Transformers 5 - Bayhem Removed

My only wish is that TBS becomes the "Roadhouse" channel... then the circle will be complete
SoVi3t

Transformers 5 - Bayhem Removed

Post by SoVi3t » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:05 pm

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/10/30/n ... ma-instead

No more Michael Bay. Hopefully they can just do a reboot, and give me a proper series where I can see what is going on, new villains don't get introduced, and Unicron can finally show up.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Re: Transformers 5 - Bayhem Removed

Post by die » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:16 pm

At this point, the only way that I feel Transformers can be redeemed is for them to give me total control over the movie.
There is another Skywalker....
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:46 pm

...so it will basically be Michael Bay explosions, mixed with gratuitous titty closeups?

PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:48 pm

I have lost all interest in Transmorphers at this point... that last movie was such utter and complete dogshit regurgitated... I am considering selling off my TF collection...
Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:34 am

I have heard tell of a fourth movie, but I have never seen it. So they're doing a fifth one, and without Bay? What's the point at this point?

This reminds me that I still need to catch up with the IDW titles. When I quit buying comics (buying group disbanded, so the group discount did as well...ain't paying four bucks for a funny book, let alone a digital copy) they were really rocking it. Some of the recent figures (G1-styled Sky/Jetfire, anyone?) have been off the charts, and with Combiner Wars on the way the childish toy collector in me is kind of stoked. It almost makes up for the unimpressive TV and repulsive film representations with their respective mainstream toylines.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:56 am

More money than meets the eye.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:34 pm

I never even saw the 4th movie. I grew tired of the movies essentially being expensive versions of the cartoon....no sensible plot, random new characters getting introduced for no fucking reason, a new bigger bad guy every movie, asshole government officials, all that nonsense. No shocks or surprises, too many humans featuring in the stories, awful fight sequences, and eye wrecking transformation scenes.

I saw the third movie because I sort of felt I needed too. I have no reason to see the fourth movie, unless I'm fucking bored, just to watch Grimlock show up at like the last ten minutes of the movie or whatever.

Bay mangled this series so bad, and they just kept letting him kick us while we were down.

die

Post by die » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:17 pm

RobotJerk wrote:More money than meets the eye.
Exactly.

These movies make tons of money but they are complete abortions of life.

How in the hell could ANYBODY EVER think it's a good idea to continue on with Mark Wahlberg?
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/69839

I mean, he sucked ASS in the last one.

It would've made more sense just to continue on with the 2 military guys.. Tyrese Gibson and Josh Duracellbattery Sp? Mr. Fergie and make it like a legit war scenario thing.

Who works this damn hard to ruin a franchise? I mean, seriously?
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:07 pm

In before the rest of the Old Farts on the Block are cast in this... especially his retarded looking brother Donnie, seriously that dude has mad droopy eye... Image

Also too..

who would ruin this.. PARAMOUNT.. thats who... fuckers who are so out of touch that they would hire the cancer that is BobOrci to direct Trek 3 then fire his ass because he was gonna do time travel and bring back 90 year old Kirk
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Fri May 15, 2015 4:03 am

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/e17e5b ... ies-mashup" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:36 pm

So according to Michael Bay, they have another FOUR FUCKING TEEN of these movies written out, already...

http://io9.gizmodo.com/michael-bay-says ... 1794027749

.....and he claims one is good enough that he may stick around with the series for yet another movie.

lionheart

Post by lionheart » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:20 pm

I feel no sympathy for people complaining about these shitty, shitty movies. Don't want to see 2 hours of twisting steel and explosions? Stop buying the tickets you goddamned idiot.

We're a victim of our own inability to stop going to terrible superhero movies; movies have become pop music where the only stuff coming out is over-produced, megabudget retreads with familiar storylines, reboots and sequels.
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"
die

Post by die » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:40 pm

Man, I quit going to see TF movies in the theaters years ago. I just downloaded the last one and still didn't watch it all the way through. It doesn't matter what we do, these movies are going to rake in billions for no reason at all.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:56 am

I think I saw the first two (I know I saw the first one, at least) in theatres, after that, I knew they would just keep churning that shit out like a TV show, but annually instead of weekly.

What are we on now, 6 movies, and still no Unicron? Fuck right off. Hell, they killed off all the good decepticons, we're pretty much left with Autobots vs. the Republican Party.

die

Post by die » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:49 pm

I think I saw the first 2 in a theater as well. After that second one, I was done.

They should've rebooted and took it back to the mid to late 1980s.