TEH WALKING DEADS + FEAR TEH WALKING DEPP

My only wish is that TBS becomes the "Roadhouse" channel... then the circle will be complete
die

TEH WALKING DEADS + FEAR TEH WALKING DEPP

Post by die » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:23 pm

dude had it comin....

hahahaha fuck you, Shane!
There is another Skywalker....
Zytorg777

Re: TEH WALKING DEADS

Post by Zytorg777 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:50 pm

nothing tests what was once considered solid allegiences like the zombie apocalypse tbh.

Shane was not smart, if I was him I would have just agreed with Rick the whole time knowing that all I would have to do is outlive him and then I could be daddy.

I blame Lori for alot of Shane's meltdown...but ultimatly he is still responsible for not acting like a hot headed savage.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:55 pm

Even in zombie Apocolypse, one must never abandon the bros before hoes code. It's like the kiss of death tbh.

props to Carl for putting the exclaimation point on "You ain't my real daddy" and ringing the dinner bell at the same time.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:12 pm

I actually had the same thought, shane violated...when rick came back, he needed to step aside.

now if lori would have chose shane, it would have been cool....dont hate the player, hate the game. She was clear about her intentions and for the most part unambigious in her actions...so yeah...catch a tac knife homey
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:03 am

I'm just glad someone finally came up with a reason how a zombie apocalypse might be possible...ANYONE WHO DIES AUTOMATICALLY BECOMES A ZOMBIE. You don't even have to be bitten.

The producers are trying to say all those dead bodies on the highway from earlier this season were people who'd died of head trauma and thus would become walkers.

Did Rick shoot those two guys at the bar in the head? Otherwise, they'd be rising up and killing them before they could get out of there.
die

Post by die » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:23 pm

Wasn't this the same thing that was happening in Land of the Dead?

People would die and become zombies without being bitten or scratched?

I do wonder if there will be a twist as to how it happens in Walking Dead, perhaps the virus is mutating or something else. You do gotta wonder where they'll go with the story if it keeps going as strong as it has been going. Surely, the same old killing zombies and running idea will get boring. You gotta think they will have some interesting twist with the zombies...what if they start becoming smarter, talking or mutate into something harder to kill/understand? Also, they gotta introduce some new dynamic characters since they've killed off some vital characters this season. This season has been good, I really liked the ender to the first part of this season with Sophia and the barn- that shit was epic.
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:35 pm

Agreed that the ending with Sophia was great. The best ending of one of these shows that I've seen so far.

Also agreed that LORI is the fucking problem. That last tearful, "I'm sorry" to Shane is what drove him over the edge. And she knew what she was doing. I liked her in Prison Break, but in this show I want someone to blow her head off. She is annoying, condescending and ugly skinny.

More side boob from Maggie.

And Reedus is the badass. I dare Rick to try to fuck with him.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:42 pm

"perhaps the virus is mutating or something else"

^this

That last tearful, "I'm sorry" to Shane is what drove him over the edge. And she knew what she was doing. I liked her in Prison Break, but in this show I want someone to blow her head off. She is annoying, condescending and ugly skinny.

^mos def...when she got in that car accident I was cheering against her life.

Murphy goes hard for sure, he is like a more balanced shane...a bad ass and a must for the war, but a little more cool headed, and can follow orders.
die

Post by die » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:50 pm

Man, I'd ditch Lori's old flat boring bitchy ass as soon as I ran across those farmer's daughters. It's Zombie Doomsday, why should you have to put up with her shit let alone fight to-the-death over her?

Shane shoulda kept on tagging the blonde chick.

They are really dropping the ball on Reedus tho...he's a fan fav and a good character, first half of the season he was really shining - now he's a more of an afterthought. I'm still surprised T-Dawg is still alive. There's been multiple episodes where you forget he's even still on the show.

LOL @ Dale! Dude got ate-the-fuck-up. Carl is fucking gangster.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:48 pm

I like teh evolution of Rick this season. He has gained back his edge. The season finale is going to be ape feces tbh.
die

Post by die » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:59 pm

I'm betting they will probably get seriously raped by some zombie dicks and have to move to a new location for next season. I just can't see them having them all on the farm for a whole-nother season.

Some peeps are gonna have to die for sures, that's an assload of zombies running up on them.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:24 pm

any idea how much ammo they have? It looked to be a couple of hundred zombies AT LEAST.

how many able bodies to defend?

1. rick
2. murph
3. glen
4. t dog
5 carl?
6. blonde chick
7. lori
8. sophies mom
9. herschel
10. maggie

who am I missing? man that is AT LEAST 20 ZOMBIES a piece.....i cannot call it...

"there was a fiiiiiiiiiire fight!!!!"
die

Post by die » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:28 pm

You're missing Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) and what's left of Herschel's fam

Unless, the young dude is "Murph", I'm not sure who that is.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:00 pm

obvious troll is obvious diet.

and even with the addition of herschels family...still a crap load of zombies to deal with.

I think someone dies. I hope it is lori, and that her unborn baby turns into a zombie and pulls an aliens and jumps up out of her belly. too soon?
die

Post by die » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:49 pm

Nick Martinelli

Ray Tango