Netflix Will Have 4 Original Series of Marvel Characters

My only wish is that TBS becomes the "Roadhouse" channel... then the circle will be complete
SoVi3t

Re: Netflix Will Have 4 Original Series of Marvel Characters

Post by SoVi3t » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:59 pm

Great news. I am hoping they bust out Ma Gnucci.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Post by die » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:15 pm

I want to see him growing the hair out and looking more like the Bradstreet Punisher...

Now that they have all of his backstory out of the way, I want to see him straight-up raging with zero remorse.
There is another Skywalker....
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Fri May 20, 2016 3:19 am

http://movieweb.com/blade-ghost-rider-m ... ix-series/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In additiom to "Cloak and Dagger" on Freeform (whatever that is), reports are circulating that there will also be shows for Moon Knight, Ghost Rider, and Blade.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Fri May 20, 2016 4:13 pm

I have heard a lot of reports that the Blade series would revolve around him raising his daughter, who was introduced in comics late last year. She is also a day Walker, obviously.

PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Fri May 20, 2016 4:20 pm

I dont have a problem with either Blade or Ghost rider. since they're no longer in the hands of the people that made them shit... I know next to nothing about Moon Knight so i'm indifferent..

If they do make it about his daughter.. that would be a twist... and yes... The Blackness should be Blade...
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Sat May 21, 2016 8:08 pm

The problem with Snipes returning as Blade is they'd have to retroactively make the previous Blade movies part of the MCU to make it worthwhile (or at least the first two movies), and I don't see them willing to commit to doing that level of creative and/or legal shoehorning.

Plus Snipes is over 50 now.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Sat May 21, 2016 10:03 pm

They don't have to acknowledge jack shit. They can do this as a reboot of Blade with the same actor. This is the same studio that has actors portraying multiple characters in their own universe.

And because he is like fifty, that's why they wanna have him in more of a mentor role instead of main hero, teaching his daughter. He would basically be Whistler, except he didn't spend the 60s fucked up on LSD with Janis Joplin, and can still fight.

RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Sat May 21, 2016 10:32 pm

SoVi3t wrote: This is the same studio that has actors portraying multiple characters in their own universe.
Stan Lee cameos don't count.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Mon May 23, 2016 1:42 pm

RobotJerk wrote:
SoVi3t wrote: This is the same studio that has actors portraying multiple characters in their own universe.
Um.. isnt there a black actress that was just iin Civil War that is going to play a completely different role in Luke Cage on Netflix?

Also i know it doesnt necessarily actually count as movie, or good... but we all know who Cap portrayed before Cap.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Mon May 23, 2016 3:25 pm

PhreakyMex wrote:
RobotJerk wrote:
Um.. isnt there a black actress that was just iin Civil War that is going to play a completely different role in Luke Cage on Netflix?
Alfre Woodard played the grieving mother in "Civil War," but since no one has seen "Luke Cage" yet, I don't think that's who he meant. He was talking like it was something that happened more than once.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Mon May 23, 2016 4:28 pm

RobotJerk wrote:
PhreakyMex wrote:
RobotJerk wrote:
Alfre Woodard played the grieving mother in "Civil War," but since no one has seen "Luke Cage" yet, I don't think that's who he meant. He was talking like it was something that happened more than once.
fair enough
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Mon May 23, 2016 4:37 pm

I was also thinking dude who plays Volstagg also played Punisher.

die

Post by die » Mon May 23, 2016 8:03 pm

SoVi3t wrote:They don't have to acknowledge jack shit. They can do this as a reboot of Blade with the same actor. This is the same studio that has actors portraying multiple characters in their own universe.

And because he is like fifty, that's why they wanna have him in more of a mentor role instead of main hero, teaching his daughter. He would basically be Whistler, except he didn't spend the 60s fucked up on LSD with Janis Joplin, and can still fight.
If Snipes can still deliver, I don't care about his age. I'd also be cool with them doing a prequel if they could find a good actor to play a younger Blade... like when he's first getting started and all.

as for actors in the same universe, there are really only a few overall... Speaking of Blade, Ryan Reynolds was in Blade Trinity as Hannibal King and he was Deadpool. Then, of course there's Chris Evans who was Human Torch and Cap. Once you get into comics movies as a whole though, shit gets weird as Ryan Reynolds was also Green Lantern, Lois Lane was fucking Cyclops from the X-men and The Comedian was Bruce Wayne's dad and Negan... Sue Richards was a stripper who was in love with the unbreakable Hudson Hawk :shock:

But, this is a world where Nic Cage was Ghost Rider and almost Superman, so why are we even discussing logic.
There is another Skywalker....
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Mon May 23, 2016 9:50 pm

die wrote:
SoVi3t wrote:They don't have to acknowledge jack shit. They can do this as a reboot of Blade with the same actor. This is the same studio that has actors portraying multiple characters in their own universe.

If Snipes can still deliver, I don't care about his age. I'd also be cool with them doing a prequel if they could find a good actor to play a younger Blade... like when he's first getting started and all.

as for actors in the same universe, there are really only a few overall... Speaking of Blade, Ryan Reynolds was in Blade Trinity as Hannibal King and he was Deadpool. Then, of course there's Chris Evans who was Human Torch and Cap. Once you get into comics movies as a whole though, shit gets weird as Ryan Reynolds was also Green Lantern, Lois Lane was fucking Cyclops from the X-men and The Comedian was Bruce Wayne's dad and Negan... Sue Richards was a stripper who was in love with the unbreakable Hudson Hawk :shock:

But, this is a world where Nic Cage was Ghost Rider and almost Superman, so why are we even discussing logic.
This whole response hurt my head... damn you Die for making me use my brain...
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Tue May 24, 2016 2:58 am

SoVi3t wrote:I was also thinking dude who plays Volstagg also played Punisher.
"Punisher War Zone" isn't part of the Marvel movie universe canon.