TEH WALKING DEADS + FEAR TEH WALKING DEPP

My only wish is that TBS becomes the "Roadhouse" channel... then the circle will be complete
die

Re: TEH WALKING DEADS + FEAR TEH WALKING DEPP

Post by die » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:22 pm

Did you guys watch the season opener last night for FTWDepp?

Those fuckers changed the boat completely, did anybody else catch that edit? The one they showed in the last episode last season was a totally different design this season.

they even changed the little season 1 recap before this episode. :lol:

They ramped up the action this season, that's for sure.
There is another Skywalker....
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:35 am

I have a lot of problems with TWD, but it looks like Breaking Bad Season 4 next to FTWD. I couldn't give less of a shit about any of the characters on the show.

I enjoyed the after show with Hardwick way more than the actual show, even though his guests were ass.
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"
die

Post by die » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:35 pm

Yeah, noboby is likeable on the show besides the daughter's tits.

I had to tap out on The Talking Dead the other night, that hipster bushroot looking motherfucker in the middle was pure ass. Plus he had one name like HOOSIER or some shit.

lookin like an emo brussel sprout.
die

Post by die » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:18 pm

http://hellogiggles.com/maggie-aka-laur ... ape-thing/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
die

Post by die » Mon May 02, 2016 4:11 pm

Am I the only one still watching FTWD???

There's only 3 episodes left? WTF?

Depp has gotten super comfortable with the zombie apocalypse.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Mon May 02, 2016 4:29 pm

I am 2 weeks behind. I actually liked the episode about the lighthouse family (because it was different), so I will keep watching.

I think the show's *real* problem is that Walking Dead has already taught us what to expect and has already taken every situation to an extreme. Trying to avoid pirates and straggler zombies seems really tame after dealing with the Governor, Cop Hospital, and Terminus.
die

Post by die » Mon May 02, 2016 4:59 pm

EXACTLY. Last night's episode is proof of that. I mean, the people they are dealing with are minor threats compared to what we are used to.

The boat and the beaches have the potential to make things very interesting and a perfect break from the southern woods setting of TWD, but I don't think they are really capitalizing on it like they could. The lighthouse was a great example, but that was a brief moment that they didn't really explore and now the season is almost over.

Time is an issue with this show, they need to devote more time to the environments.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Tue May 03, 2016 1:13 pm

The show's wikipedia page says this season is 15 episodes. Maybe they're doing one of those lame mid-season break things?
die

Post by die » Tue May 03, 2016 5:01 pm

Yeah, I remember them announcing that they were doing more episodes this time around.

The other night, they did say "only 3 episodes left" but didn't elaborate past that.

Either way, still seems too soon for a mid-season break.

I feel like it's just for a midseason break, but I don't want to celebrate prematurely

die

Post by die » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:38 pm

Did anybody watch FTWD last night?

It was all about Walking Depp last night. I thought it was decent overall, but on Talking Dead they were acting like the Depp kid just reinvented acting or something. The whole episode they rode his nuts like a Goonie on a BMX.

I mean, it was a decent episode and all, but damn man.
$nave

Post by $nave » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:49 pm

I gave up on this series after the first season. Should I give this show a shot?
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:39 pm

die wrote:Did anybody watch FTWD last night?

It was all about Walking Depp last night. I thought it was decent overall, but on Talking Dead they were acting like the Depp kid just reinvented acting or something. The whole episode they rode his nuts like a Goonie on a BMX.

I mean, it was a decent episode and all, but damn man.
I had no idea this show was back.

Season 2 the show got much better (maybe you just start caring about a few of the characters, and the black dude was very interesting). I'm still not scrambling to catch up, but I'll watch it since HBO will be going into sleep mode again after "the Night Of" ends.
die

Post by die » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:22 pm

$nave wrote:I gave up on this series after the first season. Should I give this show a shot?
It's better now. It's a nice change of pace from zombies in the south so much. It's been slowly but surely getting more Mexican, which is a welcome change. I'm enjoying the Day of the Dead vibe it has now.

I really want to see a character don some black and white skull paint and go crazy on some zoms.
die

Post by die » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:19 pm

holy piss pellets at that season opener for TWD. :shock:

Negan is SUPERDICK
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:07 pm

(Spoilers ahead, retards be warned)

I hated that they teased the execution(s) for a few commercial breaks. You dickholes already teased it through all of last year's finale, and then the WHOLE FUCKING SUMMER.

I loved JDM as Negan; I've read the compendiums and Negan is fucking TERRIBLY written in the comics. Making that shitty dialogue come across as genuinely funny/affable is a tall order, and he did great.

As for the decisions, I loathed the decision to follow the book story and kill Glenn. It felt like a business decision, rather than a story decision. Glenn is a likable, unique symbol of hope that tethers many subplots (Maggie, the baby, Rick's origin) together. Daryl is a mopey lesbian redundant crossbow queen that isn't even in the comics. Getting rid of Daryl would have made the legions of women upset because he is so loved by them for his emo hair and general swarthiness, but would only have minorly affected a few story lines (Carol, and Rick to a much lesser degree).

Instead of keeping the show flexible, they killed off Glenn to appease the estrogen brigade. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Abraham was cool, but I'd rather keep Eugene if we're given the choice. They could also easily have taken Sasha, super nice gay guy, or Rosita without being that big of a deal.