What's good on tv?

My only wish is that TBS becomes the "Roadhouse" channel... then the circle will be complete
RobotJerk

Re: What's good on tv?

Post by RobotJerk » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:36 am

lionheart wrote:I've heard good things about the Americans - I'm not sure why I haven't dug in because Keri Russell does it for me and word is she gets fucked regularly there.

Agents of SHIELD fucking sucks. That is a miserably terrible abortion of a show.
Keri Russell showed her butt a couple of times in a recent episode while laying on her stomach on the bed after fucking the guy assigned to be her husband. She is also a total cold blooded killer, which is also pretty hot.

The woman playing the KGB mole is smoking hot too.

In addition to the spy stuff, the show has a lot of fun 80s nostalgia built into it. The spy stuff is a lot of fun because they have to do everything with stuff they had back then.
die

Post by die » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:18 pm

I watched the first 2 seasons of "Orange is the New Black", it was pretty decent.

I watched the first episode of Hemlock Grove, I didn't really think it was interesting enough to stick with but I could be wrong.

I'm tired of waiting for Walking Dead & Game of Thrones all the damn time, I quit watching True Blood this season, it's total shit.
There is another Skywalker....
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:49 am

I gave up on True Blood when they introduced the invisible bar for fairies, and after spending season after season building up the Authority as the epitome of vampiric unfuckwithability, only to have it go down fast so Bill could turn heel.

House of Cards starts slow, but kicks into gear about have way through the first season and never lets up.

I finally gave Brooklyn 99 a chance and it is fucking hillarious.
$nave

Post by $nave » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:10 am

Rick and Morty owns my soul. Watch it
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:47 am

Season 2 of "Fargo" has been epic as a motherfucker. Its a prequel to season 1, which I didn't actually watch but heard good things about...I don't see how season 1 could be better because HOLY SHIT THIS SHOW IS SO GREAT.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:16 pm

Threadsurrection much?????
die

Post by die » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:34 pm

I still gotta check out Fargo.

I'm like a month behind on The Flash, gotta get caught up on that first.
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:01 pm

"Master of None" is a Netflix show starring Aziz Ansari. It's fucking terrific and is a must-see.

The Americans was very good; it has it's ups and downs but in hindsight is quite good.

Mr. Robot is really interesting, very fun show and the best I can remember ever on USA.
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:12 pm

PhreakyMex wrote:Threadsurrection much?????
Fargo season 2: good enough to resurrect a thread for.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:46 am

"Animaniacs" is on Netflix.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:16 am

11 23 63 is pretty good.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Post by die » Tue May 31, 2016 7:28 pm

Well, I'm basically down to watching:

Walking Dead
FTWD
Game of Thrones

I think I can really only watch about 3 different shows at any given time. Sometimes, I will try other shows out once I'm in a showhole with nothing new in my top 3 to watch.

I did watch Season 1 of Wayward Pines and thought it was interesting, then Season 2 started last week and I watched it and hated the shit out of it.

Whenever in the hell they to decide to make another Daredevil, I'll be all over that.
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Tue May 31, 2016 11:39 pm

Bloodlines Season 1 was awesome; a must-watch. I'm 3 episodes into season 2 and am coming very close to "Fuck this shit" territory.

Americans is really good, although it is in season 4 and has lost some steam. Still quite good and WAY better than a show like FTWD.

Wayward Pines season 2 seems super shitty; I liked season 1 too but Matt Dillon carried it.

I am starting to get into Peaky Blinders; it's in season 3 now but each season is only 6 episodes. I've seen 2 episodes and loved them.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:40 am

lionheart wrote: Americans is really good, although it is in season 4 and has lost some steam. Still quite good and WAY better than a show like FTWD.
This is actually my favorite season of "The Americans" so far. I have been realy impressed with the the direction the show has taken away from physical danger and more towards the constant danger of the Jennings' covers being compromised and keeping their family together.
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:28 am

RobotJerk wrote:
lionheart wrote: Americans is really good, although it is in season 4 and has lost some steam. Still quite good and WAY better than a show like FTWD.
This is actually my favorite season of "The Americans" so far. I have been realy impressed with the the direction the show has taken away from physical danger and more towards the constant danger of the Jennings' covers being compromised and keeping their family together.
I like the idea that they chose to not play one card that would change the dynamic of the show (with Stan), but I just hate Pastor Tim's stupid face so much...