asa Butterfield, Tom Holland, Timothee Chalamet and Liam James, among others, TheWrap has learned.

Sony is preparing to make test offers to several young stars next week, with a decision expected in the next 2-3 weeks, though a deal may take longer to hammer out. To be clear, none of the five actors above have test offers, but multiple individuals with knowledge of the situation have confirmed they are strong contenders who are definitely in the mix as of right now, and the group paints a picture of the kind of actor the studios want.

Sony and Marvel had no comment regarding the shortlist.

While the new Spider-Man is expected to have a cameo in Marvel’s “Captain America: Civil War,” which starts filming very soon, the role won’t need to be filled until June, when the character will be needed on set.

The new “Spider-Man” movie has been shrouded in secrecy, and as with any shortlist, there are actors in the mix whose identities remain a secret. It’s also possible that one of the aforementioned quintet may not end up testing for the coveted role, but as of right now, those are the five actors TheWrap has heard consistently from trusted sources.
Drew Goddard remains the frontrunner to direct the new “Spider-Man” movie, which is expected to be set in high school. All of the five actors above can pass for high school students, including Wolff, who at 20 years old, is the oldest of the quintet. Wolff is riding high off “The Fault In Our Stars,” and stars opposite Cara Delevingne in the next John Green adaptation, “Paper Towns,” in which he plays a high school student.

Chalamet and James have had similar career trajectories. Both starred on hit TV shows — Chalamet on “Homeland” and James on “The Killng” — and have made a successful jump to features. Chalamet played Matthew McConaughey‘s son in Christopher Nolan’s “Interstellar,” while James carried the hit indie “The Way Way Back” on his young shoulders.

Likewise, Holland was arguably the lead of the acclaimed drama “The Impossible,” which launched his career. He also co-stars in Ron Howard’s whale tale “In the Heart of the Sea.”
Butterfield may be the best known among the five actors, having played the lead in “Ender’s Game” and Martin Scorsese‘s “Hugo.” He’s also the lead in Tim Burton‘s adaptation of “Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children.”

The new standalone “Spider-Man” movie is slated to swing into theaters on July 28, 2017.

When I think of the character Peter Parker, comparing just to this line-up like I'm picking out suspects, the guy they chose ties for dead last with the goofy-faced guy right beside him (I'd have given your boy Tom the edge but I had to deduct style points for the conjoined twin brother on his chin)

But yo, I try to look on the Brightside you know. How about they go with Aaron Neville for Sandman?

AMIRITE????????

TAKE THAT, BLACK PEOPLE!
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:09 pm

die

Post by die » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:17 pm

I can't lie, I really like where this is going...

RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:50 pm

I don't know if I can top Spider-Man and Nixon, but I'm gonna try...

die

Post by die » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:44 pm

That shit just slayed me. I almost want to sig the China man one.
die

Post by die » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:18 pm

Andrew Garfield had to pull out as Spider-Man, now it looks like somebody forgot to pull out OF Spider-Woman...

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/spider- ... 91482.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I love watching this politically correct freight train continue to fly of the rails at every turn.
die

Post by die » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:21 pm

With the upcoming October re-launch of Marvel Comics, dubbed the “All-New All-Different” Marvel, the most noticeable difference in the company’s superhero universe might be in Spider-Woman, who, according to a preview of the upcoming series, will be pregnant in her first issue.
:indabutt:

It’s taken a while to get here, though. Just last year, Marvel came under fire for a Spider-Woman cover that had the titular character in a skin-tight outfit and sexual pose. “She looks like she’s wearing body-paint, and that’s a big no-no for an industry still trying to remember that women exist and may perhaps read comics, and also don’t want to feel completely gross when they do so,” wrote the science fiction site io9 at the time. “Here’s a simple rule: If it’s inappropriate for a male character, it should also be inappropriate for a female character.“
:indabutt: :indabutt:

If they want to impress me, have She-Hulk get pregnant and show the entire conception with the date that led up to it all in one giant graphic novel.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:54 pm

My takeaway is that Avengers don't get paid maternity leave. Or is this like the 5th season of "Alias" where they had Jennifer Garner taking ziplines between buildings on missions while she was 6 months pregnant?
die

Post by die » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:26 pm

It's the ALL NEW ALL DIFFERENT MARVEL.

In other words, all politically correct, all pandering Marvel.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:37 pm

die

Post by die » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:21 pm

Fuuuuck. I thought you were trolling.

AUNT TOMAY

i....just...can't. ..even...
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:05 am

PhreakyMex wrote:Meet Aunt May in the spidey reboot

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... /?a=122562
Those nipples killed Uncle Ben.

I know they're killing me...
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:49 am

didn't take long to find a hot sexy pic of her... the nipple action was just an added extra bonus fapping feature
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:58 am